What's new

Pakistan has offered Afghanistan US $20 million for training of ANSF

Afghanistan is a brother nation of Pakistan.

peace and everyone should help afghani friends in rebuilding their nation.

well sir we should help them no matter what they think about us.

Atleast they are our neighbours.

Though i really hate the attitude of tajiks/uzbeks very smilar to indians they are(slave minded).

About slave mentality.We are not ones ,that take aid from West and do their dirty job:disagree:

My english is not that good.

But I can read your previous post in english.That just enough:-)

Recently a picture surfaced, Nuristan NDS deputy Intel head meeting Mullah radio accomplices. Why invest our 20 million dollars in to those scumbags?

We are training snakes and think they wont hesitate to bite us at any given instance

Recently a picture surfaced, Nuristan NDS deputy Intel head meeting Mullah radio accomplices. Why invest our 20 million dollars in to those scumbags?

We are training snakes and think they wont hesitate to bite us at any given instance
Why are you saying like this?

But I can read your previous post in english.That just enough:-)

Indian science is the best !!!
Indian martial arts is the best !
Indian music is the best !
Indian food is the best !
Indian minerals are the best !
Indian ____ are the best !
Saray Jahan say acha Hindustan aapka

I hope with this you will be satisfied and forgive my transgression of suggesting that Turkish Military schools could be better than India (Turkey a country that has less than 7% of India's population yet produces 1/2 the number of India's Journal publications -- oops that must not be relevant to this discussion)

Maafi chahtaa hun (I seek you forgiveness)

Last edited:
Why are you saying like this?

They are actively abetting and helping terrorists since 2005. They helped terrorists from baluchistan, they helped terrorists from FATA belt. Recent developments of afghan intel and TTP nexus which came out in public affirmed their back stabbing nature

They are actively abetting and helping terrorists since 2005. They helped terrorists from baluchistan, they helped terrorists from FATA belt. Recent developments of afghan intel and TTP nexus which came out in public affirmed their back stabbing nature
Thats sad if true. TTP are cowards.

So what ?This news is not showing that quality of IMA training is bad.It is discipline problem from
Afghan Cadets.Thanks for the work of Pakistan,US and other countries, this youth is born and grow
in religious based ,war ravages country.So it will take time.Besides hundreds of Afghan officers is passed out from IMA and NDA.one issue is not a larger problem as you say.

Back
Top Bottom