What's new

PAK PAC Needs Help of Overseas Pakistanis to Raise voice About Freedom of Speech

Crimson Blue

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PAK PAC is active these days to raise voice in Washington D.C regarding restriction on freedom of speech in Pakistan these days. They are asking for help with funding and your time (if you live in US).
This is what I received from them few days ago.

1686618061026.png

Their Link: https://secure.everyaction.com/Q1dbPkErIUmyd1Pji7UdCA2

PAK PAC is active these days to raise voice in Washington D.C regarding restriction on freedom of speech in Pakistan these days. They are asking for help with funding and your time (if you live in US).
This is what I received from them few days ago.

View attachment 934161

Their Link: https://secure.everyaction.com/Q1dbPkErIUmyd1Pji7UdCA2
Just stay quiet and enjoy the cheaper vacations and dollar in pakistan

PMLN govt has always been overseas friendly why go against them.

They just abolished 2% tax on foreign TTs and buying

My vote for Mr dar

Or aleem Khan/JTK but seems no one is voting for new party

This statement is the exact opposite of staying quiet. You're enjoying the benefit.

Want to stay quiet? Disconnect from the country all together. Take a vacation to Italy, Brazil, Indonesia or Malaysia and Singapore.

What's the benefit of this?

This statement is the exact opposite of staying quiet. You're enjoying the benefit.

Want to stay quiet? Disconnect from the country all together. Take a vacation to Italy, Brazil, Indonesia or Malaysia and Singapore.

Benefit is that overseas Pakistanis can buy property without paying 2% additional tax

Pakistan is cheaper then above countries for vacation but unfortunately sea coast is not safe..so that's bummer 😕

Benefit is that overseas Pakistanis can buy property without paying 2% additional tax

Pakistan is cheaper then above countries for vacation but unfortunately sea coast is not safe..so that's bummer 😕
Neither at the sea coast nor your wallet or bag is safe from your relatives or servants or out in the streets.

Unfortunately trying to keep your things safe is like the biggest stress while traveling in pakistan.

PMLN govt has always been overseas friendly why go against them.

My vote for Mr dar

Or aleem Khan/JTK but seems no one is voting for new party

Why a senior PDF member, a successful cardiologist in America, like you is trolling like that? When I used to support Imran (before April 2022), YOU and a certain Bilal guy were my 'go to' persons for Pakistan's economy matters under Imran and I was happy to see the on-going progress then. That I have turned against Imran since April 2022 is a different matter and I don't hide my thoughts about Imran in his forum of Imran fanbois.

You may hate the Noonies and you maybe in mourning because your Tipu Sultan Imran Khan is gone for at least next several years from Pakistan's politics. But the best path forward is to support the next possible govt/setup and wish for stability in Pakistan. Breast beating via trolling is unbecoming of senior members like you!
[Respectfully, I had to be so blunt because, unlike many others in this forum, your inputs are valuable].

Please Saar come to our recue saaar, we are sorry for what we saiid "hum gulaaam hein..." :lol:

You got to be kidding me....

Tell me.... do you have plans to retire in Pakistan? Or are you seriously expecting a greater return on your investment than if you bought into the US Stock Exchange?

Expand your horizons my dude. Get a backpack and a flight to Madrid, train to Barcelona, another to Paris, then on to Lyon and Milan from where you can rent a fiat and travel down the coastal roads to Naples.

Or better yet, Istanbul and car along the coast to Adana. The world is your playground travel a bit my dude.

Why a senior PDF member, a successful cardiologist in America, like you is trolling like that? When I used to support Imran (before April 2022), YOU and a certain Bilal guy were my 'go to' persons for Pakistan's economy matters under Imran and I was happy to see the on-going progress then. That I have turned against Imran since April 2022 is a different matter and I don't hide my thoughts about Imran in his forum of Imran fanbois.

You may hate the Noonies and you maybe in mourning because your Tipu Sultan Imran Khan is gone for at least next several years from Pakistan's politics. But the best path forward is to support the next possible govt/setup and wish for stability in Pakistan. Breast beating via trolling is unbecoming of senior members like you!
[Respectfully, I had to be so blunt because, unlike many others in this forum, your inputs are valuable].
I think the future is technocrats govt.
Imran Khan is not acceptable to a sizable powerful population(40-60% northern Punjab, the educated liberals) and even if he by some miracle comes into power the beaucrats will not work with him

Better to bring in people like IPP
So I agree with you.

Rest about technical analysis

What's the point of doing anything like that..it's crazy times .may be when miftah or some sane person comes into state bank then we can do that..for now no one even trust the data coming from BPS or state bank ...

Everyone is in the blind as their is no data and their is no data because ishaq dar doesn't let it out ..we aren't even sure about the growth rate..it's all guess work going on ..

I think the reason why IMF doesn't want to get involved is precisely this.. IMF Will become a laughing stock if they agree to agreement

Now if Biden says do it no matter what then IMF chief might push it but staff agreement won't happen

Also IK has at best 5-10 yrs life left in him.

He isn't a savior or future of Pakistan

Future is bilawal, maryum, aseefa asad Khan etc

You got to be kidding me....

Tell me.... do you have plans to retire in Pakistan? Or are you seriously expecting a greater return on your investment than if you bought into the US Stock Exchange?

Expand your horizons my dude. Get a backpack and a flight to Madrid, train to Barcelona, another to Paris, then on to Lyon and Milan from where you can rent a fiat and travel down the coastal roads to Naples.

Or better yet, Istanbul and car along the coast to Adana. The world is your playground travel a bit my dude.
I have that as backup plan who knows.
I have already seen most of Europe and USA
May be China Africa is next to explore

I can read echo nuclear stress tests, CTAs and EKG from home so retirement in cheap locations like Pakistan is good but internet being turned off is an issue or possibility of being stuck in Pakistan (passport grab or abduction)

80% my investments are in USA
I have said that before I didn't invest anything in Pakistan may be some rural farm land(20%) that was just to keep my father happy 😁😊

I think the future is technocrats govt.
That's what I have been saying here: A future govt of technocrats for the next 10 years.
He isn't a savior or future of Pakistan

Future is bilawal, maryum, aseefa asad Khan etc

Trolling again?
But, yes, unfortunately the dynastic rule. Well, as long as they half deliver...

That's what I have been saying here: A future govt of technocrats for the next 10 years.

Trolling again?
But, yes, unfortunately the dynastic rule. Well, as long as they half deliver...
Not really we all know Ik will be dead or retired in 5-10yrs but the above leaders will remain in power long after we are dead

I think what Pakistan need is Chinese style military run (though in china it's the communist party) single party dictatorship that will bring stability and limit corruption to smaller elite

Pakistani society isn't ready for democracy

Imran is only 72!! And fit and healthy (except in his head!).
After tibia femoral fracture and level of stress he is in..add that with asian genes...doubt it he will be functional beyond 80
So tops 8yrs

He should peacefully retire in England
Do some commentary and write a book 📚

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom