What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2013

What party would you vote for in 2013 Elections.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably foreigners

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

T-Faz how come you voted for MMA ??

he's fairly secular; i doubt he did

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

oh, nevr mind

probably foreigners

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

he's fairly secular; i doubt he did

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

oh, nevr mind

I am not surprised , i am actually shocked -- its quite contradictory !

he probably saw Muttahida and quickly thought it was MQM

i know T-faz; he wouldnt vote for those lizard-eaters

5 votes for PPP. OMG I can't believe it.:hitwall:

yeh, right, it should have been ZERO (0)...!!!

Unfortunately, international community trust them than even bhutto himself. :hitwall:

In Pakistan people call them jokers and traitors.

They have no connection with nation what so ever, just busy in foreign tours and constitutional amendments.

No development and changing the name plates of developments from previous govt. as BBS.

Regarding Khan, he needs lots of grooming, change is the only hope i see in him.

If today, Zardari is president and PML-N is ruling Punjab, is due to Imran's boycott of elections.

If today, Zardari is president and PML-N is ruling Punjab, is due to Imran's boycott of elections.

oh plz. Imran Khan was not that powerful to overcome PPP and PML-N.

at least in Lahore, i've heard that ground reality is changing....many many people --specially young ones -- are opting for Imran Khan

can my Lahorisher bro/sisters shed light on this

oh plz. Imran Khan was not that powerful to overcome PPP and PML-N.

Oh come on Imran was powerful enough to steal 10'000 votes in each constituency.
Guess who may have emerged winner?

at least in Lahore, i've heard that ground reality is changing....many many people --specially young ones -- are opting for Imran Khan

can my Lahorisher bro/sisters shed light on this

Yes he is a strong cnadidate but the noon league is rigging masters.
Remember BB's words 'jhurlu'

Oh come on Imran was powerful enough to steal 10'000 votes in each constituency.
Guess who may have emerged winner?
I dont think so
reasons
the curse of the Baradari votes + the PML-N stance on judiciary + PPP's hamdardi votes

Now when both these parties are fully exposed i expect a better result

I dont think so
reasons
the curse of the Baradari votes + the PML-N stance on judiciary + PPP's hamdardi votes

Now when both these parties are fully exposed i expect a better result

If voters were that stupid than don't expect any better result, these time around also.

How come their is no option of "None of the above" or "others"?

APML added to poll.

Personally, I would go for either TI or MQM at this point, but they both have issues that are problematic for me.

IK's 'negotiate with terrorists' position (which has been tried and has failed) and MQM's alleged links with violent and criminal elements.
APML is, as of yet, not clear enough in terms of its platform, and potential membership (which parties will end up joining it and whether Musharraf will in fact return to lead and campaign) for me to take a position on it either way.

that is why I say those not living in PAKistan should only cast Absentee vote !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom