What's new

PAKISTAN: FREEDOM OF SPEECH UNPROTECTED

I am not defending anyone BUT FREE SPEECH ITSELF which is everyone Fundamental right of every human being.

@Leader

I think some people are senseless so why waste time. The blog about Taliban was not published. For your review:

Blog: Musharraf — right leader for the wrong people? - 'X' Reports

I am not defending the wrongdoing of GEO or HAMID MIR, please stay on the topic of FREE SPEECH as a Fundamental Human Right for everyone.

Not a big deal if some stupid blog is not published... try your luck again with better writing skills and some new angles and information than rhetoric !

I am not defending anyone BUT FREE SPEECH ITSELF which is everyone Fundamental right of every human being.

@Leader

I think some people are senseless so why waste time. The blog about Taliban was not published. For your review:

Blog: Musharraf — right leader for the wrong people? - 'X' Reports

I am not defending the wrongdoing of GEO or HAMID MIR, please stay on the topic of FREE SPEECH as a Fundamental Human Right for everyone.
you got your shot, you are open to PDF, which the best of the generation x media in pakistan?
but if you mean , hurting social & religious feelings then its not right?
but everything & anything against TTp, is wellcomed here!

lolz is there anything protected in Pakistan then political leaders ?
you allways hit the right nail friend!

you got your shot, you are open to PDF, which the best of the generation x media in pakistan?
but if you mean , hurting social & religious feelings then its not right?
but everything & anything against TTp, is wellcomed here!

you allways hit the right nail friend!

I think I know the difference between FREE SPEECH and HATE SPEECH very well and have written extensively about it. Freedom of Speech is one's Fundamental Right but if your Freedom of Speech hurts other, its a Hate speech such as you hear for religious and political leaders. The best example I can quote is Kawaja Asif's speech in parliament against Pakistan Army or Hamid Mir's and GEO episode. .

AN EYE ON PAKISTAN: START OF A SHIA HUNTING SEASON 2014

lolz is there anything protected in Pakistan then political leaders ?

Does giving 3 Crore Bullet Proof car to ex.CJ equates to protection other then Political clowns?

Not a big deal if some stupid blog is not published... try your luck again with better writing skills and some new angles and information than rhetoric !

I can't expect anything better because you are a blind follower of Imran Khan. Because PTI loves Taliban so you will not talk about the facts on the blog about people killed, you also will not talk about media under threat in Pakistan and you will not talk about the reason blog was not printed was fear in the media, the main plot. You will take about missed comma's, colons and non sense issues. Its not about me or my blog but what the editor said. If you read my blog, you will find reference under source like any reputable author.

Freedom of speech does not means "pass unproven accusations" against other parties

Freedom of expression means express your ideas , not BLAME other people with no proof on Nationally broadcasted live feed ,
there has to be some level of JOURNALISTIC credebility and investigation work , and some serious consideration by Senior Editors for News/TV groups before they allow Media to become Judge and Jury

We have courts to decide on guilt

Freedom of speech does not means "pass unproven accusations" against other parties

Freedom of expression means express your ideas , not BLAME other people with no proof on Nationally broadcasted live feed ,
there has to be some level of JOURNALISTIC credebility and investigation work , and some serious consideration by Senior Editors for News/TV groups before they allow Media to become Judge and Jury

We have courts to decide on guilt

Cannot agree more....

Back
Top Bottom