What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Which are the Muslim countries that operates F-16A/B??? And how many of them?
As PAF has a clear chance of buying it with US funds.

air refuling ... at 15000ft
11543_164531873228_7960015_n.jpg

any idea when 1st jordian f-16 is coming to pakistan

When PAF getting 14 remaining F-16s from US and also what about buying 21 from Venuezvella.???

Dear Sir`s

If some one post actual not photoshopped pic of F-16 and JF-17 in action probably from some excercise or CAP as i have`nt seen or heard these two fighters together.
Regards & thanks

Dear Sir`s

If some one post actual not photoshopped pic of F-16 and JF-17 in action probably from some excercise or CAP as i have`nt seen or heard these two fighters together.
Regards & thanks
And they'll probably never fly together for a long long time (at least not in public). The US monitors the F-16s closely, and has asked Pakistan to never fly it along side the JF-17, as the US doesn't want the Chinese to get any valuable data comparing the two side by side. It sounds paranoid, but it's how these things work.

This is also why during air shows, the two are flown separately.

And they'll probably never fly together for a long long time (at least not in public). The US monitors the F-16s closely, and has asked Pakistan to never fly it along side the JF-17, as the US doesn't want the Chinese to get any valuable data comparing the two side by side. It sounds paranoid, but it's how these things work.

pl get real......

What if PAF sends JF-17s on international exercises that involve F-16 and perhaps even F-15s, F/A-18s and F/A-22s?

I mean no disrespect to any one but F-16s are our to fly in our air space .Did you mean that we cant even fly it against F-7s,Pgs or any other Chinese ? Any one comment on that as this seems hard to believe

Back
Top Bottom