What's new

Pakistan got the higest internet users in South Asia

208xpw9.png
And I have only 2MB speed . :pop:

I am using superfast 3G, do Pakistanis have access to 3G.

YES 3G EVO TAB
3G EVO NITRO

Sorry but I am worse than all of you I have Comcast never get Comcast NEVER! :mad:

You're in Pindi, does Islo tend to have higher internet speed compared to other Pakistani cities?
ptcl.png

Speed is fine as per company advertises 2Mb plan. Don't know about other cities.
Now, thinking of to upgrade for 4MB plan.
EVO NITRO is costly but now offering good plan in ramazan.
Amazing Gift to start off your Ramadan--- “Get your Free 3G Nitro device this Ramadan & enjoy Massive discounts of Rs.3000 on advance payment with 3months unlimited internet in 200+ cities across Pakistan.

“Pay Rs 6,000 in advance & get Nitro USB Absolutely free with 3 Months unlimited internet usage”:enjoy:
Visit any PTCL One stop shop or retailer during Ramadan. Make advance payments of Rs.6000.
Get Your 3G Nitro USB ABSOLUTELY FREE
Enjoy unlimited 9.3Mbps internet usage of 3months in 70+ cities across Pakistan with massive discounts of Rs.3000 on each new purchase.:woot::victory:
http://ptcl.com.pk/pd_content.php?pd_id=331

Rs.1499/- ADSL2+ 1Mbps Unlimited :cry:
AFQM.jpeg

AU$ 70 /- ADSL2+ 21 Mbps Unlimited
AFQX.jpeg

my tata docomo net datacard speed--

2109660681.png

world's fastest internet speed has been introduced by- CISCO which has r&d centre in bangalore,india.....

speed provided by cisco -- 41 gbps.....

Troll indinas gonna bombard this thread with absolute numbers now.

Country.....................Internet Users........% of population

Pakistan......................30,943,124...................16.78

SriLanka .....................2,530,059....................12.00

India ......................... 87,983,101.................. 7.50

Afghanistan.................1,164,829 ...................4.00

Bangladesh..................5,776,383...................3.70

Why such low internet usage in most of the south asian countries:o?

is it due to lack of development infasructure or iliteracy...?

List of countries by number of Internet users - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are strong refferances as well in wiki for the above info.

Highest*....:D

Yes its true Pakistan has the highest internet penetration rate in South Asia. As for the idiots saying India has the highest number of users in South Asia, well duh you dumb@sses. India has a billion people, wtf do you expect? Per capita, Pakistan is still higher.

We have to keep in mind that Internet Hindus don't work on a logical basis. They work on their emotions. Their emotions say that Pakistan is bad, so they then use this as a starting point for all discussions despite any and all evidence that shows that Pakistan is better at some things.
This thread is an affront to their very mental state because it shows that Pakistan is better at some things then India.

Of course the Internet Hindus will reply with troll replies about Pakistan's failures in other fields, but that is irrelevant to the topic.

1Mbps at Rs 1250
2Mbps at Rs 1499
4Mbps at Rs 1999
6Mbps at Rs 4999
8Mbps at Rs 6999
10Mbps at Rs 9999

PTCL Prices with unlimited downloads

Back
Top Bottom