What's new

Pakistan has ICBM Technology Defence Production Minister

I think wrong or right! We have no need of ICBM because we have no direct threat with US, EU, Russia or other far countries, We should have 3500 km range nuke missile for our neighbor enemy, in the large quantity.
Yes but the ICBM's have MIRV capability

Missile shield is already placed in India.
We have the ability to overwhelm your system, recently the iron dome system that the Israelis replenished after the Palestinian rocket attacks cost 1.2 billion dollars.
Explain to me how are you going to keep up with us wrt such attacks. You neither manufacture them nor do you have them in sufficient numbers to cover all of India.
Secondly how are you going to deal with the multiple platforms that we have that we manufacture ourselves.
Above scenario is from an Indian defensive point of view as you have claimed immunity from all our missile platforms.

We have the ability to overwhelm your system, recently the iron dome system that the Israelis replenished after the Palestinian rocket attacks cost 1.2 billion dollars.
Explain to me how are you going to keep up with us wrt such attacks. You neither manufacture them nor do you have them in sufficient numbers to cover all of India.
Secondly how are you going to deal with the multiple platforms that we have that we manufacture ourselves.
Above scenario is from an Indian defensive point of view as you have claimed immunity from all our missile platforms.
Do you ever heard layered Missile shields??? and do respect other members on PDF

As a conflict with the US is looming, ICBM's might be worth having.

Once you have it, the US will moderate it's behaviour.

If it is true

Shh! Keep your mouth shut, and anyone found talking about it should be fired, fined and in jail for a while

If it is true

Shh! Keep your mouth shut, and anyone found talking about it should be fired, fined and in jail for a while
The obvious question would be to ask how does this civilian know state secrets.And someone replies with a bullshite stamp on his forehead

As a conflict with the US is looming, ICBM's might be worth having.

Once you have it, the US will moderate it's behaviour.
The USA under Trump administration came very close to exchanging blows with DPRK in 2017. This was due to DPRK testing a hydrogen bomb and an ICBM at the time. Other countries including China and Singapore intervened and brought both camps to the negotiation table however. DPRK have not tested another ICBM since.

So in the case of DPRK, the response it received from USA was exactly 'opposite' of its national calculus and expectations.

USA have not threatened Pakistan lately; Pakistan is not even identified as a 'national security threat' to USA in its relevant documents. Check the American Nuclear Posture Review (NPR) report for example.

Developing an ICBM would be a matter of pride for Pakistan (morale boosting development in my view) but 'threats' should be carefully defined in relation. Even if WE choose to be 'ambigious' about it, others might draw their 'own conclusions' in response. It is not wise to create 'new enemies' on the basis of 'assumptions' therefore.

Should WE declare that WE have come to understand and perceive USA as an adversary due to CPEC or something on these lines? Would this threat posture be well-received?

Pakistan have drawn much attention due to Afghanistan already. It might be helpful to draw some productive attention in our next steps. Geo-economics is a good pitch of Pakistani establishment in my view.

Do you ever heard layered Missile shields??? and do respect other members on PDF
Even so layered missile defenses have their limitations to over whelming fire power. Is there anything in such as C rams in Indian arsenal ? I don't know of such and enlighten me if you do....
Secondly I've been visiting this sight from 2014 and made an account in 2015 and laid it dormant.... Been reading some threads as far as 2012.... I know the relativity of respect here... Even so my intention wasn't to disrespect anyone just have some fun while asking him what his thoughts were.. wolf pack mentality ensued which is natural.

I wonder if it would be named after a lady.

how about Malala?

What does he mean "Hasil kerli hai". Does that mean we have acquired the tech now or we had it already..

what he is saying "Pakistan's missile tech is better than many developed countries" and then he says "Tahum (inspite of that)" and continues "there is no plan to import missile technology". These two sentences negate each other.

I had the pleasure of reading urdu newspaper Jang 4 years ago and i was surprised at the standards of urdu journalism. Any article from that newspaper would get an "F" if presented as ninth grade essay when I was going to school.

Even so layered missile defenses have their limitations to over whelming fire power. Is there anything in such as C rams in Indian arsenal ? I don't know of such and enlighten me if you do....
Secondly I've been visiting this sight from 2014 and made an account in 2015 and laid it dormant.... Been reading some threads as far as 2012.... I know the relativity of respect here... Even so my intention wasn't to disrespect anyone just have some fun while asking him what his thoughts were.. wolf pack mentality ensued which is natural.
brother, you know what,, does we have the capability to overwhelm their layered missile shield like their AAD and PAD and their upcoming S400, and if nuke war will be in subcontinent, why you would assume Pakistan will fire all of its nukes at once?? and Pakistan has nuke stockpile of 150, some says 200 and what about the retaliation from India??? does we have the capability to defend ourselves with Indian Ballistic Missiles???

And you troll professional member in another thread (Fateh 1 test thread) he knows 1000% better than you and me, give some respect to at least Professional and senior members

brother, you know what,, does we have the capability to overwhelm their layered missile shield like their AAD and PAD and their upcoming S400, and if nuke war will be in subcontinent, why you would assume Pakistan will fire all of its nukes at once?? and Pakistan has nuke stockpile of 150, some says 200 and what about the retaliation from India??? does we have the capability to defend ourselves with Indian Ballistic Missiles???

And you troll professional member in another thread (Fateh 1 test thread) he knows 1000% better than you and me, give some respect to at least Professional and senior members

Last time they activated their layered defence it recognised own helicopter hovering over Sri nagar as a super sonic f16 on bomb run

F 16 is a 50 year old plane and so is mi 17. Even vidoe games get their signatures right

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom