What's new

Pakistan has 110 Nuclear weapons, edges ahead of India: USA Report

Anyhow the pursuit of thermonuclear weapons by Pakistan has been going on for a while.

Just having tritium pakistan is persuing thermonuclear weapons based on brain wrecking design?

India has disclosed so much of its last nuclear test, while pakistan is tight lipped, now that speaks volume.

Anyhow the pursuit of thermonuclear weapons by Pakistan has been going on for a while.

Just having tritium pakistan is persuing thermonuclear weapons based on brain wrecking design?

India has disclosed so much of its last nuclear test, while pakistan is tight lipped, now that speaks volume.

Yeah tell your self that - so you can sleep at night.

Pakistan wont need USA or India's nukes to be destroyed..
this is enough for the destruction of Pakistan
zardari2.jpg

I can't believe I'm taking the bait and arguing with a teenager. But it's a slow day...

okay...ummmm.......
lets see when u got retired and from what service...?

I flew the F-15 Eagle and AT-38B for the USAF. Resigned years ago.

and what state and city u living in?

Not your concern, and irrelevent.

another thing... so u wnna nuke pplz and threat them...so lets bet who gonna nuke who first...i guess u dont wnna live in this world...:woot:...believe me u will get nuked this time...

I don't want to nuke anybody. Only a hyper-nationalist fool (or a teen) wants to see nukes fly. But there is this little problem of delivery systems. We have them, you don't. We could light up any city on the globe in 5 to 10 minutes with multiple thermonuclear weapons.

As stated, no one wants to see this.

u should get ure reward soon from god...if u dont come to the right path and repent on ure wrongdoings

That is between the Lord and myself. I have no doubts about my salvation.

another thing if ure records not stolen yet ..dont worry u fill find them missing very soon and then there will be nothing crying over spilt milk...

Please cite multiple, authoritative examples of U.S. records being "stolen" in a systematic, government-sponsored manner.

I come from a family with multiple retired military members. My Uncle flew F-4U Corsairs against Japan in WW2. He is in his eighties. His records are fine. So are my Brothers, 2 more uncles, my own. Please stop spouting nonsense.

but I will hve sympathies with u then...

Why do I doubt this?

one advice for u at this time might help u ...do keep copies of ure retirement papers and all your medical records safe with u ..cuz they will try to steal it from u...ummm

Laughable, and I don't need advice from a teen about my private matters.

the reason Im telling you all this cuz I know so many pplz personally who r the affectees...

By all means, who are they? What are their circumstances? You KNOW THEM personally?

cuz u so ruthless and merciless pplz on this planet earth...:agree:

The Marshall Plan

Berlin Airlift

Flood relief to Pakistan

Haiti Earthquake

Tsunami relief

The list is endless...

Oh man.. come on I like ure answers to my questions....but its not shame to accept the truth that a lot of pplz records have been stolen and they've been denied retirement benefits.Maybe ure records are not stolen yet...I guess u dont read ure newspapers.
another thing I also heard that the doctors are poisoning(slow poison) to kill their own retirees cuz they r burden on the Army's budget ....:what::agree:
Im not joking I heard it myself from the veterans ...
Another thing U will find so many street bums wandering on the streets most of them r veterans and nobody cares about them...
I feel so sorry about them they enter into the shops to steal and runs away...cuz they have no money.
I feel very very sorry when I see them ..:cheesy:
when I see them I feel that the pplz in the third world dont know anything that what is the future of the veterans in the worlds richest country...:woot:
I realy feel sorry for them..
they should be treated as nice and respectable pplz cuz they served the super power Army...
Oh another thing most of these bums are blacks ...maybe they are neglected cuz they are blacks...ummm...:coffee:
I hope u will do something for them at least in the media..
cuz they served the country with dignity and they deserve to live with honor..
Im writing what I seen and heard.. I hope u wont mind if there is any mistake....Im trying to correct what I seen and felt bad.....
hey I was asking ure address so that I can bring one of the bum veteran to u.so that u can't deny the proof..
thnks for taking ure time to answering my post....I hope/wish u have a nice life...:)

Good news for India. We can escalate the arms race and drive Pakistan further down into the hole of debt and despair. Every dollar Pakistan spends on nukes is one less dollar spent on developing the country.

India's economy is 10 times larger than Pakistan's. We can afford to win the arms race by spending at just 2.5% of GDP. If Pakistan continues this ill-concieved desire to "match" India, when it is miles behind in every area, it will suffer the same fate as the erstwhile Soviet Union.

EDIT: I do hope you all realize that the point of this report is to spur an Indian response...

Oh come on man..U think u creating a financial burden on Pakistan...I guess u dont know that US runs(responsible for) our budget...In fact u creating financial problem for US...:lol:

Pakistan wont need USA or India's nukes to be destroyed..
this is enough for the destruction of Pakistan
zardari2.jpg

Sorry all he might be doing corruption which can hurt you economically, but I guess destruction is done by people of Pakistan itself. He is just someone you want to blame.

Support for Qdari is so rampant.

Oh come on man..U think u creating a financial burden on Pakistan...I guess u dont know that US runs(responsible for) our budget...In fact u creating financial problem for US...:lol:

that is a shameful statement -"US " runs our budget".

Ofcourse Pakistan is at war, & got a corrupt govt. See our economic progress before 2007.

And what did nukes do to improve the situation, even then ?

Did it decrease illiteracy,increase the HDI of people or decrease corruption ??

Nukes maybe necessary but only as a minimum credible deterrent. Anything above than that is just a waste of money and investment.

Though I as an Indian ain't complaining.

DO YOU NOW HOW NUKES CHANGE ECONOMIC SITUATION ?

I do.

They exacerbate an already precarious economy.

Good news for India. We can escalate the arms race and drive Pakistan further down into the hole of debt and despair. Every dollar Pakistan spends on nukes is one less dollar spent on developing the country.

India's economy is 10 times larger than Pakistan's. We can afford to win the arms race by spending at just 2.5% of GDP. If Pakistan continues this ill-concieved desire to "match" India, when it is miles behind in every area, it will suffer the same fate as the erstwhile Soviet Union.

EDIT: I do hope you all realize that the point of this report is to spur an Indian response...

In the pool of hatred you guys become very delusional.

You seriously think that by getting 1000 nukes by you guys, we are also gonna make a 1000 nukes ??

Either we are that stupid or you guys are stupid enough to think that way.

We are in no competition with you, you make whatever you guys want and how much you want.

As for us, we have a certain number to achieve, the break even point, the number of nukes which we want, can sustain and take care of them. That number may be 150 or 200 and after that it will stop and the deterrence level would be achieved as the number is more then enough to let the enemy know that even if we loose some of the warheads in war, not all can be taken down and there would be sufficient number of the missiles to be launched.

So the game is not of numbers, rather for us its to reach a certain deterrence level which we can sustain and afford without implications.

Anyway, best of luck with your hate filled wishes.

Sorry all he might be doing corruption which can hurt you economically, but I guess destruction is done by people of Pakistan itself. He is just someone you want to blame.

Support for Qdari is so rampant.

sorry to say but truth is blaming him or musharraf is not right
cuz they did their best be postive not even neutral if u are frm sindh don't blame zia-ul-haq or musharaff or shariff and if u are punjabi dont blame zardari,gillani its actually a propaganda to destablize the could be anyone even iran is not sincere to us bcoz of shia-izm and sunni-ism.

1st of all be proud that we both the india and pakistan got freedom in same way
and pakistani's if say that we go less aid at time of indepence but look at the size of india it deserved thrice than us.
simple words (shame on our neighbouring countries we are far younger to them yet we are good punch to westerns) long live sub-continent !!!
pak 7th largest
india 4th largest
shabash!!!
i hope 1 day we will realise its westerns who wants both the countries to fight to death .......... kashmir dispute is just a excuse made by british in 1947.......

bro why u want me to call you a kid coz i know you are not a kid start behaving like it from today and the thing is i am not saying pakistan is not big markete for trade i am asking what is your status as a exporter in the world

dont act like kid pakistan have alot of things to offer the world for exports we have one of the finest textile stuff in pakistan we are exporting sports equipment which are one of the best in world we are one of the largest producer of dairy products , we are one of the world's largest producer of mango , rice 11th largest producer , apricot 3rd largest producer , Buffalo Milk 2nd largest producer , Chickpea 3rd largest producer ,Dates 5th largest producer ,mango 6th largest producer ,Onion, dry 4th largest producer ,Oranges 11th largest producer , Sugarcane (5th) , Tangerines, mandarin orange, clementine 9th largest producer , Wheat 10th largest producer ,,, pakistan's huge area is not cultivated we are also exporting cement to ur mahan bahart

other are frozen juices , Industrial organic chemicals , Sporting n camping apparel, footwear n gear we have more military exports than urz , our IT exports are also rising fast 3 billion dollars of IT exports per year .In 2007, Pakistan was for the first time featured in the Global Services Location Index by A.T. Kearney and was rated as the 30th best location for offshoring By 2009, Pakistan had improved its rank by ten places to reach 20th.

Pakistan is ranked 4th in terms of broadband Internet growth in the world, as the subscriber base of broadband Internet has been increasing rapidly. The rankings are released by Point Topic Global broadband analysis, a global research centre

Pakistan is an emerging market for automobiles and automotive parts offers immense business and investment opportunities. The total contribution of Auto industry to GDP in 2007 is 2.8% which is likely to increase up to 5.6% in the next 5 years. Auto sector presently, contributes 16% to the manufacturing sector which also is expected to increase 25% in the next 7 years.[52] Car ownership in Pakistan has risen by 40% per annum since 2001.

its enough or u want sum more ??

its just coz of our poor leadership that we are unable to catch good place in big export markets .... it doest mean pakistan is nothing

why u forgeting our journey of pakistan was started from nill position while u were having better infrastructure and more industries after partition ..

long live pakistan :pakistan:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom