What's new

Pakistan has friends in Kabul

Afghans are a horrible namak haram trash kaum

they deserve what they get

we just need to kick Afghans out of Pakistan and let them suffer in their paradise

important: you must actively harm a enemy. Afghans are our enemies, we must stop thinking of them as muslims and more as an enemy to defend against and harm
The Americans are losing in Afghanistan and the Afghan government without aid couldn't last 6 months
we must seal the border and not let any of the trash pass and actively look to harm and hurt Afghan and indian interests.

we are involved in a war which we cant bavk off from

Sarah Please elaborate how Pakistan destroyed Afghnistan? 1979 Soviets an ally of India invaded and destroyed AFG. Gen Zia UL Haq approached the Americans and was instrumental to get the Americans on bord to help fund, train and equip the Afghan mujahids. Meanwhile Muslims from across the world mainly from Arab nations heard the Afghan mujahids call to assistance and they came to fight the Soviets alongside the Afghans including Osama Bin Laden. These same men later on became known as 'Al Qaeda' . Fast forward to 1989 when the Soviets were defeated and began their withdrawal Pak turned to the Americans and pleaded with them to help rebuild Afghanistan and establish a functioning government. The Americans refused and left Pak to pick up the shattered pieces of AFG. AFG quickly fell into civil war as the once United mujahids became loyal to their tribes and began fighting eachother. Murders rapes kidnappings occurred and on hearing and witnessing this a group of Puktun students took up arms from the border regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan to initiate law and order, these men were welcomed by the people of Khandahar and Helmand, these men were the Taliban under Mullah Omar. Pakistan had no choice but to support and recognise Mullah Omar as he brought peace to the regions bordering Pakistan. In all honesty Pakistan was forced to take the Afghan war and bare the full brunt, a war it was not responsible for. You want to blame anyone for the destruction, your anger should be aimed towards the Russians!

According to you, afghan students can be potential assets of terrorists in information gathering. What about the extremists who are residing in your country.
Recently a second year student Faheem Ashraf of New Islamia Public College Shabqadar – opened fire at his principal Sareer Ahmed after the two argued over the student's absence from college to attend the Faizabad sit-in in the federal capital in November, police said on Monday.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/178247-college-principal-killed-by-student-laid-to-rest-in-charsadda

wtf have this to do with afghani terrorists disguised as refugees and students? Pakistanis can kill each other, its internal matter of Pakistan. Two fundamental differences, one we can live with it and other we can simply get rid off.

Hence you see Pakistan have reduced terrorism by 90% since 2014, now last few remaining terrorists come from Afghanistan but their days are numbered along with all other afghans in Pakistan.

Last edited:
neither afghanistan not Pakistan will get anything for this hate bitterness against each other! and specially afgans wont get anything from india or america.the only way forward is cooperation bw afghanistan and Pakistan! the great afghans who came down from mountains and destroyed indian temples are not being used like pawns by banyas against Pakistan! where is your pride afghans!!

Before i give my viewpoint on this case, let me tell you my personal experience with people from Afghanistan. I have had many interactions with them both in Pakistan and in Australia, some of them do have hatred for Pakistan but not all of them. The ethnic mixture of people that hold favourable views of Pakistan versus the mix that don't is exactly the same (Pukhtoon, Hazara, Uzbek, Tajik).

I have asked them the reasons that they don't have favourable views of Pakistan, and my conclusion is that they have been systematically brainwashed and see Pakistan as the bogeyman that is cause of all their vows.

Below are the main points that i have gathered.

1. They have been told that Pakistan is occupying land that belongs to Afghanistan.
2. They were told that Durand Line agreement was for only 100yrs.
3. They also been told that Punjabis are mistreating Pukhtoons in Pakistan.
4. The latest is that all terrorists are coming from Pakistan.

Now that we have an idea of what is causing this hatred towards Pakistan we need to work on the strategy of eliminating this hatred and bringing them closer to Pakistan.

Afghans are a horrible namak haram trash kaum

You need to stop saying this as you are also calling all Pukhtoons as Namak Haram. Its like me calling all Punjabis as haram khors when my problem is only with Indian Punjabis, or me calling all people with name Hussain has sharabi just coz Altaf hussian is a sharabi.

According to you, afghan students can be potential assets of terrorists in information gathering. What about the extremists who are residing in your country.
Recently a second year student Faheem Ashraf of New Islamia Public College Shabqadar – opened fire at his principal Sareer Ahmed after the two argued over the student's absence from college to attend the Faizabad sit-in in the federal capital in November, police said on Monday.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/178247-college-principal-killed-by-student-laid-to-rest-in-charsadda

Nice comment coming from a person whos country elected an extremist to the highest office. Now before commenting about my country maybe you should have looked at the extremism in your own country.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/world/asia/india-muslim-killing-video.html

Before i give my viewpoint on this case, let me tell you my personal experience with people from Afghanistan. I have had many interactions with them both in Pakistan and in Australia, some of them do have hatred for Pakistan but not all of them. The ethnic mixture of people that hold favourable views of Pakistan versus the mix that don't is exactly the same (Pukhtoon, Hazara, Uzbek, Tajik).

I have asked them the reasons that they don't have favourable views of Pakistan, and my conclusion is that they have been systematically brainwashed and see Pakistan as the bogeyman that is cause of all their vows.

Below are the main points that i have gathered.

1. They have been told that Pakistan is occupying land that belongs to Afghanistan.
2. They were told that Durand Line agreement was for only 100yrs.
3. They also been told that Punjabis are mistreating Pukhtoons in Pakistan.
4. The latest is that all terrorists are coming from Pakistan.

Now that we have an idea of what is causing this hatred towards Pakistan we need to work on the strategy of eliminating this hatred and bringing them closer to Pakistan.

You need to stop saying this as you are also calling all Pukhtoons as Namak Haram. Its like me calling all Punjabis as haram khors when my problem is only with Indian Punjabis, or me calling all people with name Hussain has sharabi just coz Altaf hussian is a sharabi.

Nice comment coming from a person whos country elected an extremist to the highest office. Now before commenting about my country maybe you should have looked at the extremism in your own country.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/world/asia/india-muslim-killing-video.html

They started this by assassinating Liaquat Ali Khan. In all honesty, I hope we seal the border and leave them to their own misery. They never respected the state of Pakistan.

They started this by assassinating Liaquat Ali Khan. In all honesty, I hope we seal the border and leave them to their own misery. They never respected the state of Pakistan.

So your logic is that we should continue fighting because a guy from that country killed Liaquat Ali Khan 70 yrs ago which was before the current generation was born.

So your logic is that we should continue fighting because a guy from that country killed Liaquat Ali Khan 70 yrs ago which was before the current generation was born.

Current generation isn't any different. I don't think we should fight. I think we should just leave them alone. Whether they want relations with India or whoever should be of no concern to us. Just seal the border and leave them to their fate.

Have you seen this program btw?

It seemed like Pakistan Pashtun students were way more open to friendly relations as opposed to the Afghan students.

Years have passed but the mentality is still the same.

Current generation isn't any different. I don't think we should fight. I think we should just leave them alone. Whether they want relations with India or whoever should be of no concern to us. Just seal the border and leave them to their fate.

Have you seen this program btw?

It seemed like Pakistan Pashtun students were way more open to friendly relations as opposed to the Afghan students.

Years have passed but the mentality is still the same.

no i havn't seen this program, i will when i get home. Mentalities can be changed, maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but that doesn't mean we shouldn't work on trying to have friendly relations with people. We have much bigger threat from India, but we want friendly relations with them. why the duplicity when it comes to Afghanistan.

no i havn't seen this program, i will when i get home. Mentalities can be changed, maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but that doesn't mean we shouldn't work on trying to have friendly relations with people. We have much bigger threat from India, but we want friendly relations with them. why the duplicity when it comes to Afghanistan.

I am a Punjabi, but personally I want nothing to do with the Indians either. My maternal grandmother's brother is still alive who had his tongue cut out as a child by the Sikhs during partition. I think we have been very kind to the Afghans, but If they don't want friendly relations why should we keep banging our heads against the wall? Just leave them to their own life.

I am a Punjabi, but personally I want nothing to do with the Indians either. My maternal grandmother's brother is still alive who had his tongue cut out as a child by the Sikhs during partition. I think we have been very kind to the Afghans, but If they don't want friendly relations why should we keep banging our heads against the wall? Just leave them to their own life.

I will give you 2 quotes and that hopefully will answer your questions, the first quote is for us while the 2nd quote is what our enemies want to do.

1. you catch more flies with honey than vinegar

2. Strike while the Iron is hot

I will give you 2 quotes and that hopefully will answer your questions, the first quote is for us while the 2nd quote is what our enemies want to do.

1. you catch more flies with honey than vinegar

2. Strike while the Iron is hot

I agree, but I don't think we should offer honey or vinegar. Just leave them on their own, although I know this may be difficult for some tribes that literally have villages/family divided on the border.

I agree, but I don't think we should offer honey or vinegar. Just leave them on their own, although I know this may be difficult for some tribes that literally have villages/family divided on the border.

the problem is that if we don't offer honey then our enemies will strike the iron while its hot. Also its our enemies that have made this Iron hot in the first place.

Let me just tickle your memory, Ajit Doval said that he will fight Pakistan till the last Afghan. Video is available on the net.

the problem is that if we don't offer honey then our enemies will strike the iron while its hot. Also its our enemies that have made this Iron hot in the first place.

Let me just tickle your memory, Ajit Doval said that he will fight Pakistan till the last Afghan. Video is available on the net.

I remember sir. But you should show that video to the Afghans, not me.

I remember sir. But you should show that video to the Afghans, not me.

i do when ever i meet them, i have had many discussions with them and i try my best to change their minds.

Some are gone cases and they just don't want to listen and these are usually the older generation who blame Pakistan for when Taliban were in power in Afghanistan. Some of them are justified coz Taliban were ruthless and alot of these people were persecuted and have lost family members. But the younger generation is more open minded and are open to reasons.

I have also meet a family whos parents came to Pakistan during the soviet invasion. He was born in Pakistan and his kids were born in Pakistan, he used to run a carpet business. But he left and moved to Australia, he still doesn't hate the country but he was angry with the way he was treated especially during the end. There is one point that i had no answer for. he said that the difference between him and me is 100yrs, his family came to Pakistan in the 1980s while my family came to what is now Pakistan in the 1880s. So this 100yrs is the difference in me being a Pakistani and him not being one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom