What's new

Pakistan friends, I want to know how you look Chinese military power

zhang5521

Reaction score
Country
China
Pakistan friends, I want to know how you look Chinese military power?
I want to know about how foreigners see Chinese military strength
e……in your eyes,what number is the China military world ranking?and what number is that in asia?
and what number is the PLAN's ranking in the word?

what do you think of the chinese military?

in china ,people's aways think that ,the military top 3. is the 1America 2Russia 3China
so what do you think about that

Last edited:
For now I'd say.

Russian army = PLA
Russian Air force > PLAAF
Russian Navy < PLAN

5-10 years time PLAAF will probably be ahead.
China's growing faster, developing faster AND spends more than Russia. :china::pakistan:

e……in your eyes,what number is the China military world ranking?and what number is that in asia?

in china ,people's aways think that ,the military top 3. is the 1America 2Russia 3China
Well according to me you are now pretty much at 2nd number but when it comes to USA you are still way behind but you are way ahead of your most naughty nehibor India and pretty much Japan too both of these countries can't do much now and they are loosing capability against you by every passing month. As for us you have always been really good one reason is your problem with India but still you helped us a lot most of our Military things come from you and more will come in future I hope our economy improves as soon as possible than we can get more Frigates and Submarines and Fighter Jets, Tanks, APC, and many more things from you with TOT and also start lot of joint ventures

Very strong armed forces, nobody dare to attack you----but in near future, i mean in next 5 year, Chinese armed forces are going to be "second to none" at the speed they are developing.

1)America
2)Russia
3)Nato
4)China

Well according to me you are now pretty much at 2nd number but when it comes to USA you are still way behind but you are way ahead of your most naughty nehibor India and pretty much Japan too both of these countries can't do much now and they are loosing capability against you by every passing month. As for us you have always been really good one reason is your problem with India but still you helped us a lot most of our Military things come from you and more will come in future I hope our economy improves as soon as possible than we can get more Frigates and Submarines and Fighter Jets, Tanks, APC, and many more things from you with TOT and also start lot of joint ventures
At the moment combined india and japan stronger tha china (not china and Pakistan)

dude he is asking about Chinese armed forces...your wishlist is not a point here :lol:

1)America
2)Russia
3)Nato
4)China

At the moment combined india and japan stronger tha china (not china and Pakistan)
he is asking only to Pakistani guyz :hitwall:

ofcourse america is on top and russia is freezed rival of america and china is the future majeco(major economic) power

Oh dear!! Your friends' s hope, aspirations, future plans, everything are attached to your military power, your military is their insurance policy, they see your military accordingly.

1)America
2)Russia
3)Nato
4)China

NATO is not a country......

For now I'd say.

Russian army = PLA
Russian Air force > PLAAF
Russian Navy < PLAN

5-10 years time PLAAF will probably be ahead.
China's growing faster, developing faster AND spends more than Russia. :china::pakistan:
But we Chinese always feel some foreign policy China seemed weak, we even have no overseas military bases

Very strong armed forces, nobody dare to attack you----but in near future, i mean in next 5 year, Chinese armed forces are going to be "second to none" at the speed they are developing.
what mean is the second to none?im sorry i english is not good

You should post this post in the Chinese Defense Forum in Country Watch.

About your question, as a Chinese, I think the only thing that matters is whether PLA the the No. 1 or not.

The main threat of China comes from USA, so PLA should be able to defeat the US forces, other wise No. 2 or No. 3 is actually the same.

Be No.1 or Die, that the only option for China. Lets work for that.

But we Chinese always feel some foreign policy China seemed weak, we even have no overseas military bases

China is smart, they don't want to be like the US. You don't need bases in far away countries, all you need is one or two loyal allies, economic partners in different regions.

Your only threat is the US, and you threaten them as much as they threaten you. All other threats in your immediate vicinity are small and heavily outgunned and outspent.

chinese military is making huge strides towards modernisation and the west is worried about china catching up to them technologically. keep up the good work.

US Army >= CN Army
US Air Force > CN Air Force
US Navy > CN Navy
US Strategic Force > CN Strategic Force

What China need to do is to change those signs in 20 or 30 years. That is what every Chinese Citizen should work for. We shall do our job, and wait for the change.

Back
Top Bottom