What's new

Pakistan has 110 Nuclear weapons, edges ahead of India: USA Report

Pakistan should sell 55 nuclear weapons.means half of total.

anyone know how much we earn after selling 55 to different nation.

and then spend this money on JF-17 upgradation and join J-20 program.
and also spend the remaining on economy development

You must be kidding brother .:disagree:

Fact is that its NOT the size of your DICKK that matters but always how you use it!! We Pakistanis not only know how to use it well but by this report have couple of inches to spare also in comparison to our cousins across the border! :-)

Fact is that its NOT the size of your DICKK that matters but always how you use it!! We Pakistanis not only know how to use it well but by this report have couple of inches to spare also in comparison to our cousins across the border! :-)

I really liked this post made by one of my favorite posters.
The people in dharavi live in much better way than 99% of you. They have good average income. Mumbai has GDP more than whole Pakistan's.

Mumbai's GDP: $209 billion
Pakistan's GDP: $177 billion

Mumbai's stock exchanges market capital: $ 2300 billion
Pakistan's stock exchanges market capital: ~$ 65 billion

US & Europe should open their markets for all Pakistani goods & made them tax free to support the economy of Pakistan.

No offence but what will you guys export? Supreme quality basmati rice? looool

'During the 1960s, Pakistan was seen as a model of economic development around the world, and there was much praise for its economic progression. Karachi was seen as an economic role model around the world, and there was much praise for the way its economy was progressing. Many countries sought to emulate Pakistan's economic planning strategy and one of them, South Korea, copied the city's second "Five-Year Plan" and World Financial Center in Seoul is designed and modeled after Karachi.'

And actually pakistan's GDP should be growing faster than India's because 'Ease of doing business index' in pakistan [85] is much lower than india's [139]. So, stop blaming us for EVERYTHING bad that happens in your country blame your leadership.
Ease of Doing Business Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan should sell 55 nuclear weapons.means half of total.

anyone know how much we earn after selling 55 to different nation.

and then spend this money on JF-17 upgradation and join J-20 program.
and also spend the remaining on economy development

hahaha man. Hat's off to your logic! If your country has people like you in government than you don't need us as your nemesis. lool What a superb plan 'self destruction'? lool.

And don't worry A.Q.Khan has taken care of that till certain extent already.

The people in dharavi live in much better way than 99% of you. They have good average income. Mumbai has GDP more than whole Pakistan's.

Mumbai's GDP: $209 billion
Pakistan's GDP: $177 billion

Mumbai's stock exchanges market capital: $ 2300 billion
Pakistan's stock exchanges market capital: ~$ 65 billion

dont compare living standards i can surely say we are better than u :cool: see the size of ur country and u comparing it with much smaller country in gdp terms :lol: what about the 800 million poors who are earning even lower than the africans :taz:

No offence but what will you guys export? Supreme quality basmati rice? looool

'During the 1960s, Pakistan was seen as a model of economic development around the world, and there was much praise for its economic progression. Karachi was seen as an economic role model around the world, and there was much praise for the way its economy was progressing. Many countries sought to emulate Pakistan's economic planning strategy and one of them, South Korea, copied the city's second "Five-Year Plan" and World Financial Center in Seoul is designed and modeled after Karachi.'

And actually pakistan's GDP should be growing faster than India's because 'Ease of doing business index' in pakistan [85] is much lower than india's [139]. So, stop blaming us for EVERYTHING bad that happens in your country blame your leadership.
Ease of Doing Business Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

starting business with ease a part . how can u run a business with out electricity and gas ??? industries are closing on daily bases in faisalabad just bcoz of electricity and gas shortage industries in our textile hub are not even getting gas for constantly 2 days a week

EVERY SINGLE THREAD AND EVERY SINGLE POST regardless of topic keeps coming back to Indian poor people Or the tiny Pakistan economy.

Stick to the Topic

Pakistan has 110 Nukes !!!!!!!!!!!!!! DISCUSS

Farhan -- selling nuclear weapons is not like selling timber or bales of cotton; for God's sakes yaar.

what logic is this

Pakistan is not some rogue country that aims to break international treaties and be in such gross violation of international norms and standards. The AQ Khan episode was bad enough, albeit it is a closed chapter now that has met its conclusion. And that was just over centrifuge cascade designs; selling nukes would highly isolate Pakistan and get us sanctions and more un-needed attention

im not sure if your post was serious or just to be funny, but be rational bhai

starting business with ease a part . how can u run a business with out electricity and gas ??? industries are closing on daily bases in faisalabad just bcoz of electricity and gas shortage industries in our textile hub are not even getting gas for constantly 2 days a week

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. Your country's economy is meant to be more powerful than ours because of your natural resources. China started it's economic reforms 1975, India's economy was nearly bankrupt in 1990 but we started economic reforms in 1991 inspired by china. And it has been more than 60 years of independence and you guys still have 'british mehsul' system for farmers and land lords.

So, I don't think it's nukes that you need. You guys need stable government with good leadership for your country.

Last edited:
Without even reading what others are saying above, I am going to say what I feel about this. I may get labelled this or that--so be it!
I think it is stupid to these numbers of nukes! Why on Earth?! If North Korea can effectively deter an invasion by firing 'dud' nuke-capable missiles then, for Pakistan's sake, less than 10 well hidden, guarded would have been enough not only against India but also against any other powers.

Imagine the amount of resources that went into producing these weapons-of-no-use. Imagine how much resources go into maintaining and protecting them.

In an ideal world EVERYONE be required to get rid of their nukes. Sure, they worked for a few decades in the Cold War as deterrents but this is not the Cold War and we do have lots of 'Non State Actors' (in Pakistan) and officials like Major Parmud (spp? India) and elsewhere. I am afraid we humans will end up using them one day if we have them around. That is human history. Memories run short and tragedies run long.

Stop this madness. Dismantle most of these and use the material for real 'peaceful use' if possible.

Without even reading what others are saying above, I am going to say what I feel about this. I may get labelled this or that--so be it!
I think it is stupid to these numbers of nukes! Why on Earth?! If North Korea can effectively deter an invasion by firing 'dud' nuke-capable missiles then, for Pakistan's sake, less than 10 well hidden, guarded would have been enough not only against India but also against any other powers.

Imagine the amount of resources that went into producing these weapons-of-no-use. Imagine how much resources go into maintaining and protecting them.

In an ideal world EVERYONE be required to get rid of their nukes. Sure, they worked for a few decades in the Cold War as deterrents but this is not the Cold War and we do have lots of 'Non State Actors' (in Pakistan) and officials like Major Parmud (spp? India) and elsewhere. I am afraid we humans will end up using them one day if we have them around. That is human history. Memories run short and tragedies run long.

Stop this madness. Dismantle most of these and use the material for real 'peaceful use' if possible.

In other way u think that the USA, Russia and UK are stupid and dumb to have more than us:woot::cheesy:
come on man be realistic...for freedom u gotta match everybody...:agree:

wooohooo!! MR.hero we have only 20%of agricurtural exports we export other stuff's tooo!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom