What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

I think you should pm him on that one.

Any one enjoy it or not but you surely enjoying it alot lol even telling him to PM for explanation and dont disturb the thread and fun llol

Let me Put some more oil in it lol

wjdj09.jpg

Any one enjoy it or not but you surely enjoying it alot lol even telling him to PM for explanation and dont disturb the thread and fun llol

wjdj09.jpg

Enjoying what?

Pukhtoon you are naughty young man. :D

Tajik,

You started to talk in the name of Hazaras, Turkmens and Uzbeks. No, you cant. As a Tajik, do represent Tajiks, not more. If you have problems with Pashtoons, solve it by yourself. Dont mingle different ethnicities.

Tajik,

You started to talk in the name of Hazaras, Turkmens and Uzbeks. No, you cant. As a Tajik, do represent Tajiks, not more. If you have problems with Pashtoons, solve it by yourself. Dont mingle different ethnicities.

You live in a country where minorities like Kurds are oppressed and nearly 2mio Armenians lost their lifes and you want to compare Turkey with Afghanistan? If you do not know anything about Afghanistan and it´s people, keep on the backstage or at least follow the news of Turkmen, Uzbek and Hazara leaders who allied with Tajik leaders work together against Taliban and the Karzai government. Specially Hazara want their own state, called Unay Hazaraistan. I know your sentiments results because of the Uzbeks. But the Uzbeks do not understand themself as ''Turks'' but Uzbeks. they even claim Uzbek as an own race. Forget that dream of pan-Turkism. Uzbeks do not accept or really love Turkey, except on the political and economical base.

Well now we know how these Afghans really feel about Pakistan.

Well now we know how these Afghans really feel about Pakistan.

The ordinery Tajik would never have such an anti-Pakistan sentiment! Mostly these people represents Pashtuns, majority of Pashtuns in Afghanistan! This group hate Pakistan and call Pakistan even as illigitimate because ''half'' of Pakistan is Pashtun land. I also question myself why they call Pakistan an illigitimate state that still functs but Afghanistan which is the product of two non-Muslim civilisations, Czaristic Russia and British in 1883 they claim 5000years history and legitimate. With a Tajik in Kabul, the homeland of Tajiks, you would have never seen such things. No refugees who overflooded your country, no drug trade, no criminality etc. Afghanistan should not have beein in that situation.

You live in a country where minorities like Kurds are oppressed and nearly 2mio Armenians lost their lifes and you want to compare Turkey with Afghanistan? If you do not know anything about Afghanistan and it´s people, keep on the backstage or at least follow the news of Turkmen, Uzbek and Hazara leaders who allied with Tajik leaders work together against Taliban and the Karzai government. Specially Hazara want their own state, called Unay Hazaraistan. I know your sentiments results because of the Uzbeks. But the Uzbeks do not understand themself as ''Turks'' but Uzbeks. they even claim Uzbek as an own race. Forget that dream of pan-Turkism. Uzbeks do not accept or really love Turkey, except on the political and economical base.

You teach me the things i already know. Yes, Hazaras want a separate State, they feel closer to Turks and Mongols, not to Tajiks. And Uzbeks are not Tajiks, therefore forget Big Tajikistan dream.

As Kurds and Armenians, no wonder you mentioned. Tajiks protect their kinsmen.

When USA leaves Afghanistan, i ll see the Face of Tajiks. It is easy to write in Germany such posts. Do you only talk or are you ready Show your courage in field?

As I said, do not bring other ethnicities into this talk, talk in the name of Tajiks. I do not want some innocent Hazara or other get killed because of your obsessed hatred.

Man, you Afghanistanis are really divided. Pity, i can't see how hard it is to put aside ethnic nationalism for the betterment of your Nation. You are all Muslims, that is something you all have in common regardless of ethnicity therefore you should unite on that basis.

We Pakistanis want what is best for our Afghan brothers; a strong, stable, and united Afghanistan that cherishes its historic as well as cultural bond with Pakistan.

wjdj09.jpg

Feel sad for these people, may God guide them to the truth and out of their hate for fellow Muslims!

Man, you Afghanistanis are really divided. Pity, i can't see how hard it is to put aside ethnic nationalism for the betterment of your Nation. You are all Muslims, that is something you all have in common regardless of ethnicity therefore you should unite on that basis.

We Pakistanis want what is best for our Afghan brothers; a strong, stable, and united Afghanistan that cherishes its historic as well as cultural bond with Pakistan.

Therefore OBL was supported and hosted in Pakistan? Mullah Omar is hosted in Pakistan? Therefore Pakistan uses Taliban (sorry, I mean the good Taliban lol ) against Afghanistan? Therefore Zia-Ul-Haq Wahabi style is forced on Afghanistan to keep Afghanistan weak? Well, no matter what a Malang her claims or shouts, nothing will keep a change away in Afghanistam a political and geographical change. Maybe Tajiks and Pakistanis can start from beginning but this time in a better way.

@Alienoz

LOL I could now post sources and books to show your claim descredited but since I do not care if you accept it or not I let it. I adore more showing results by actions than by theories. However, I love you Turkish people..at least the citydwellers.

I am loving it - This guy openly spews venom against Pakistan like a snake and uses smilies to try to hurt the sentiments of Pakistani people here.

Brothers, fellow countrymen, lets not rejoice over the division of fellow Muslims. We know better than them, therefore we should not stoop down to their level.

@Alienoz

LOL I could now post sources and books to show your claim descredited but since I do not care if you accept it or not I let it. I adore more showing results by actions than by theories. However, I love you Turkish people..at least the citydwellers.

Please bring whatever sources or books you have. I am open to every kind of knowledge.

That is a joke, right? Who pushed devision and destruction, murdering and thugs in Afghanistan? .......PAKISTAN AND SAUDIS!

Brothers, fellow countrymen, lets not rejoice over the division of fellow Muslims. We are know better than them, therefore we should not stoop down to their level.

You are giving the right advice! look when I stopped posting here he started bashing Pakistan and Saudis - still loving topic for some guys? eh? I will not differ he isn't a Tajik or he has suffered very hard from Taliban and flee the country and making stories from his own stomach.

That is a joke, right? Who pushed devision and destruction, murdering and thugs in Afghanistan? .......PAKISTAN AND SAUDIS!

Pakistan?

Was it not Massoud who invited the Russians to your country? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom