What's new

Pakistan Has Tested Missiles.

if this is true then this mean no abm or surface to air missiles, by the way i am happy to see ra'ad upgraded.:pakistan:

If true, Pakistan seems to be taking an opposite stance to Iran.

IE all the attention is on Iran, and Iran is testing Missiles on a monthly basis, so we will secretly test them behind the Iranian smokescreen, so as to divert as much attention as possible.

Hi,
Cool! i wonder what is the range of these surface to surface missiles, secondly it would be great if NESCOM starts working on some defensive weapons like SAM's if Pakistan has such a well established platform in making these ballistic missiles they should also make some which can actually deter an enemy from even coming close to our air space, actually SAM's should be on the top of the priority list, instead of ballistic missiles as we had India covered, with Gauri 2 in 1998. not ignoring the israeli threat but SAM's are the need of the hour atleast some wanna be super power from east:cheesy: wont even think of surgical strikes about which they have been bragging a lot :pakistan:

Well Indigenous SAMS will take quite a lot time.Better to get HQ-9 or it's anti-Radiation Version from China.

I don't want to crash the party.......but any reliable source even pakistani sources are not flashing this news

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom