What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

ex rjaf
1964885_609887479089346_1071490855_n.jpg

f-16 mlu
1000630_609885229089571_955276012_n.jpg

Jordans had 16 F-16sA/B so why PAF got 13 from them? Also tell me any chances of Jordan assembling JF-17s Block-II about 70 of them along with 30+ K-8s...? As this will allow them to sell F-5s to Turkey and later on additional 80 JF-17 Block-IIIs will make way out of the remaining 46+16 F-16s.

Jordans had 16 F-16sA/B so why PAF got 13 from them? Also tell me any chances of Jordan assembling JF-17s Block-II about 70 of them along with 30+ K-8s...? As this will allow them to sell F-5s to Turkey and later on additional 80 JF-17 Block-IIIs will make way out of the remaining 46+16 F-16s.

Please yaar! Turkey is getting rid of F-5s and we suspect they would get Kai T-50 in the future after they replace F-5s/T-38..T-38 some of them are going under upgrades.

The chances of JF-17 for Jordan are next to zilch zero unless there is a proven deal, their future could be Block 50+/52 and or BAE Typhoons.

You remind me of a WSO I once had, young guy, fresh out of the academy and just as smart as you!

Please yaar! Turkey is getting rid of F-5s and we suspect they would get Kai T-50 in the future after they replace F-5s/T-38..T-38 some of them are going under upgrades.

The chances of JF-17 for Jordan are next to zilch zero unless there is a proven deal, their future could be Block 50+/52 and or BAE Typhoons.

jordan isnt a rich country like arbas. i dont think so they will buy anything else unless its funded by some arab state or as an AID by USA.
they have pretty good relations with Israel

jordan isnt a rich country like arbas. i dont think so they will buy anything else unless its funded by some arab state or as an AID by USA.
they have pretty good relations with Israel
lol jordan is arab too.u must be talking about GCC

my friend, JAS-39 was an alternative plan back in 2005-6 when pakistan was negotiating Erieye deal with sweden. god for bid, if US once again jeopardize F-16 deal again then we have new alternative that we don't know of and PAF is prepared for this. ACM has mentioned this in his interview with DAWN NEWS.

the 36 FC-20 deal is worth 1.5 billion dollars while 18 F-16 block 52+ is close to 500 million dollars. suggesting that FC-20 is more expensive thus it will incorporate better technology with par to 4.5 generation fighter.

the thing is, our newbie military fans have a lot of influence with unreliable sources which apparently are dominated with indian garbage and they tend to take it as reality check.
FC-20 will incorporate
- AESA radar
- TVC engine ( pakistan has requested AL-31 from russia)
- DSI (stealth feature)
- advance EW systems
- new armaments

Fc-20 will be as good as mki.

Mki will be modernized to super standard by then but even now mki is plain over rated just like f-16

lol jordan is arab too.u must be talking about GCC
ofcourse its Arab. most Arab are rich but few arent. e.g Yemen is too arab but one of the poorest in the whole world!. jordan is in intermediate group. then there is iraq which is also an arba state be definattion but still not a GCC memeber.
nevertheless, its unlikley jordan will buy more airplanes.
it would be intersting where will PAF seek more f-16s.

Last edited:
ofcourse its Arab. most Arab are rich but few arent. e.g Yemen is too arab but one of the poorest in the whole world!. jordan is in intermediate group. then there is iraq which is also an arba state be definattion but still not a GCC memeber.
nevertheless, its unlikley jordan will buy more airplanes.
it would be intersting where will PAF seek more f-16s.
i just said its the GCC.i know there are dozen other arabs.i have been living here since my childhood.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom