What's new

Pakistan friends, I want to know how you look Chinese military power

NATO is not a country......

But we Chinese always feel some foreign policy China seemed weak, we even have no overseas military bases

what mean is the second to none?im sorry i english is not good
Army might only worth in war so nato can be considered as a country when comparing army might

You and Japan combined may have bigger Navy but soon you wil loose that advantage but as for Army and AirForce and Missiles China is already way ahead
But indias numerical power and Japanese technology cobained is can make change
And china even with irs military might cant win wars from two fronts who are close

Well China is powerful military force. China has spent so much on its defence over the years and still continue to do so.

Chinese Missile tech is better then US
Chinese Tanks tech is better then US
US aeronautics is better then China
US naval tech is better then China
US radar tech is same as Chinese

China is 20 years behind to US in terms of Aeronautics
China is 10 years behind to US in terms of naval tech

Pakistan friends, I want to know how you look Chinese military power?
I want to know about how foreigners see Chinese military strength
e……in your eyes,what number is the China military world ranking?and what number is that in asia?
and what number is the PLAN's ranking in the word?

what do you think of the chinese military?

in china ,people's aways think that ,the military top 3. is the 1America 2Russia 3China
so what do you think about that
I am more concerned with Chinese economic power. The day China overtakes all of western economy combined, countries wont have to worry about american sanctions anymore.

The most formidable and powerful defensive force in the world. With some offensive capabilities.
The Chinese philosophy of warfare is mostly defensive, but be ware of Sun Tzu Art of war, it is a Chinese martial (war) art after all.
So, no comparison is possible with offensive based philosophies. That will only be possible, if and when China choses to have an offensive war philosophy.

Last edited:
iplease don't polute this thread dear indian vegetarian, look at your own missiles before talking about far superior chinese technologie.

As you can see the video is created by some butt hurt Pakistani .

Showing the video of German V2 missile as Indian , you can gauge their desperation ..... LOL

Last edited:
Well PLA is fine and can be compared to US army
but PLAAF needs alot more time to replace their fleet of F-7,J-7,A-5 with modern airdrafts like J-15 and J-20
PLAN needs to induct more aircraft carriers while submarines of PLAN are good enough for now.

Back
Top Bottom