What's new

Pakistan falling behind India, BD on multidimensional poverty: Source OPHI

Doc,

I have my way of making you guys look really bad. Without coming across over strong as a frothing sanghi and destroying the perception.

But the one who takes the cake is my old mentor a gentleman who used to write under the name "Kaalchakra". He had this ability to make Muslims/Pakistanis look bad while appearing to be staunchly Islamophile....

Regards

The fact is. And this is pretty evident to people like me. Pakistan project as was envisioned by ML in 1940s has proven to be a epic fail. No other words about it. I can do what I can to peddle positive shine [which I think you guys know and allow me to blow my trumpet - I am very good at] to Pakistan. But it has turned into Class A bummer of a disaster.

And I hate saying this but people like @RiazHaq are part of the problem. Indian elite despite it's faling has done far better then the Pakistani ruling elite.

Kaptaan,

Pakistan project as was envisioned by ML in 1940s has proven to be a epic fail.

two things seriously went wrong:

1. It got set up as one state, not two.
2. Kashmir got botched up.

Without that we wud have had three normal, reasonably friendly neighbours on the subcontinent.

And one more thing, in his own way the good Brof actually tries to make things better. His India v/s Pak thingie is essentially an attempt to show that Pak was good for Muslims- in short, he makes in his own way an economic and not a sectarian justification for Pakistan.

Regards

I would even reduce it to one. The entire idea of "homeland of Muslims" is the biggest fraud since the devil convinced the world he didn't exist.

All you need to do is forget Kashmir.
Kashmir is not the main cause of the disaster. That is just used as a excuse by some retarded liberals inside Pakistan to obfuscate the real cause which was the idea of "homeland of Muslims". Also it plays to the Indian gallery.

Kaptaan,

Pakistan project as was envisioned by ML in 1940s has proven to be a epic fail.

1. It got set up as one state, not two.
2. Kashmir got botched up.

Without that we wud have had three normal, reasonably friendly neighbours on the subcontinent.

And one more thing, in his own way the good Brof actually tries to make things better. His India v/s Pak thingie is essentially an attempt to show that Pak was good for Muslims- in short, he makes in his own way an economic and not a sectarian justification for Pakistan.

Regards

We would have had good relations simply if India had not occupied a muslim majority state in Kashmir, everything else could have been resolved

For the vast majority of the last 70 years Pakistan has been ahead on many indicators
All current situation is based upon the years preceding which have been rife with poor governance and war in terror which has spilled over into Pakistan

But I think we would all agree that the situation has improved since then, I believe firmly that the direction Pakistan is headed will put us back on the growth path and helpys surpass our neighbors

I would even reduce it to one. The entire idea of "homeland of Muslims" is the biggest fraud since the devil convinced the world he didn't exist.

Kashmir is not the main cause of the disaster. That is just used as a excuse by some retarded liberals inside Pakistan to obfuscate the real cause which was the idea of "homeland of Muslims". Also it plays to the Indian gallery.

One india would have resulted in mass slaughter across the subcontinent

Kaptaan sahib,

The entire idea of "homeland of Muslims" is the biggest fraud since the devil convinced the world he didn't exist.

Actually it is not. We have discussed this to death (Joe Shearer, YLH, I and many others) on many forums. But I will need time to summarise my thoughts and come back on this.

Regards

All my Indian protaganists will I agree I do great job of dissembling the truth when representing Pakistan. Again at danger of blowing my own trumpet probably better than any other Pakistani here on PDF. But Pakistan has been a disaster for the peoples of the historical Indus region. Few points to note. I still will stand by claim that there is less poverty in Pakistan even in 2017. I am sure of that sassertion despite what numbers are spewed ot by these think tanks from the Western world but the real story is the trend. And the trend is India is gaining on Pakistan fast.

Just few points. Pakistan has been a miserable failure. Some facts I ignore to bring forth when discussing. The reality is in 1947 the region that become Pakistan was far, far, far more prosperous then what become India. While India did inherit some golden plums from the British but the bigger picture was horrid.

The poorest, vast tracts of famine ridden tracts of British India full of social issues became India in 1947. On the contrary the most prosperous or the "breadbasket" of the Raj - Punjab went on to define Pakistan. NWFP had a tiny population but was economically robust as natural resources were more than sufficient to provide a subsistence but solid heathy lifew. Ditto for Balochista. Only sindh had some issues but again it had small population and Karachi was the most unlike city of the Raj yo could get. Clean and free from filth/dirt etc.

What I am saying is Pakistan got a solid agrarian society that could feed itself well. Pakistan got the best tract of land/peoples in the Raj in 1947. It was placed in ideal position to move forward. But that potential was wasted. Blown on this "Muslim homeland project". It turned into a franchise fir some groups to milch and profit from. Islam was used as the magic potion to dull the masses. Now gents I have to go to fleece some people to buy some bread for the evening.

Kaptaan sahib,

Tks for your last post. You have conveyed something that I have always intended to do, but never had the words or clarity of thought to do so. But there is a caveat, which I must enter.

But sadly, the daily bread has to be earned . Paap pet ka sawal hai....

Regards

Doc,

I have my way of making you guys look really bad. Without coming across over strong as a frothing sanghi and destroying the perception.

But the one who takes the cake is my old mentor a gentleman who used to write under the name "Kaalchakra". He had this ability to make Muslims/Pakistanis look bad while appearing to be staunchly Islamophile....

Regards

I try, but never claimed to be the best.

Part of it might rest in the fact that my wife claims my face is an open book when it comes to something or someone I dislike.

Cheers, Doc

All my Indian protaganists will I agree I do great job of dissembling the truth when representing Pakistan. Again at danger of blowing my own trumpet probably better than any other Pakistani here on PDF. But Pakistan has been a disaster for the peoples of the historical Indus region. Few points to note. I still will stand by claim that there is less poverty in Pakistan even in 2017. I am sure of that sassertion despite what numbers are spewed ot by these think tanks from the Western world but the real story is the trend. And the trend is India is gaining on Pakistan fast.

Just few points. Pakistan has been a miserable failure. Some facts I ignore to bring forth when discussing. The reality is in 1947 the region that become Pakistan was far, far, far more prosperous then what become India. While India did inherit some golden plums from the British but the bigger picture was horrid.

The poorest, vast tracts of famine ridden tracts of British India full of social issues became India in 1947. On the contrary the most prosperous or the "breadbasket" of the Raj - Punjab went on to define Pakistan. NWFP had a tiny population but was economically robust as natural resources were more than sufficient to provide a subsistence but solid heathy lifew. Ditto for Balochista. Only sindh had some issues but again it had small population and Karachi was the most unlike city of the Raj yo could get. Clean and free from filth/dirt etc.

What I am saying is Pakistan got a solid agrarian society that could feed itself well. Pakistan got the best tract of land/peoples in the Raj in 1947. It was placed in ideal position to move forward. But that potential was wasted. Blown on this "Muslim homeland project". It turned into a franchise fir some groups to milch and profit from. Islam was used as the magic potion to dull the masses. Now gents I have to go to fleece some people to buy some bread for the evening.

Posts like these make me also want to be a Think Tank with the power of Ahura Mazda to give those nifty red plus thingies.

Cheers, Doc

One india would have resulted in mass slaughter across the subcontinent
Rubbish. And I say this at the same time being the biggest proponent of the Indus Regions historical record of being separate from rest of India and right to exist as a a entity or entities on it's own merit.

nifty red plus thingies.
???

Rubbish. And I say this at the same time being the biggest proponent of the Indus Regions historical record of being separate from rest of India and right to exist as a a entity or entities on it's own merit.

???

A positive rating.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom