What's new

Pakistan Govt likely to raise petrol prices by 25.5 litre

seriously, you people are shameless. may Allah deal with you as well. and I hope you face the situation millions are facing.

IK, the fool, who used to scream that he would uplift Pakistanis is instead pushing everyone below the poverty line actively. May Allah's lanat be on him and his supporters.

Pressure from the oil lobby, that he vowed to bring down. now each and every company's oil stock will suddenly rise, and any and all shortage will vanish.

I might be shameless but I am realistic.

First you talked about middle class, now you are talking about poverty line. Here is my question; why the hell these people have a lot of kids when they are already financially vulnerable? Why even as poor people they spent a lot of money on weddings? Why don't they save for rainy days?

You know what, here lemme give you an example of upper class friend of mine. That buddy's wife was bragging about her 3 lakh rupees purse in december. Now his business is down and he had to borrow some money. Question is, why didn't he save anything for rainy days? Why should he be crying about increased price of petrol now?

Here is my question; why the hell these people have a lot of kids when they are already financially vulnerable?
yeah, people with even two kids are struggling. i dont have any kids, not even married, but i have to take care of my parents, even i am struggling, and no, i am not earning in lakhs, and i am certainly not spending in lakhs, i belong to a middle income family and middle income group.

You know what, here lemme give you an example of upper class friend of mine. That buddy's wife was bragging about her 3 lakh rupees purse in december. Now his business is down and he had to borrow some money. Question is, why didn't he save anything for rainy days? Why should he be crying about increased price of petrol now?
read the bold part and then read my comments. you are a callous person. stop blaming people for the extreme incompetence and mismanagement of IK, the coward. the man who was going to take on large scale retailers, but backed down. the man who going to make the fuel mafia pay, but backed down yesterday. the man who was going to reform judiciary, civil service et al. but again, backed down.
Instead he has transferred any and all burden to middle class, and lower middle class people, while enjoying PM-ship and its perks himself. all he is good for is having photoshoots while rotating a tasbeeh and crying. the man is a loser, a coward and a fraud.

Last edited:
yeah, people with even two kids are struggling. i dont have any kids, not even married, but i have to take care of my parents, even i am struggling, and no, i am not earning in lakhs, and i am certainly not spending in lakhs, i belong to a middle income family and middle income group.

Good. I hope from now on you make better decisions for yourself and your future.

Make sure you don't end up like your parents where your kids have to take care of you.

read the bold part and then read my comments. you are a callous person. stop blaming people for the extreme incompetence and mismanagement of IK, the coward. the man who was going to take on large scale retailers, but backed down. the man who going to make the fuel mafia, but backed down yesterday. the man who was going to reform judiciary, civil service et al. but again, backed down. Instead he has transferred any and all burden to middle class, and lower middle class people, while enjoying PM-ship and its perks himself. all he is good for is having photoshoots while rotating a tasbeeh and crying. the man is a loser, a coward and a fraud.

I never voted in my entire life. Didn't I tell you I am realist?

Good. I hope from now on you make better decisions for yourself and your future.

Make sure you don't end up like your parents where your kids have to take care of you.
sums up your mindset. you are not a realist. you are a callous person. hope no one ever has the misfortune to rely on you and trust for anything. may Allah save your relatives, your siblings, and your parents from your evil.

sums up your mindset. you are not a realist. you are a callous person. hope no one ever has the misfortune to rely on you and trust for anything. may Allah save your relatives, your siblings, and your parents from your evil.

Keep cursing as if it will take you out of your financial difficulties most of which are your own doings.

Don't forget to blame the current and former govts. too.

Lantay bhejtay raho per sudharna nahin. Shabaash..

Keep cursing as if it will take you out of your financial difficulties most of which are your own doings.

i am blaming them, like you are blaming the people who really do not control anything in this country made for the elites. rising prices is the source of financial difficulties for most of the people, and the govt is to blame for that, not the people. logon ko sudhernay ka moqa b govt he deti hai, aur environment bhi govt he banaati hai policies k zariay, awaam nahi. your realism is just blind classism and elitism.

ensuring accountability for tax evaders is not my job, it is the govt's job, which they refuse to do, and instead raise tax rates and impose duties here and there to make up for their own incompetence. ensuring market control is not my job, it is the govt's. bringing those create artificial shortages to justice is not my job, it is the govt's. all of which it has failed to do. this is has got nothing to do with my decisions, but everything to do with govt's incompetence.

Why are you making excuses you are more responsible more than the urban middle class who arepowerless and is being squeezed by IMF and their tools.

Why are you making excuses you are more responsible more than the urban middle class who arepowerless and is being squeezed by IMF and their tools.
yeah, he is inspired by US style capitalism and republican arguments. a classism inspired elitist. the public is to blame for everything, from rising vegetable prices to rising oil prices to rising taxes (even though if one works in a IT company or a bank, where one cannot affect any of this.)

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-26 at 11.42.48 PM.jpeg

^^^this is what incompetence is, or if one wants to apply PTI logic, the PM or his party must have received some kickbacks.

i am blaming them, like you are blaming the people who really do not control anything in this country made for the elites. rising prices is the source of financial difficulties for most of the people, and the govt is to blame for that, not the people. logon ko sudhernay ka moqa b govt he deti hai, aur environment bhi govt he banaati hai policies k zariay, awaam nahi. your realism is just blind classism and elitism.

ensuring accountability for tax evaders is not my job, it is the govt's job, which they refuse to do, and instead raise tax rates and impose duties here and there to make up for their own incompetence. ensuring market control is not my job, it is the govt's. bringing those create artificial shortages to justice is not my job, it is the govt's. all of which it has failed to do. this is has got nothing to do with my decisions, but everything to do with govt's incompetence.

You control your life. You make decisions which have consequences either positive or negative.

You voted for the parties either the current one or the previous one. You expected miracles from them. You are disappointed. I am not. You are blaming them, I'm not.

You are crying about petrol price increase. I am not. And just because I am not crying doesn't make me a classist or elitist especially when I promote simple lifestyle.

You have money to buy car/bike but cry when petrol price increase few rupees? Buy a cycle. Lets see how non classist and non elitist you are. lol

You are crying about petrol price increase. I am not. And just because I am not crying doesn't make me a classist or elitist especially when I promote simple lifestyle.
one: you are defending the price hikes and incompetence, and instead blaming the public. this is a simple case of govt appeasing the oil marketing companies.
second: i already lead a simple lifestyle, and try to invest here and there to increase and diversify my income, but this govt is actively stifling business, only recently, because of covid were the interest rates decreased, other wise they were hiked up.
third: in a democratic country it is my right to criticize the govt and its incompetence.

@S.Y.A

No not only public their religion islam as well is to blame. These runts don't follow or look upto anything than themselves or their western ideologues who use them as condoms.

Those who brought him to power are also crying. It is not bugz but reality.

PML (N) and PPP were in power for less time than 30 years. Military was in power in Pakistan for most of the time. When democratic governments were in power military was busy damaging them.

Now that both military and PTI are on same page wonders are happening.

Jee jabhi $19 billion ka defecit tha country ko, almost default higaya tha. This is what pmln do take loans country ka dewaliya nikla do aur metro bana do ya road awam jahil wah wah karti rehti,? Exports kitnk barhi thi pmln ke zamanay mei by 2018 tak wo bataO?

Aur kia yeh sach hai

ہمسایہ ممالک بھارت، بنگلہ دیش میں پٹرول پاکستان کی نسبت 130 فیصد مہنگا

That levy was in place even before this govt came to power so please dont dump everything on this govt. Levy is there to cover servicing and transport costs as you cannot get same rates as that of supplier. Petrol price in Pakistan are infact one of the lowest if compared to overseas prices. In Australia prices since last month have gone up 35cents from 90c to 125c. You can easily comprehend that price difference is almost the same as in Pakistan actually its more. Only problem here is that in Pakistan prices are reviewed monthly so price seems to jump and down suddenly. Same as suddenly petrol price dropped 15 and everyone was full of joy. Pakistan simply doesnt have any significant refining capacity or crude reserves to provide you a smooth transition in prices.

Again trying to bring comparisons between Australia and Pakistan...How much there was a fluctuation in prices of life saving drugs, essential medicines, essential food products like wheat, sugar, rice fruit? Should i tell you that 300 rupees have been added to the price of 20 Kg bag of flour, 30 rupees per kg is being added to the price of sugar, 25% increase in the price of life saving drugs during last 5 months. I cannot find a medicine like Hydroxichloroquine in market which was urgently required for my relative and was forced to buy 10 times higher price. One strip of tablets cost me rupees 2000 which was available in market for few hundred rupees 4 months back. Coming back to the petrol prices, biggest problem is with such sudden increase is that its gonna invite inflation. Already increased prices of perishable items remained constant even when petrol prices dropped to 75 PKR per liter, and prices will again increase with such increase in oil prices. Such things never happen in Australia i guess....you cannot compare other factors associated with your Aussie cents and Pakistani rupees. Period. :coffee:

Again trying to bring comparisons between Australia and Pakistan...How much there was a fluctuation in prices of life saving drugs, essential medicines, essential food products like wheat, sugar, rice fruit? Should i tell you that 300 rupees have been added to the price of 20 Kg bag of flour, 30 rupees per kg is being added to the price of sugar, 25% increase in the price of life saving drugs during last 5 months. I cannot find a medicine like Hydroxichloroquine in market which was urgently required for my relative and was forced to buy 10 times higher price. One strip of tablets cost me rupees 2000 which was available in market for few hundred rupees 4 months back. Coming back to the petrol prices, biggest problem is with such sudden increase is that its gonna invite inflation. Already increased prices of perishable items remained constant even when petrol prices dropped to 75 PKR per liter, and prices will again increase with such increase in oil prices. Such things never happen in Australia i guess....you cannot compare other factors associated with your Aussie cents and Pakistani rupees. Period. :coffee:

If you have issue with Australia go compare yourself with India and Bangladesh. Every Country is facing similar circumstances so Pakistanis are not some Anookhay Ladlay of this planet. FYI Wheat price in Pakistan is much lower than International market same goes for other agricultural and consumeable products. The issue here is simple if you had no issues when Petrol went from 120 to 90 then you shouldnt have an issue with sudden rise as well. It cant be meetha meetha nam nam Karwa arwa thu thu.

Back
Top Bottom