What's new

Pakistan 'in' South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis should be proud of IVC, Gandhara, Meher, Raja Dahir, Ashokas, Guptas, Porus, Vedas, Mughals, Mohammad bin Qasim, delhi sultanates and all the people who ruled areas today covered by Pakistan. They should not be proud of what some arabs did or not did in other part of world.

I respect Iran a lot as they are proud of their Islamic as well as preIslamic heritage just like India. We are equally proud and greatful that mughals like akbar and shahajan or Mauya or Guptas are part of history of India.
i am proud of Muslim Rulers who ruled subcontinent.

Arabs are probably the most despised and disliked ethnic group in the world.

Indonesians and South East Asians hate them for the way they treat their women in the Middle East.
Europeans hate them for all the crime, drugs, rapes they have brought with them when they illegally moved into European cities and turning them into Detroit.
South Asians don't like them for the sheer racism they experience in the Middle East.
Americans don't like them for the waves of terrorism that they have launched against them.
Australians hate them for the same reasons as Europeans do.
Blacks and Africans hate them for the racism they have towards them.
Turks, Persians and Israelis hate them as well.

I don't think there is any ethnic group in the world that gets along with Arabs.

Cuz we are not Arab. We are successors of the Indus Valley Civilization (strongest muslim country on earth) and we dont have to prove ourselves to anybody

Don't make Fool of yourself, Strongest Muslim County On what Bases ?

Pakistan (from what I've gleened from this site)...does seem like a mixed-race child in the US...spurned by both blocs....but every now and then one does manage to span both worlds. (Obama?)

Not really a mixed race. An overwhelming majority is of the Indic stock. Minority is from Central and West Asia. But after independence, because of their desire to be different from India they gave a national narrative saying they had nothing to do with India in the first place, or most of them are from West Asia and whatnot. That coupled with Islam makes for today's identity confusion.

And they also reject the notion of strength in plurality.

Somehow i agree with you. But i dont think it started over last decade. I think it started in the last 5 years. Many Pakistani's are now questioning the official lines thrown at them and the established beliefs hitherto considered as gospel.

Why though? Why and how is this societal change happening?
chalo der aaye durust aaye................

Cuz we are not Arab. We are successors of the Indus Valley Civilization (strongest muslim country on earth) and we dont have to prove ourselves to anybody

Are you joking? :rofl:

The Strongest muslim country militarily is Turkey. As for Nuclear Weapons, turkey is part of NATO, so it has access to nuclear weapons and operates under a nuclear umbrella if it ever got involved in a nuclear war.

5 Strongest Muslim Countries:
1 - Turkey
2 - Egypt
3 - Saudi Arabia
4 - Pakistan
5 - Iran

One big truth for indians.

I am 22 born and raised in Pakistan met thousands of people travelled from north to south, And i never met a single Pakistani who calls himself arab.
Why you have to travel all the length and breadth of Pakistan to search such a person when you can find many right here.

Why you have to travel all the length and breadth of Pakistan to search such a person when you can find many right here.

Travelling is my hobby i don't do this to find anyone.

BTW who you are talking about?

Though Pakistan till today remains the only country to have represented the whole of Muslim world at UN assembly. After repeated betrayal to Pakistan, Identity crisis for trolls of Express Tribune might be a reality. But not for a common Pakistani. I ve met and worked with Muslims of many countries. I even lived in Bangladesh for two months, which could be the most hostile Muslim country for a Pakistan, but reality is quite contrary to what ET is trying to prove. In fact they are restless, as to why we don't come up with slogans of nationalism and Jahiliyah which our Prophet abhorred. Yes Muslim world is going through worst of periods, this deceptive neo-colonialism, these puppet regimes, these monarchs who survive on slogans of Kufr! But things are not going to remain so for ever. InshaAllah!

Narrated Abu Hurayra: The Prophet (pbuh) said: Allah, Most High, has removed from you the pride of the pre-Islamic period and its boasting in ancestors. One is only a pious beliver or a miserable sinner. You are sons of Adam, and Adam came from dust. Let the people cease to boast about their ancestors. They are merely fuel in Jahannam; or they will certainly be of less account with Allah than the beetle which rolls dung with its nose. [Abu Dawood]

The Strongest muslim country militarily is Turkey. As for Nuclear Weapons, turkey is part of NATO, so it has access to nuclear weapons and operates under a nuclear umbrella if it ever got involved in a nuclear war.

1 - Turkey
2 - Egypt
3 - Saudi Arabia
4 - Pakistan
5 - Iran

Highlighted country will not be granted permission to do anything by yanks so please exclude them from list.

Pakistanis are not Arab.

Pakistanis have a wide variety of ethnic mix into their gene pool which includes Arabs, Persians, Hindus, Central Asians, etc.

We are better than Arabs.

As if by saying it you will become.. Does World consider you better than Arab??? No,. Infact Arabs treat Indian (Converted) Muslims very bad. They don't allow there blood to mix with Indian (Converted) Muslims.

Infact Christian countries give Indian (converted) Muslims more respect than Arabs. Arabs don't give VISA, Arabs don't marry there daughter , Arab keep Khafeel over Indian Muslims to manage them (Like slave).

Indian (converted) Muslims : Live in Indian Pakistan and BD, they converted from Hindus, Boudhs and another religion.

1 - Turkey
2 - Egypt
3 - Saudi Arabia
4 - Pakistan
5 - Iran

Is this list in a descending ranking order? Per which source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom