What's new

Pakistan Getting MI 28 and Surface to Air Missiles from Russia?

That's bcz of our shitty public with no basic knowledge of cars yet they demand mehran...and one welk reason is its maintenance cost... But ap bat bht agay le gaye ho.. :D

Nope... people buy it coz its "still" affordable compared to other cars,cheaper parts etc... or they end up buying imported Japanese cars...

Janes reported Pakistan expressed interest in mi-28. That does not yet equate to a sale. Rather, an interesting prospect.

Can some one please upload pictures of the other equipment named in the news report...
regards

Though we have shown interest in the Mi28, in my opinion we will either purchase T-129 or the Z10, both Turkey and China are offering very lucrative financial and of-set options, including in country production.

Both have offered initial free transfers.

Though we have shown interest in the Mi28, in my opinion we will either purchase T-129 or the Z10, both Turkey and China are offering very lucrative financial and of-set options, including in country production.

I think Mi28 is a supported member for Mi35 like Ah 1 super cobra with AH 64 longbow. What you say?

I agree. Russians aren't exactly famous for offering spare parts or maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom