What's new

PAK PAC Needs Help of Overseas Pakistanis to Raise voice About Freedom of Speech

Benefit is that overseas Pakistanis can buy property without paying 2% additional tax

Pakistan is cheaper then above countries for vacation but unfortunately sea coast is not safe..so that's bummer 😕
Yes and let your property taken by feudal party ie mr10% or pmln and with government threating overseas Pakistanis nowayhozai ..
Our country has a stamp of corruption our passport should be yellow to say BANANA REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN

It will be nice experience to read his book since I doubt maryum Nawaz or zardari or Nawaz sharif can put anything logical in words

May be
Bilawal who knows he is young I hope he writes something good

Yes and let your property taken by feudal party ie mr10% or pmln and with government threating overseas Pakistanis nowayhozai ..
Our country has a stamp of corruption our passport should be yellow to say BANANA REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN
Sir
People have decided

I just donated 500$ to them to keep the fire burning.

India needs IK and his bedazzled hordes to keep fighting the fauz.. ek temperature maintain kar ke rakhne ka hai.

china ki investments bhi doob ri

Pk fauz ka morale bhi down

haha

Would still require a functional brain though ;)
Most big authors are narcissists and have grandiose thoughts..it helps

Some are even delusional and schizophrenic

No one denies IK narcissistic behavior

I just donated 500$ to them to keep the fire burning.

India needs IK and his bedazzled hordes to keep fighting the fauz.. ek temperature maintain kar ke rakhne ka hai.

china ki investments bhi doob ri

Pk fauz ka morale bhi down

haha
chal jhootay..

That's what I have been saying here: A future govt of technocrats for the next 10 years.
technocrates have never worked and will not work... we should honour the will of people instead of running from it and trying to clinch to power which shouldn`t be in the hand of that one institution. There is only one solution.

chal jhootay..
lol, guilty as charged. :P

but ofc I was kidding

you passionate IK fans should be careful about sending money toward your 'cause' but

unless you're a higher up who stands to profit later, dont waste your money on Khan.. buy your wife or kids something nice for a few 100 dolla instead, or treat yourself to a new toy.

PACs do nothing except give financial incentives for lobbying. Given the two party system in the US, it is unlikely that giving money to this PAC would bear fruit, as it isn't in anyone's interest to lobby for such a small group.

PACs do nothing except give financial incentives for lobbying. Given the two party system in the US, it is unlikely that giving money to this PAC would bear fruit, as it isn't in anyone's interest to lobby for such a small group.

PAK PAC is a lobbying group by itself. Previously they were leveraged by Pakistani government to advocate Kasmir cause and deter arms sanctions.

Check this out:

Indians ...shilling out a penny is tough even if they are billionaires
Saw a video of shambolic rescue work after the recent train crash in India where dead bodies were thrown like heap of garbage in a back of a truck.

Whereas in a poor, basket case failed state of Pakistan we have several nationwide ambulance services all paid for by the people and their sense of charity that provide dignified service and do work in emergency situations.

Saw a video of shambolic rescue work after the recent train crash in India where dead bodies were thrown like heap of garbage in a back of a truck.

Whereas in a poor, basket case failed state of Pakistan we have several nationwide ambulance services all paid for by the people and their sense of charity that provide dignified service and do work in emergency situations.
Yeah that's the difference in Pakistan vs India

We care about the dead and they about the living

They have ambulance for living.. we for the dead.

It's atrocious if a living person dies outside hospital over there but it's atrocious if a dead doesn't get an ambulance over here..

This is coming from guy who worked in hospitals in Pakistan

More kids today are dying of hunger in Pakistan
More women die in child birth in Pakistan
More kids die of communicable disease in Pakistan
As compared to India

But one thing is for sure...the dead do get better treatment in Pakistan by far..we are close to top 10 countries with respect to that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom