What's new

Pakistan friends, I want to know how you look Chinese military power

China is smart, they don't want to be like the US. You don't need bases in far away countries, all you need is one or two loyal allies, economic partners in different regions.

Your only threat is the US, and you threaten them as much as they threaten you. All other threats in your immediate vicinity are small and heavily outgunned and outspent.
yes America is China only enemy

what mean is the second to none?im sorry i english is not good
incomparable, none other army wil be as much powerfull as chinese

What we believe is Chinese warheads are junk and would never work when put to real test.

What movie "War Chod na yaar". That what is depicted in the movie what view we have of Chinese weapons

please don't polute this thread dear indian vegetarian, look at your own missiles before talking about far superior chinese technologie.

What we believe is Chinese warheads are junk and would never work when put to real test.

What movie "War Chod na yaar". That what is depicted in the movie what view we have of Chinese weapons
China at least a submarine launched ballistic missile, a range of 8000 km, India without land launch, are not so far away

The fact that India's military and China is not at the same level, such as China with Beidou navigation satellite, so the development of the GPS missile, India cannot, and a lot more

US Army >= CN Army
US Air Force > CN Air Force
US Navy > CN Navy
US Strategic Force > CN Strategic Force

What China need to do is to change those signs in 20 or 30 years. That is what every Chinese Citizen should work for. We shall do our job, and wait for the change.
i think china should open 2 air bases one in kashmir and one in balochistan and already has naval base in gwadar ASAP and should give access to pakistan airbase in tibet with few fighters and small number of ssg
pakistan has some good friends in middle east use that option for joint pak-china naval and airbases it will help alot for china

i think china should open 2 air bases one in kashmir and one in balochistan and already has naval base in gwadar ASAP and should give access to pakistan airbase in tibet with few fighters and small number of ssg
pakistan has some good friends in middle east use that option for joint pak-china naval and airbases it will help alot for china
Thank you, but Chinese said she did not want to become the hegemonic country, not garrison in foreign countries, this policy does not know will not change

Chinese military is cool, a force of good which has created a military balance in Asia.

Chinese military is only second to United States in the world.

:china::pakistan:

The Chinese ground forces are superior to everyone but the US and possibly Russia, they have the technology and numbers.
In my opinion they need to improve their training system, an army of conscripts is rarely as effective as an army of volunteers like the US has, but with proper training and discipline China can beat the US when it comes to ground forces.

In Air Force China is definitely lacking, especially in comparison to the US. The US is more advanced, has better training and technology, not to mention plenty of airbases and aircraft carriers. Slowly but surely, China will overtake the US in this too but it may take a while.

As long as China doesn't try to be some kind of global hegemony (like the US), I support and respect China.

:pakistan::china:

1)America
2)Russia
3)Nato
4)China

At the moment combined india and japan stronger tha china (not china and Pakistan)
You and Japan combined may have bigger Navy but soon you wil loose that advantage but as for Army and AirForce and Missiles China is already way ahead

Chinese military is cool, a force of good which has created a military balance in Asia.

Chinese military is only second to United States in the world.

:china::pakistan:
But we still have a long way to go, after all America too strong

incomparable, none other army wil be as much powerfull as chinese

please don't polute this thread dear indian vegetarian, look at your own missiles before talking about far superior chinese technologie.
Thats is the most Funniest thing i have ever seen.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan friends, I want to know how you look Chinese military power?
I want to know about how foreigners see Chinese military strength
e……in your eyes,what number is the China military world ranking?and what number is that in asia?
and what number is the PLAN's ranking in the word?

what do you think of the chinese military?

in china ,people's aways think that ,the military top 3. is the 1America 2Russia 3China
so what do you think about that
Number One Military Power.Number One Economic Power. Number One Stealth Air force the PLAAF. China is Number One. As China Has 6 steath programs against America with only One. Best Air force in Asia.The Biggest in Quantity as well as Having Quality. Proud to have a Friend like China. :china:

Last edited:
Chinese military is the fastest growing in the region. One more decade of development will place it in the very top tier of armed forces in the world. One must remember that the skill and will of a soldier wins over the most cutting edge of technology, therefore its not critical to have the fancy gear you don't even need.

Chinese military is the fastest growing in the region. One more decade of development will place it in the very top tier of armed forces in the world. One must remember that the skill and will of a soldier wins over the most cutting edge of technology, therefore its not critical to have the fancy gear you don't even need.

Chinese military is growing fast but I think they are at number 3. After two decades, I think Russia is still number 2 but not for long if they continue doing what they are doing now. The gap between US and China is big but it seems like the gap is being filled fast.

China need another 15 -20 years to tackle US

currently US is better then china in all aspect military wise

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom