What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

bhai what is the confusion....
28 F-16A/B's were produced and embargoed....
14 were delivered which were in use with the USAF
14 were NOT delivered which are in use with the USN

now PK is requesting 14 F-16C/D from EDA stocks plus additional new F-16C/D (option of 18)

one F-16D is in US at LM but probably delivered after technical evaluation...
4 F-16A/B sent to US as pattern a/c for the MLU.....reportedly they will be delivered in Jan-2012. (as posted earlier)

A news item in AFM shows a PAF F-16B MLU 82603 conducting test flights at Fort Worth after the Mid-Life Upgrade. It's further stated that LM was awarded a contract to provide MLU kits for 35 existing PAF F-16A/B Block 15 aircraft, while a deal for a further ten as -yet undelivered aircraft was awarded in July 2011. TAI has been contracted to undertake the majority of these upgrades, but LM is doing the initial development and testing on the first aircraft.

I wonder if they would be as happy doing the upgrades on these jets knowing the current conditions between the two nations.
Well, I guess such fallacies dont occur in large corporations such as LM.

FM.. that EDA C/D request was made in 2006. how come it did not come in the DSCA request.
Since the 28 C/D requested as EDA delivered would take the number of F-16's to??

Just a a simple question guys how many new blk 52's is the US holding back from us?

Just a a simple question guys how many new blk 52's is the US holding back from us?

One F-16D is confirmed.

Three other F-16C/D? are unconfirmed as we just found it out yesterday in a statement posted in this thread, by Air Chief.

One F-16D is confirmed.

Three other F-16C/D? are unconfirmed as we just found it out yesterday in a statement posted in this thread, by Air Chief.

As always due to bad relations, that 1 or 3 other F-16s will be embargoed in Arizona or sold to USAF before getting delivered

...the one confirmed F-16D (Serial # 10801) is in USA for 'testing on the modifications and weapons PAF could possibly use' (Sources).

Here are two picture of the F-16 in USA.

images

155841_tmb_326996681_10801_001.jpg

I wonder if they would be as happy doing the upgrades on these jets knowing the current conditions between the two nations.
Well, I guess such fallacies dont occur in large corporations such as LM.

FM.. that EDA C/D request was made in 2006. how come it did not come in the DSCA request.
Since the 28 C/D requested as EDA delivered would take the number of F-16's to??

actually it was the 28 A/B a/c which was made in 2006. if all would have been delivered as promised, then the total would have looked like this

32 A/B current
28 A/B delivered
18 C/D delivered
78 total
since 1 attrition leaving 77 examples

under request then would have been
18 C/D

actually it was the 28 A/B a/c which was made in 2006. if all would have been delivered as promised, then the total would have looked like this

32 A/B current
28 A/B delivered
18 C/D delivered
78 total
since 1 attrition leaving 77 examples

under request then would have been
18 C/D

why f editional 18 f16 while we can can get 36 fc 20 in almost same price

Pakistan's F-16 program is vulnerable to foreign pressure, this is a major dislike I have with this F-16 program of PAF.

Back
Top Bottom