What's new

Pakistan Hockey Beats India , wins GOLD in India

400+ Pakistani in Games...still complaining for for just one player

Na not complaining just letting you know how narrow minded your government and its people are. Hockey and cricket get the utmost attention nobody cares if boxers win gold or weightlifters win medals, these events don't get the same amount of attention as hockey and cricket. Denying visa to a player is actually a try at playing foul like the tactics used to avoid playing cricket, I would be an idiot not to understand what your government and its people really are at.

It was India B team only one regular player rest young players...unlike Pakistan 10 regular players

anyway congrates Pakistan
Excuses excuses - india was stupid to field a team of kids where professionals play - just accept that you are defeated and failed big time and move on -

Your hockey team has been given the same treatment your cricket team receives when they play against Pakistan - i guess its time to ban Pakistan hockey team from india as well-

Na not complaining just letting you know how narrow minded your government and its people are. Hockey and cricket get the utmost attention nobody cares if boxers win gold or weightlifters win medals, these events don't get the same amount of attention as hockey and cricket. Denying visa to a player is actually a try at playing foul like the tactics used to avoid playing cricket, I would be an idiot not to understand what your government and its people really are at.
we play cricket in World Cup with you ....I know how many you won against India.
If wee had to play foul, we would have played full strength

Excuses excuses - india was stupid to field a team of kids where professionals play - just accept that you are defeated and failed big time and move on -

Your hockey team has been given the same treatment your cricket team receives when they play against Pakistan - i guess its time to ban Pakistan hockey team from india as well-
ya at last you won something in this Game

12742248_10153914394474919_8821966637547970030_n.jpg

we play cricket in World Cup with you ....I know how many you won against India.
If wee had to play foul, we would have played full strength

Then why not play world cup only, why your team plays rest of the series. India did play its part to destroy Pakistan's cricket and that involved some very unfair means.

Perfect timing. I was too lazy to google it.
Wallahi they try so much to be us, when they can't, either they start hating us or come up with unreal stuff. :flame::close_tema::pakistan::pakistan:

You guys are not an inspiration to any one. Nobody wants to be like you.

While due to lack of coverage I have not seen team play often but I can tell you by comparing Pakistani players to Soccer players we produce some amazing talent

This #9 player Shakeel Abasi that used to play in previous years , this guy was so quick when I viewed his highlights I was just amazed as his blistering pace reminded me of Cristiano Ronaldo or best wingers in Soccer

Pakistan has such talent its amazing (I am not sure if he played in this game however), I think the poor guy got banned in some tournament over playing while fasting when management asked the players to drink water as its a very demanding sport etc and not fast or something
553504-ShakeelAbbasi-1369333737.jpg

Its a shame that past greats their highlights are not preserved in HD so that future generations can watch how good these players were in past generations

Players like Hasan Sardar , Kalim Ulla , Shahbaz Ahmed etc and many others

pakistan-win-m.jpg

Could not find highlights for the game but ran into Pakistan vs India Kabaddi game
Interesting find
very good observation. U seem to have a good sports eye. Pakistanis r actually known for their speed, either football or hockey or cricket as fast bowlers. Here is the speed of Kaleemullah, Pakistan's star forward in football.
below is 60 meters sprint he is box to box forward.

Below is the video has Great move against Jermain Defoe England team player, He played against Sunderland fc in friendly match and infront of his speed the English Premier league standard players looked silly.

Below is his debut match highlights in America, He became first Home Grown player from Pakistan to play in America.

Last edited:
If governments gives half the budget of cricket to Hockey you will see Pakistani team will do what it did in the past.
Last time i saw Indian Hockey team it was really good. They are putting a really good effort in building their team.
Congratulation to green shirts. Go Green :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Overall very poor performance by Pakistan (a squad of 400 + players) in South Asian Games especially in Wrestling and Weightlifting,i've seen total washout in wrestling and Indians weighing several kg more in weightlifting.

But congrats pak for gold in hockey.

Indian team was 3rd tier as senior players already busy HSL.
this was U-23 team of Pakistan as well. In SAF games pakistan n india only r allowed to play their U-23 teams.

yes even in football we have better overall result over them. Last year we have beaten them 1-0 in two u-23 football Friendly series matches in india. It was the second Football series we had with them before was held in Pakistan in 2005 which we had beaten too.

Until next face off in 2016 Cricket match,,,,, Mauka Mauka aaaa..... Mauka... .Maukaaaaaaaaaa.... Taaadaaaa till we meet again India.... Wao... superb..... Team played amazingly...... I hope the same fashion may carried on....

@Ammara Chaudhry @MaarKhoor @Zibago

Pakistan Zindabad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom