What's new

Pakistan Has Tested Missiles.

Wooo you seem to be very sad.Just Chill our missiles work and that's all that matters

yes i am sad we are going wrong hum chor nhi thy yaar hum prooved nuclear missile power thy yaad kero?:disagree: please test openly no one can do any thing we are muslim super power:cry:

Ok Imran Bhai Please don't take on your heart.

A little off topic.
just now gonna the book of Eli film about what happens after Nuclear war and also advise all to the Indian members who support Cold Start.To see for their Eyes what would could happen if cold start leads to hot end.

yes i am sad we are going wrong hum chor nhi thy yaar hum prooved nuclear missile power thy yaad kero?:disagree: please test openly no one can do any thing we are muslim super power:cry:

Imran Bahi, haven't you heard the saying,

Guli Dikhaou, Danda marou. !!!

Let them guess the size of our weapon.:lol:

It is stated in this article that Pakistan is going to test a new missile which army designates as Hatf-7
But as far as my knowledge is concerned Babur cruise missile is designated as Hatf-7 so how can it b a new missile?

Unfortunately our very few journalists have reasonable knowledge about defense related matters . whatever they listen they just publish it with out carrying out any background study. English reporters are comparatively better. :angry:

Why need of testing. I think PA gets tested missiles.

They need to do just one test for training (user test) before buying it.

PS: single pakistani test is failed so far. :victory::victory::yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory:

Why need of testing. I think PA gets tested missiles.

They need to do just one test for training (user test) before buying it.

PS: single pakistani test is failed so far. :victory::victory::yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory:

Hello.... Knock...Knock... Any body home.????
Did you miss the gravy train or the lead is too thick.

We are discussing Pakistan's missile tests not your cumber some pathetic Pokhran sensation.

well i was wondeing if they any tests don't you think US had captured the footage from sattelite?

b8a4e9705aec4b7622db461cde5f485e.jpg

Imran Khan

yeh saab PPP ka kamal hai ...openly test karain gay tau Mr20% so called Aid kese lain gay agar uncle SAM naraz hogaye tau Mr20% ka 20% tau gaya na

Why will the government want to not take credit? Must be rumour.

Back
Top Bottom