What's new

Pakistan is dying (and that is a global problem)

0 Canadians filed for bankruptcy last yeat due to medical bills.

How many was it in the USA?

how many Canadians died waiting for medical treatment ?
I have not filed for bankruptcy even with medical bills

California is lost. They don't even know what a woman is anymore.
california has issues. I will take California over many places on this planet

They have been brainwashed to the point that it boggles the mind.

No, not really. Pakistan will not go down passively. If we must measure days, then Pakistan will completely destroy India and reduce the world's population by 1.4 or so billion approximately a day or two before its own death.

Perhaps afterwards the Afghans will move in over a few centuries when the dust settles and enslave the remaining few survivors.
Schadenfreude.

No, not really. Pakistan will not go down passively. If we must measure days, then Pakistan will completely destroy India and reduce the world's population by 1.4 or so billion approximately a day or two before its own death.

Harakiri on a state level. Would be the most noblest of exits.

This is kind of moronic. Pakistan has gone through worse such as 1971. Pakistan is here to stay gentlemen.

It won't die.. It's just a correction. Pakistan as a state is young, look at early history of America ( civil war over slaves ). Plus Pakistan has been at war for almost all of its time, 3 wars with India, civil war in Bangladesh, fights with Afghanistan, cold war, war on terrorism. The US just left the area, so the area will go through a bit of correction. We just need to be careful and responsible because we have an enemy to the east where a few individuals wish to see 4 pieces of Pakistan.

But nothing will happen, Pakistan has managed very well so far. Democracy is too young right now, it will flourish but will take time. What is going on is natural. Elections should happen timely, Imran Khan will be elected, and if he doesnt perform well he will be voted out in four years. But that is the right path if we want to flourish.

It won't die.. It's just a correction. Pakistan as a state is young, look at early history of America ( civil war over slaves ). Plus Pakistan has been at war for almost all of its time, 3 wars with India, civil war in Bangladesh, fights with Afghanistan, cold war, war on terrorism. The US just left the area, so the area will go through a bit of correction. We just need to be careful and responsible because we have an enemy to the east where a few individuals wish to see 4 pieces of Pakistan.

But nothing will happen, Pakistan has managed very well so far. Democracy is too young right now, it will flourish but will take time. What is going on is natural.
Those are my views as well.

Imran will come back to power, launch Ghazwa e Hind and capture whole India
Are you drank or something??? Nobody knows when Ghazwa e Hind will happen and Ghazwa e Hind prediction was not said that Muslims will capture whole India or not

And don't troll

Pakistan only lived until Jinnah was alive, the day he died the idea of Pakistan died with him and we bury him with any hope for our country.

Don't be too disheartened Sir. Believe in God
I do believe in God, and I know how Allah has dealt with people who play God on his earth, Pakistani's are living on borrowed time if they did not end this zulum, the way the women are getting beaten up, sexually harassed, Journalists are getting killed and people are treated, remember that Rasool Allah said that " those who are oppressed, there is no barrier between them and Allah's justice, their plea go directly to Allah ". Pakistan Army should take heed before its too late, but i know its not going to happen because they have no sense of affection or love or respect for the country they took oath to protect, and for as long as Army in its current form stands Pakistan will remain on Ventilator and eventually die.

how many Canadians died waiting for medical treatment ?
I have not filed for bankruptcy even with medical bills

california has issues. I will take California over many places on this planet
No Canadians die due to wait times. But many Americans die becausr they cannot get treatment needed.

The Canadian healthcare system is LITERALLY way more humane than the American one. There is no comparison.

Countless Americans die because they cannot afford a cancer treatment or are unable to pay bills.

California has one of the highest rates of people leaving the state for several reasons.

I wouldn't be caught dead in LA!

Schadenfreude.
Brahminist tears are a source of deep joy!

Schadenfreude.
Nop,
Schadenfreude is when you take pleasure in anothers misery.

This is killing as many as possible when the capability still exists, the only impetus is that its running out.

Can't with people of such moral and mental degradation.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom