What's new

Pakistan has friends in Kabul

Lol at some Pakistanis feeling love for Afghans.

Guess getting thousands of Pakistanis killed at the hands of these snakes isn't enough for these guys. APS was not enough. Many other such attacks are not enough.

they still believe that something good is going to come out of these two legged snakes.

Lol at some Pakistanis feeling love for Afghans.

Guess getting thousands of Pakistanis killed at the hands of these snakes isn't enough for these guys. APS was not enough. Many other such attacks are not enough.

they still believe that something good is going to come out of these two legged snakes.

It's hard for some of them because they have affinity for their people. Can't blame them as it is a natural response. However, I am a Punjabi, and I don't consider those in India as anything to me. I only consider the people in my country as brothers. I guess everyone has a different view. Personally, I don't give a shit about Afghanistan. I wish them the best. India, I'd wish them the best If they wouldn't commit injustices to the Kashmiri people. I really just wish the best to all my fellow Pakistanis. We are a remarkable people. Let's keep the tradition! :pakistan:

Ive met Afghan refugees in UK and they too have a negative perception about Pakistan. What makes it even more frustrating the ones speaking ill of Pakistan recieved shelter and education from Peshawar, Quetta & Islamabad. This is what really annoys and agitates Pakistanis. We meet Indians (Hindus Sikhs Muslims) Bangladeshis and they do have a mutual understand and a level of respect with Pakistanis with the exception of a very tiny minority who engage in confrontation. Afghans want to blame all their ills on Pakistan be it by Uzbeks, Hazaras, Tajiks or even Afghani Puktuns. No matter how disrespectful they've been or constantly condemn Pakistanis mainly Punjabis I've always dealt with them in a humane and respectful manner.

Nice comment coming from a person whos country elected an extremist to the highest office. Now before commenting about my country maybe you should have looked at the extremism in your own country.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/world/asia/india-muslim-killing-video.html

My reply was to Secular Nationalists who had written that Afghan students (teenagers at least) can be potential assets of terrorists in information gathering etc and all should be monitored constantly.So I wrote to him, what about the Pakistani student who shot the principal of his college just a few days. What about Pakistani students who can assist terrorists in carrying out their jobs. Secondly u are painting everyone with the same brush. U think that all Indians are extremists. About Mr. Narendra Modi, he has not been convicted by any court of law in India while Nawaz Sharief has been convicted recently(Panama) . Secondly A convicted person in India cannot even hold a public office, forget becoming a Prime Minister. If u have any proof of crimes commited by Mr.Narendra Modi,do let me know, While in your country, the extremist forces even forced a elected leader to resign,the likes of Khadim Hussain Rizvi. The extremists had blocked the roads for more then a month, kidnapped police officials and even burned their vechiles. The extremists were even provided accommodation, refreshments to prolong the protest. About the article u have posted,the Hindu extremist had killed a Muslim person. The article further says,that he had been arrested by the police officials and the extremist person will be dealt according to the law. Lastly I have come across similar crimes commited in yr country. What will u say on this. U are a ethnic Sindhi,what about the marriage feuds and the inter tribal clashes in rural Sindh. A packet of sweets send to 2 sisters in Gothki led to bloody clashes,entire men folk has been cleared.

Back
Top Bottom