What's new

Pakistan has 110 Nuclear weapons, edges ahead of India: USA Report

Pakistan's exports increased more than 100% from $7.5 billion in 1999 to stand at $18 billion in the financial year 2007-2008.[90][91]

Pakistan exports rice, kinnows, mangoes, furniture, cotton fiber, cement, tiles, marble, textiles, clothing, leather goods, sports goods (renowned for footballs/soccer balls), surgical instruments, electrical appliances, software, carpets, rugs, ice cream, livestock meat, chicken, powdered milk, wheat, seafood (especially shrimp/prawns), vegetables, processed food items, Pakistani-assembled Suzukis (to Afghanistan and other countries), defense equipment , salt, onyx, engineering goods, and many other items. Pakistan produces and exports cements to Asia and the Middle East. In August 2007, Pakistan started exporting cement to India to fill in the shortage there caused by the building boom.[92] Russia is a growing market for Pakistani exporters. In 2009/2010 the export target of Pakistan was US $20 billion.

dnt ask me now what we have and dnt have to offer the world

:pakistan:

Pakistan's exports increased more than 100% from $7.5 billion in 1999 to stand at $18 billion in the financial year 2007-2008.[90][91]

Pakistan exports rice, kinnows, mangoes, furniture, cotton fiber, cement, tiles, marble, textiles, clothing, leather goods, sports goods (renowned for footballs/soccer balls), surgical instruments, electrical appliances, software, carpets, rugs, ice cream, livestock meat, chicken, powdered milk, wheat, seafood (especially shrimp/prawns), vegetables, processed food items, Pakistani-assembled Suzukis (to Afghanistan and other countries), defense equipment , salt, onyx, engineering goods, and many other items. Pakistan produces and exports cements to Asia and the Middle East. In August 2007, Pakistan started exporting cement to India to fill in the shortage there caused by the building boom.[92] Russia is a growing market for Pakistani exporters. In 2009/2010 the export target of Pakistan was US $20 billion.

dnt ask me now what we have and dnt have to offer the world

:pakistan:

Totally agree with you..that pakistan has lot to offer to the world. But the biggest hurdle to a good pakistan Image is its present image. Terrorism and Extremist Islam is posing a serious threate to Pakistan's existence. A lot of people in paskistan who are un-employed can easily be brainwashed and can be diverted to terror activities. Let the govt of Pakistan show some responsible sens and have a fair tarde with India.. a lot of unemployment problem in Pakistan will be solved..take my words.

that is a shameful statement -"US " runs our budget".

its not shame to accept the truth:cry:.... after all they threat us time and again to send us back to stone age:woot: if we dont bow down to their demands......Dont you see that IMF and World bank is alwayz here to dictate us in our budget formation and money lending for our budget deficits...:lol:
so IMF is going to suffer and not us...:agree:

And what did nukes do to improve the situation, even then ?

Did it decrease illiteracy,increase the HDI of people or decrease corruption ??

Nukes maybe necessary but only as a minimum credible deterrent. Anything above than that is just a waste of money and investment.

Though I as an Indian ain't complaining.

I do.

They exacerbate an already precarious economy.

I never said Pakistan is doing very excellent job, read my posts in some begining pages, i wrote Pakistan should not close its eyes from defence but it should develop itself in the same pace too so we can get rid of aid's & loans etc.:cheers::pakistan:

Totally agree with you..that pakistan has lot to offer to the world. But the biggest hurdle to a good pakistan Image is its present image. Terrorism and Extremist Islam is posing a serious threate to Pakistan's existence. A lot of people in paskistan who are un-employed can easily be brainwashed and can be diverted to terror activities. Let the govt of Pakistan show some responsible sens and have a fair tarde with India.. a lot of unemployment problem in Pakistan will be solved..take my words.

I agree with you terrorism & exteremism is cancer for Pakistan & for this Pakistan needs industrial revolution.:pakistan:

it only means india has hidden its nuke production more efficiently.

nukes wont ever be used unless pak attacks first....and i've said a lot of things about pakistanis, but there's one thing i'll stand by....they are NOT dumb enough to start a nuke...

only probable scenario is...if a jihadi fanatic gets hold of the pakistani state....dont think usa would let it happen though

nukes wont ever be used unless pak attacks first....and i've said a lot of things about pakistanis, but there's one thing i'll stand by....they are NOT dumb enough to start a nuke...

only probable scenario is...if a jihadi fanatic gets hold of the pakistani state....dont think usa would let it happen though

tell me one thing .. how can few thousand jihadiz capture a country with population of 170 million ??? and with one of the strongest military of world ??? dnt tell me jihadis also have nuclear scientist who know how to assemble missiles and how to fix war heads :rolleyes:

tell me one thing .. how can few thousand jihadiz capture a country with population of 170 million ???

The real strength of these jihadiz is not their ability to engage , a professional military, conventionally but their ability to brainwash people,especially the youth.

The real strength of these jihadiz is not their ability to engage , a professional military, conventionally but their ability to brainwash people,especially the youth.

:rolleyes: if jihadis have such capability why they dnt make a political party and take votes by brain washing our youth :rolleyes:

India has hidden ?? You must be kidding.

The whole world out there knows what the six (or seven) specified military reactors are doing - churning out material for nukes.

But the difference is they dont care about it and there are a myriad reasons for it.

you should know vote bank of religious parties has gone too much down in recent years :rolleyes:

We are three times bigger .. so needs only 1/3 rd of the nukes..:D:D

ie 35+.. if we have more.. they are surplus.:D:D

Pakistan should sell 55 nuclear weapons.means half of total.

anyone know how much we earn after selling 55 to different nation.

and then spend this money on JF-17 upgradation and join J-20 program.
and also spend the remaining on economy development

Economic, military , trade sanctions for next hundred years.

Sell it where? e-bay? :what:

Back
Top Bottom