What's new

Pakistan got the higest internet users in South Asia

Again, all those comparisons are in numbers. Numbers mean nothing.
percentage of population wired means much much more.

Canada has less internet connections then India but as a % of population we are much much higher then India.

Canada has less internet connections then India but as a % of population we are much much higher then India.

buddy i didnt compare in numbers i did it in % of population which is more practical & show real picture.

anyways india is currentlly the worlds fastest growing internet and phone market and is expected to have 400 mill users by 2015. just in 2011 india beat japan and currently indian users in 2012 are appproacing 200 million by december. pakistan might have low end internet penetration but can beat india.

But AbsolutData Executive Vice President Suhale Kapoor told CNBC India’s Internet population is forecast to grow from some 120 million currently to nearly 400 million by late 2015 or mid-2016.
Report: India To Top U.S. In Facebook Users By 2015 - AllFacebook

also more indian users meand ore indian trolls :)

why bangladesh is even behind afghanistan:o?

with almost same population as Pakistan....

i think its only the first one if the second one is taken into consideration then it would be around 40%

I was just asking bcs in Kerala PSC applications are now fully computerized. So almost every youngster in Kerala know the basics of browsing net. Also we are working towards 100% computer literacy. Also does browsing facebook from mobile are also taken into account.

Why are you getting so riled up bhai ?

Pakistani still has higher internet penetration rate than India , they are just posting the latest percentages as the numbers form WIKI posted by OP are old data .

The latest penetration rate for India is 10.2 % and for Pakistan is 15.5 % . Pakistan has done a good job . :tup:

India OTOH needs to improve rapidly . 10.2 % is too low .

They all can be found on different social media and current affairs video websites venting their frustrations and bullying anyone who says anything against Imran Khan. :lol:

buddy i didnt compare in numbers i did it in % of population which is more practical & show real picture.

I was talking to the Indians who are talking in absolute numbers and not percentages.

I saw even in Villages children of farmer and poor people are using internet.
Internet is not costly.
They purchases 1Mb connection, then they does forward their 1MB Connection to 3-5 homes users.
Hence spread and diversity of Money. Then, One has to pay 1/5th of the actual price per month. Saying about poor people only!!

I think not only is the penetration more but the net is cheaper as well in pak.

About Sri Lanka,
Well, we have to check the "Computer Literacy" rate, it will take few more years to reach better rate. At the moment computer literacy rate something around 35-36%.

They have to reduce the prices of 8Mbps home BB lines and 16Mbps Business BB lines, more of population will enjoy truly broadband experience.

About Sri Lanka,
Well, we have to check the "Computer Literacy" rate, it will take few more years to reach better rate. At the moment computer literacy rate something around 35-36%.

They have to reduce the prices of 8Mbps home BB lines and 16Mbps Business BB lines, more of population will enjoy truly broadband experience.

hmmm .... soo its cz that internet is expensive in srilanka?

Back
Top Bottom