What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2013

What party would you vote for in 2013 Elections.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sad to see that I was the only one who voted for Mutahida Majlis-E-Amal (MMA), a dynamic party of intelligent and well to do personalities. I see this party as the natural leader and with ample sex appeal found amongst its cadre, the party would surely attract positive attention from women around the world. The combined achievements of all Asian nations would be like a pin drop in a pond compared to what MMA can achieve for this nation.

I would urge my fellow Pakistani's to look into this faction as the natural saviour of our nations and donate as much as you can to this great party. Through them I see a secular, liberal and progressive Pakistan which will achieve what the nation is meant to achieve.

MMA - Great minds are found behind sexy faces.

I was expecting a better reply --- anyway , never mind.

As the current situation and years to come, a coalition governments could be created, with majority in Islamabad.

PTI must understand they are in no position and it at the moment seems impossible to sweep votes in all 4/5 provinces. So a coalition govt with APML would be the best option, it has become so complicated that MQM when they don't win or get the demands full-filled they start violence and same route has been picked up by ANP/PPP. Then the trouble of Baltistan as PPP is strong there.

but Imran Khan will Not come...for sure....

yes, the religious segments, musharraf, all are trying to bring PTI down to make a coalition...just to make him look like the rest of the corrupt....yesterday Ehsan Iqbal spoke against PTI being put against N league by establishment...they alll are trying to bring down PTI to their level. because of its growing strength in Urban Areas. once he is able to make a pressure group or ends up having a government in one province...he will show the difference between his work and the work of corrupts....then the difference between PTI and others would be materialized in sight of the masses...and they would be in a position to select PTI into power for the 2018 elections... and I believe that would change our course of National Life.

In my opinion musharrafs party he is the best there and not corrupt, hopefully he will be back in power
my brothers are suffering because of evil zardari :angry:
although I am not Pakistani, I want the best for my brothers.
Mush not corrupt?
Hahaha lol the best joke i heard today.

Its sad to see that I was the only one who voted for Mutahida Majlis-E-Amal (MMA), a dynamic party of intelligent and well to do personalities. I see this party as the natural leader and with ample sex appeal found amongst its cadre, the party would surely attract positive attention from women around the world. The combined achievements of all Asian nations would be like a pin drop in a pond compared to what MMA can achieve...MMA - Great minds are found behind sexy faces.
MMA not only opposes the WoT but accuses the GoP of betraying the Taliban, does it not?

Here's another view of the MMA:

“The brief rule of the Taliban left deep scars on nearly every aspect of Swati life. It was a serious mistake on the part of the rulers to continue to tolerate their activities for such a long time...

In Swat, Ziauddin said the walls were painted black with slogans of Mullah Omar and Fazlur Rahman as the great caliphs of Islam. Fazlullah cleverly aimed his radio propaganda at women, motivating them in every speech and sermon to send their sons, husbands and brothers for Jihad. His propaganda also described education as harmful for women and against Islam. This confused people’s mind who even stopped their girls from going to school. Ziauddin who runs a very ambitious school system said that the Taliban destroyed 404 schools. All this was happening with the tacit approval of the MMA-government, he said.

Why should Pakistanis vote for the MMA, exactly?

^ MMA doesn't represent anything , they never had significant number of votes and never will. we know what they are upto , they ain't represent Islam in this country -- any thing BUT !

MMA not only opposes the WoT but accuses the GoP of betraying the Taliban, does it not?

Here's another view of the MMA:

Why should Pakistanis vote for the MMA, exactly?

I guess sarcasm is not known to you.

I think that US should take members of MMA and provide them with American citizenship, it will be great for your country.

I think we should focus all our energy for Fair elections first like computerized system ( Online + Real time Checking ) & Voters can only on Computers with touch pads so their identity will automatically checked .. This process will be faster & ofcourse Rigged free

I guess sarcasm is not known to you.

I think that US should take members of MMA and provide them with American citizenship, it will be great for your country.

And i will organize a joint prayer of nawafil for all def.pk members after that & distribute halwa too :lol:

WHO the hell is voting for PML-NAWAZ and PPP!

For those of you who voted for PML-NAWAZ or PPP: Guys have u guys not seen the LOST decade of 90s or this current demoCRAZY to see that NAWAZ league and PPP are simply incapable and incompetent to run our country!

So why the hell would any of u vote for NAWAZ or PPP parties! This is beyond me! Our people have so many SHORT term memories! Simply pathetic!

My option is NONE OF THESE.....
i like Imran khan but i dont see his party coming., because he is only right man in PTI while rest of his party is filled with Lotas .

There are more LOTAS in PPP and PML-N. After Benazir Bhutto got assassinated most of PML-Q changed parties to either PML-N or PPP because PML-Q was associated with Musharraf and they knew PML-Q was not going to win the next election.

This lady is the biggest LOTA of them all who used to praise Musharraf in early-mid 2000s and was an active member in PML-Q then changed to PPP as soon as Benazir Bhutto got assassinated.
Firdaus_AA_1000-383x320.jpg

If PPP gets re-elected or PML-N gets elected, then Pakistan's deteriorating situation will last for another 20 years. Bangladesh will then become a wealthier country than Pakistan.

PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s Press Conference

ISLAMABAD (April 7, 2011)

The PTI has filed a constitutional petition seeking the revision of electoral rolls and reform of the electoral process.

Disclosing the details of the Constitutional petition filed in the Supreme Court of Pakistan, the PTI Chairman Mr. Imran Khan stated in a press conference in Islamabad that the recent revelation by the Election Commission that almost 44 percent of the registered are bogus has made the status of the present assemblies and the government dubious.

A government formed on bogus votes does not represent the people of Pakistan and nor can it be expected to protect the vital interests of Pakistanis. He said a political mafia is ruling Pakistan that gets elected through bogus votes. He said the only hope for a democratic change in Pakistan rests around an independent election commission and new electoral lists.

The PTI Chairman Imran Khan stated that the purpose of filing the election petition is to force the government and the Election Commission under the directives of the Supreme Court to:

i) Prepare fresh electoral rolls eliminating all bogus votes and introducing and incorporating the new eligible votes that can be verified from the database and record of Respondent No. 2 (NADRA).

ii) To prepare the electoral roll in a manner that should include the name of a voter in such electoral area wherein his address mentioned on the CNIC of the voter exists.

iii) To introduce electronic voting machine for the use of voters in the future general elections.

iv) To include the photographs of the voters in its electoral rolls in the future elections.

Mr. Imran Khan said that to save Pakistan from a bloody revolution or complete chaos, it is essential that the right of franchise be ensured to the people of Pakistan so that the change that the people of Pakistan are yearning for can be achieved peacefully and through the ballot box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom