What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Just found that on net. I believe it's taken at TAI facilities in Ankara.

315703.jpg

Not going to happen. The US wouldn't allow it without sever restrictions.

:what: What did I say that was so wrong? Hasn't the US restricted Pakistan's F-16 use? Does it not monitor their use?

Sir,

U S monitors the use of every F16 it hs sold---. PK hs no rstriction on its use----only being---chinese not to see or operte it---. The U S wpns industry would love to see the F16 blow the su30 and M2ks to smithreens with their missiles.

Sir,

U S monitors the use of every F16 it hs sold---. PK hs no rstriction on its use----only being---chinese not to see or operte it---. The U S wpns industry would love to see the F16 blow the su30 and M2ks to smithreens with their missiles.
Which really proves my point. When I meant use, I didn't mean war time use, I really should've be more clear. PAF is not allowed to fly it along side the JF-17 is my point.

When I say not allowed to fly the JF-17 along side the F-16, I meant testing wise, I REALLY need to be more clear.

Also, Is this picture authentic? If it is, what was the scenario involved? Simply presenting a picture without an explanation is pointless. For example, Pakistan has flown the F-16s and the JF-17s back to back in air shows, but they were heavily restricted in what they could do together. I also have no doubt that they've flown together from one air base to another, but testing wise, I doubt they've been tested side by side.

Which really proves my point. When I meant use, I didn't mean war time use, I really should've be more clear. PAF is not allowed to fly it along side the JF-17 is my point.

Hi,

You have NO POINT at all---you are just winging it left and right. It will fly and operate alongside any aircraft that pakistan has---in peace time or in times of war---with JF17 or F7PG or anything else pakistan acquires from china.

In order for an air force to offer its best---it has to excercize with all its assets

Amongst the restrictions are that chinese cannot access it and neither can the sealed consoles opened up. The air bases where the aircraft are deployed maybe seperate---but there is no restrictions on operations being carried out together.

Hi,

You have NO POINT at all---you are just winging it left and right. It will fly and operate alongside any aircraft that pakistan has---in peace time or in times of war---with JF17 or F7PG or anything else pakistan acquires from china.

In order for an air force to offer its best---it has to excercize with all its assets

Amongst the restrictions are that chinese cannot access it and neither can the sealed consoles opened up. The air bases where the aircraft are deployed maybe seperate---but there is no restrictions on operations being carried out together.
Don't insult me, I made a mistake in making my point, which I corrected, how about you actually read my comments? Why do you even think that the US monitor's Pakistan's use of the F-16? It's precisely for the reasons I gave.

When I say not allowed to fly the JF-17 along side the F-16, I meant testing wise, I REALLY need to be more clear.

Also, Is this picture authentic? If it is, what was the scenario involved? Simply presenting a picture without an explanation is pointless. For example, Pakistan has flown the F-16s and the JF-17s back to back in air shows, but they were heavily restricted in what they could do together. I also have no doubt that they've flown together from one air base to another, but testing wise, I doubt they've been tested side by side.
The original source of the picture is suffice to prove it's authenticity, when the F-16s and F-7PGs are put into DACT exercises, why do u think same can't be applied with JF-17s. Surely you don't believe that the Americans are monitoring every sortie or formation flown by the F-16s.

Don't insult me, I made a mistake in making my point, which I corrected, how about you actually read my comments? Why do you even think that the US monitor's Pakistan's use of the F-16? It's precisely for the reasons I gave.

Hi,

What your comments mean and come out are like there is a conspiracy behind this aircraft F16---. The things is that the U S monitors every F16 that it has sold to every country---it monitors it less with those nations who are partners in developing the technology but but it still has personale.

PAF is active frontline airforce participating in wot actively---where regular sorties are flown by aircraft of all kind including the and being lead by the F16's. As Blk52 is a new aircraft with pakistan air force---so it would have more monitoring to see how it performs and what issues it has.

Majority of the newer cars have hotlines for technicians where techs and operators on the other side can see and look at the data to look into the problems----the technology has advanced at such a high rate that local techs have been left far behind----they need help 24/7 to resolve on field issues.

These monitors are also there to learn from the issues tha pak F16 will develop during their missions or problems that have come up and been resolved by the paks.

As the americans F16's are engaged in war---so are the pakistani F16's---. Two different groups----two sets of techs and operators----now it is time to compare notes.

The americans never shy away from competition and that between a chinese and an american aircraft----they would love it----it is a dream come true for them.

They want to see and know what the JF17 will do against the F16 and the F16 against the JF17 and what both will do when flying side by side---. Americans thrive on that---.

The original source of the picture is suffice to prove it's authenticity, when the F-16s and F-7PGs are put into DACT exercises, why do u think same can't be applied with JF-17s. Surely you don't believe that the Americans are monitoring every sortie or formation flown by the F-16s.
The F-7PG is too different to the F-16, so I don't think the comparison is fair. With the amount of spying that the US does, and the massive concern the US has about China, why should it be out of the realms of reality that they're monitoring such activities closely?

Hi,

What your comments mean and come out are like there is a conspiracy behind this aircraft F16---. The things is that the U S monitors every F16 that it has sold to every country---it monitors it less with those nations who are partners in developing the technology but but it still has personale.

PAF is active frontline airforce participating in wot actively---where regular sorties are flown by aircraft of all kind including the and being lead by the F16's. As Blk52 is a new aircraft with pakistan air force---so it would have more monitoring to see how it performs and what issues it has.

Majority of the newer cars have hotlines for technicians where techs and operators on the other side can see and look at the data to look into the problems----the technology has advanced at such a high rate that local techs have been left far behind----they need help 24/7 to resolve on field issues.

These monitors are also there to learn from the issues tha pak F16 will develop during their missions or problems that have come up and been resolved by the paks.

As the americans F16's are engaged in war---so are the pakistani F16's---. Two different groups----two sets of techs and operators----now it is time to compare notes.

The americans never shy away from competition and that between a chinese and an american aircraft----they would love it----it is a dream come true for them.

They want to see and know what the JF17 will do against the F16 and the F16 against the JF17 and what both will do when flying side by side---. Americans thrive on that---.
First of all, stop saying "Hi" everytime you post a comment. You don't say hi everytime you say something to someone in the real world, so why should this be different?

Next, this isn't a conspiracy theory, it's fact that the US monitors Pakistan F-16s closely for fear of the tech falling into Chinese hands. Why do you think they made a big uproar about the stealth heli crash wreckage during the Abbotabad raid? Not everything can be dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

Now, everything else you've said except for the second last sentence, I think proves my point. You're actually making my argument for me, so thank you very much.

The Americans don't shy away from competition, but that doesn't mean they'll let go of their technological advancements that easily. They don't want their potential rival to know what US machines are capable off, because that would hurt their national security.

You're being too optimistic, and ignoring security and geopolitical facts.

Last edited:
you claimed this fart so please prove it with reference mr that PAF IS NOT ALLOWED TO FLY WITH . your claim is kiddish but more like 5 years old kid can't say it now give us backup of your claim please .

Back
Top Bottom