What's new

Pakistan is dying (and that is a global problem)

Pakistan is the most resilient country there is in the world.. This current quarrels is nothing compared to the storm Pakistan has weathered in the past not even tiny fraction in comparison..

Hence all this youtuber does is hyperbolic for no reasons. Besides just because his Azeri doesn't mean he is pro-Azeribaijan or Pakistan in that matter. He is very west leaned guy and has always been that..

Is GOING to take a hell'va lot for Pakistan to die and probably Pakistan will be one of the last remaining and standing countries due to it's resilience

Last edited:
This is kind of moronic. Pakistan has gone through worse such as 1971. Pakistan is here to stay gentlemen.

Our enemies are drooling. This is nothing new. US generals used to deliver ultimatums regarding Pakistan's existence when the US/NATO was occupying Afghanistan at the height of the Afghan war. Pakistan was going to be finished in a matter of months.

Pakistan is the most resilient country there is.. This current quarrels is nothing compared to the storm Pakistan has weathered in the past not even tiny fraction in comparison..

Hence all this youtuber does is hyperbolic for no reasons. Besides just because his Azeri doesn't mean he is pro-Azeribaijan or Pakistan in that matter. He is very west leaned guy and has always been that..

Is GOING to take a hell'va lot for Pakistan to die and probably Pakistan will be one of the last remaining and standing countries due to it's resilience

He is running a YT channel. The Azeri is looking for views, likes and subscriptions. With so many Indians on the internet the world knows how thickle their balls.

Pakistan isn't going anywhere. The US/NATO tried to destroy Pakistan for 2 decades by sitting next door in Afghanistan.

The generals are about to be put in their place. Genuine democracy will return to Pakistan through elections.

No Canadians die due to wait times. But many Americans die becausr they cannot get treatment needed.

The Canadian healthcare system is LITERALLY way more humane than the American one. There is no comparison.

Countless Americans die because they cannot afford a cancer treatment or are unable to pay bills.

California has one of the highest rates of people leaving the state for several reasons.

I wouldn't be caught dead in LA!
whatever you say :enjoy:

1581285053381701-0.png

Don't lose hope brothers

Pakistan is more united than it has ever been.

It is only a matter of time when the status quo implodes and that will give it to real democracy at grass root levels.

The neighbors will play their games with their motto of ‘Moo pe raam aur bagal me churi’. Do not give into their propaganda.

The simple rocket science of a contiguous unit. Over the past 70 odd years, the local inhabitants have homogenized their aspirations and have educated themselves enough.

Has this ranking been internationally publicized and recognized?

IK's 'flash in the pan/'blink and you miss' political career is dying.

Pakistan will rise like a phoenix from the ashes and will become 1st world before India does, mark my words. There is nothing more beautiful then mogging an Indian and I hope I am still around to see this.
Are you comedy me ?

Yes, it looks like its dying. Yep!
in fact its all but gone

and there doesn't seem to be a second in command waiting to take over

koi ni hai

guess they saw enough BS and Gen Bajwa sb activated everyone.

in fact its all but gone

and there doesn't seem to be a second in command waiting to take over

koi ni hai

guess they saw enough BS and Gen Bajwa sb activated everyone.
Haa lagey raho.

All but gone. Yes!

Back
Top Bottom