What's new

Pakistan Hockey Beats India , wins GOLD in India

Congrats Pakistan. Well played. Your defence was good enough. Indian side played well enough but couldn't convert any attack. Many misses, weak trappings. They had two penalties to convert on their side in second half, but unfortunately couldn't.

Which raises an eye brow , if Kabadi , hockey is all played what is the problem with cricket

Overall very poor performance by Pakistan (a squad of 400 + players) in South Asian Games especially in Wrestling and Weightlifting,i've seen total washout in wrestling and Indians weighing several kg more in weightlifting.

But congrats pak for gold in hockey.

Indian team was 3rd tier as senior players already busy HSL.

Joke right :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: ? Right:unsure: ? Right ? ...................
1gyYqFA.png

YYeVA1J.png
:hang2::hang3:
@Ammara Chaudhry :) :pakistan:;)

Perfect timing. I was too lazy to google it.
Wallahi they try so much to be us, when they can't, either they start hating us or come up with unreal stuff. :flame::close_tema::pakistan::pakistan:
Well i hope next time he will do a bit of research before embarrassing himself:disagree::lol:

Congrats Pakistan. Well played. Your defence was good enough. Indian side played well enough but couldn't convert any attack. Many misses, weak trappings. They had two penalties to convert on their side in second half, but unfortunately couldn't.
The way they missed lolipop goals two times they deserved to lose. Seriously you can't miss those chances in an international game. I hope they learned their lesson.

It was India B team only one regular player rest young players...unlike Pakistan 10 regular players

anyway congrates Pakistan

It was India B team only one regular player rest young players...unlike Pakistan 10 regular players

anyway congrates Pakistan

Despite this that Rehan Butt the team coach had to play because our team forward Samiullah could not get the visa, I think we should be the ones complaining about regular players vs coach

Despite this that Rehan Butt the team coach had to play because our team forward Samiullah could not get the visa, I think we should be the ones complaining about regular players vs coach
400+ Pakistani in Games...still complaining for for just one player

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom