What's new

Pakistan has ICBM Technology Defence Production Minister

Bro are you calling your leading export partner your enemy ? They don't need bombs to send us to the stone age.
Time has gone for America to send any nation to stone age now we have fought our war now it is time for America to be on receiving end what America can do about North Korea noting other than mutual destruction all we need is the deterrence in the long run

By hold i mean how many successful interceptions and rate of interceptions. Surely they can't stop all what we throw at them. I've deducted from your argument is that as of today the iron dome system makes it difficult to penetrate enemy defenses and after commissioning of aad, pad and s400 it would be impossible.
The enemy knew that swift retort would happen... What is the likelihood of the success of such an operation on paper considering the jets and numbers they hold ?
Now what is the result of operation swift retort ?
Now you're twisting your narratives, they have a chance to intercept our BMs not all but most of our BMs, they haven't both of them but according to some specific threads on PDF AAD and PAD will operational in 2023 and S400 they will have in later this year or early next year, and nuke war between two countries are not that easy that you think,

Time has gone for America to send any nation to stone age now we have fought our war now it is time for America to be on receiving end what America can do about North Korea noting other than mutual destruction all we need is the deterrence in the long run
Maybe, but I don't want America to think of us as their enemies... There is still time till Pakistan reaches its full In sha Allah we will see those days in our lifetime... Morover having neutral relationship with America as a trading partner is more beneficial to us than enmity.
An ICBM with our current political situation will only worsen our relationship.
We are gaining stability slowly by grace of God and the will of the people and armed forces combined.
Why do you want to hold a bullseye at this early stage ?
ICBMs can wait let Turkey do the heavy lifting this decade.

Any country having ICBM can become hostile like America when America said we will send you to stone age that is why we need ICBM this is just a deterrence
DPRK tested an ICBM on 04-07-17.

USA (Trump administration) threatened to bomb North Korea back to stone age (or worse) on 20-09-17.

:sad:

I am all for developing and testing an ICBM in person but when Pakistan is doing good in economic front, have a terrorism-free and moderate outlook, and have constructive partnerships with multiple countries around the world including USA.

Pakistan is not there yet.

A country that failed to develop a tin can tank, a basic propeller trainer and a simple target drone is talking about mijjile shields...

Any one impressed by iron dome must under stand its for home made rockets... Any thing more sophisticated will pass right through like Iranian mijjiles on American bases...

Most of our neighbours projects are more of psy ops than actual projects

Any ways this is an icbm thread and we don't need icbm to hit India. So why is this discussion going on here??

Now you're twisting your narratives, they have a chance to intercept our BMs not all but most of our BMs, they haven't both of them but according to some specific threads on PDF AAD and PAD will operational in 2023 and S400 they will have in later this year or early next year, and nuke war between two countries are not that easy that you think,
I did not twist anything. Where you wanted to clarify what i was saying i did.
When i said talking about current arsenal and how to overwhelm it you shifted to retaliation and post attack scenario...
Upon request of reading material.. you ignored... you point toward the twisting I'll try to clarify so I can get best understanding of your point of view.... With respect to your comment on ease of nuclear war... What part of a hypothetical situation did you not get... By 2023 they will get aad, pad and s399+1s... Good for them and whose to say we won't be upgrading our strategy/acquisitions accordingly ?. Unless you're in a position in our civil services or armed forces where you know the true disparity of the situation wrt the future development and acquisition.... due to which you could give me crippling depression 🤣

I did not twist anything. Where you wanted to clarify what i was saying i did.
When i said talking about current arsenal and how to overwhelm it you shifted to retaliation and post attack scenario...
Upon request of reading material.. you ignored... you point toward the twisting I'll try to clarify so I can get best understanding of your point of view.... With respect to your comment on ease of nuclear war... What part of a hypothetical situation did you not get... By 2023 they will get aad, pad and s399+1s... Good for them and whose to say we won't be upgrading our strategy/acquisitions accordingly ?. Unless you're in a position in our civil services or armed forces where you know the true disparity of the situation wrt the future development and acquisition.... due to which you could give me crippling depression 🤣
BM Strike by Pakistan and enemy's retaliations are closely related subject, and you're aren't either i n Civil service or armed forces, you're also just military/defense enthusiast just like me @Iron Shrappenel LOLO

BM Strike by Pakistan and enemy's retaliations are closely related subject, and you're aren't either i n Civil service or armed forces, you're also just military/defense enthusiast just like me @Iron Shrappenel LOLO
No denial there that they aren't.
But then again the whole conversation was based around the iron dome and it's replenishment.. which sky rocketed to future programs etc etc.. ( sawal gandum jawan channa hau raha hai on repeat ).....
Yes we both are enthusiasts but I haven't completely entered the depression state JK. Good convo

No denial there that they aren't.
But then again the whole conversation was based around the iron dome and it's replenishment.. which sky rocketed to future programs etc etc.. ( sawal gandum jawan channa hau raha hai on repeat ).....
Yes we both are enthusiasts but I haven't completely entered the depression state JK. Good convo
Lol, what are you smoking??? i didn't understand, and are you're trying say that BM strike and Retaliation from the enemy is not connected???

You're pretending to be expert, which you're not, and now i confirmed you you're real new troll here on PDF and you're going to my ignore list bye bye :wave: @Iron Shrappenel

A regional power is not much of a challenge to USA however.
I agree if you are calling Pakistan a regional power. If you are talking about Russia they are not a regional but a Global power.

DPRK tested an ICBM on 04-07-17.

USA (Trump administration) threatened to bomb North Korea back to stone age (or worse) on 20-09-17.

:sad:

I am all for developing and testing an ICBM in person but when Pakistan is doing good in economic front, have a terrorism-free and moderate outlook, and have constructive partnerships with multiple countries around the world including USA.

Pakistan is not there yet.
What did America do when DPRK tested a ICBM? Other than empty threats? Nothing....

We dont need to "please" the USA or any other country.

What did America do when DPRK tested a ICBM? Other than empty threats? Nothing....

What do you mean they didnot do anything they sanctioned north korea to oblivion its a state that executes its citizens for merely watching hollywood movies just to keep them ignorant/enslaved and pacified otherwise they might overthrow the government like the soviets did to their state after being lied to for 70 years.If we make an enemy out of US EU+US Sanctions will destroy us and pakistan will never rise to its potention while india develops into an economic giant next door.To counter India of future Pakistan in future must be for more economically developed than it is today and for that we need to be pragmatic not enter a zaidu frenzie of israel amreeka west our enemy.

I agree if you are calling Pakistan a regional power. If you are talking about Russia they are not a regional but a Global power.

Russia at this point is a regional power. Land wise, it's the largest country, so don't confuse it's borders touching Asia and EU, a sign of it being a global power. Minus the nukes, what does Russia has to project power for 2 years over any other nation / region? It also lacks economic sustainability of being in a war / confrontation and recovering from it. Afghanistan comes to mind as an example.

Pakistan is a regional power? With what metrics? Economy, military (huge land based army can't travel overhead India or beyond Afghanistan to be in a conflict)? Small air force and a small navy focused to defend itself. Not being insulting or anything, just making sure we don't go too ahead of ourselves. Egypt and Turkey have more modernized airforces and better jets in comparison yet they aren't regional powers (Turkey could be one day). KSA even tried in Yemen, didn't go well for them, and they have A+ weapons all around.

There was a significant military buildup around DPRK but information was intentionally limited in MSM. American troops were conducting military drills for decapitating strikes. EMP munitions and nuclear weapons (80 in total) were deployed for potential use. Donald Trump threatened to bomb DPRK to oblivion in a freaking UN session eventually.

South Korea and Japan were in heightened state of security.

China was beefing security on the border of DPRK and preparing massive refugee camps for DPRK nationals as well. They were bracing for a significant fallout. China also informed DPRK to not do anything stupid.

There was a feeling of uneasiness in global political environment at the time.

Foreign diplomatic efforts to reduce tensions between DPRK and USA paid off thankfully.

Pakistan is a regional power? With what metrics? Economy, military (huge land based army can't travel overhead India or beyond Afghanistan to be in a conflict)? Small air force and a small navy focused to defend itself. Not being insulting or anything, just making sure we don't go too ahead of ourselves. Egypt and Turkey have more modernized airforces and better jets in comparison yet they aren't regional powers (Turkey could be one day). KSA even tried in Yemen, didn't go well for them, and they have A+ weapons all around.
USA = Super Power
Russia = Great Power
Pakistan = Regional Power

ask an honest bharati (if you can find one)

are you at all familiar with chanakya neeti? it is what bharati war philosophy and its treatment of neighboring countries is based on. there are many books on the subject by indians, get some. I can't explain it in one go or even summarize it because each and every time I make the effort some retard deletes it

I am super confused. Please see my post you quoted and let me know some assessment or metrics. Thank you. I don't understand the Indians related details from your post (nor do I care frankly).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom