What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Laugh all you want, but noon won't last because there previous history was disastrous. You will see in the next few months that Pakistan is heading towards recession, unless something drastic does not happen. Even if IK came to power he would have faced the same problem, but he is an honest leader who could have saved Pakistan from financial meltdown that is about to occur.

Actions speak louder than words and fake hope. We will see what your IK do in KPK.

waiting for new KPK

i wish we could have democracy like US so we would have proudly said that ....but in our case democracy is just another name of dictatorship ....a democracy where no one has a right to argue and protest ....you go and present your point of view and they beat you like hell and not to forget all the way corruption and no credibility ...... no worth of parliament ...supreme court violations done in same number of times a day you take a cold drink or coffee ...so happy happy democracy ...right!!
I know. That's why I'm telling you guys to champion democratic values, among these the right of the minority to express its opinion peacefully. It's a problem since the attitude in Pakistan is that the minority doesn't have inherent rights but only may thrive at the consent of the majority.

That's why I worry at Sharif's promise that he will work to include all the major parties in gov't. If this is accepted, Pakistan will be returning to a "consensus" system where minority thought is suppressed. Better that the parties remain foes and argue and expose in public and parliament. Good values may well spread from there into the populace.

Oh, you thought the values of the country are reflected in its form of government rather than vice-versa? That depends on the faith people have invested in the judgment of their elected leaders, I think.

*FELLAS BE WARNED* We have a bad *** self proclaimed Loin/Tiger/Cheeta/Bagh/Hyena Noora Private Limited Supporter here =D

foreseeing whatever happened to Q League will be the fate N will meet sooner or later, InshAllah.

say Amen to dat!

images.jpg

yes there may be few exceptions but it was fair election overall held under fair and independent election commission ..they also developed a commission for any investigation of unfair polling
Pakistan has a definite advantage over the U.S. in one regard: by the provisions of our Constitution, all in-person voting for federal offices in the U.S. can only happen on one day, the first Tuesday in November. If there's a major screw-up in the balloting - as happened in 2000 in Palm County, Florida - there can be no opportunity to have a re-vote.

Just for a few days to check out all the protests. Don't worry babes, will be back safe and sound! :P

Hypey u are always on and off; don't tell me this is how u treat the empress, u always keep me missing u :P lolol no but when are you going? Dude please stay safe and be back soon:) we don't want u in the hospital after IK lolol :P

*FELLAS BE WARNED* We have a bad *** self proclaimed Loin/Tiger/Cheeta/Bagh/Hyena Noora Private Limited Supporter here =D

You and your leader are only good in this stuffs

He was doing same in his every Jalous but now very quiet hahah

He even declared himself PM before election when he went to India and gave invitation to amir khan haha

The thing is that PTI has gifted Pakistan a Unity & not only that but PTI has targeted the youth & young ones, today even 15 year old loves PTI. So there is the hope. Allah has given PTI a great opportunity to prove itself in KPK & get mature sitting in opposition, who knows if PTI would've come to power & would've failed to perform due to being unexperienced party, it would've damage a wave of hope which is still alive in Pakistan youth. It would then be very hard for Pakistanis especially youth to trust him again. Remember it take very long to get/produce a leader, after Pakistan lost Sir Jinnah(R.A) & Sir Liaqat Ali Khan(R.A) it took almost 3 decade to get a leader i.e Zulfikar Ali Bhutto & after Zulfikar A Bhutto it took 3 decades to get Imran Khan.

I wish PTI best of luck in KPK, transform Peshawar into Paris, Swat into SwitzerLand, Abbottabad into London, Mardan into Dubai, etc. Industrialize the province like South Korea or Germany, educate the locals & make sure Law & Order situation = First world countries. Inshallah 2018 PTI will conquer whole country. Ameen.

You and your leader are only good in this stuffs

He was doing same in his every Jalous but now very quiet hahah

He even declared himself PM before election when he went to India and gave invitation to amir khan haha

LOL don't sweat much man already tripping much I wonder what will happen when Media will crank couple JOKES about Nora? :D Good God ... We all know don't We? Anyways I won't comment about my Leader but still to poke your mental indigence let me say I admire them I admire some of the person in his team among them the most sane person; Asad Umer well find me a single fella like him in PMLN a single guy of his caliber and I'll rest my case right here ;) You simply can't that's why I pity the blind followers of N, the likes of them its just about who deserves what that's all.

Nuf said in no mood of quarrel no more keep it healthy enjoy and celebrate for you have elected your eternal leader yayyy mazay kero Nihari khao!

Pass him My heartiest Regards; "Please Unborn Yourself."

The thing is that PTI has gifted Pakistan a Unity & not only that but PTI has targeted the youth & young ones, today even 15 year old loves PTI. So there is the hope.
In a few years they'll all be voters, yes.

Remember it take very long to get/produce a leader, after Pakistan lost Sir Jinnah(R.A) & Sir Liaqat Ali Khan(R.A) it took almost 3 decade to get a leader i.e Zulfikar Ali Bhutto & after Zulfikar A Bhutto it took 3 decades to get Imran Khan.
You might want to thank G-d that while IK has demonstrated qualities of populism and can mobilize votes he is no Z.A.B. Almost certainly, in my mind, IK will never think about making millions of people suffer just so he can rise to the top and plot imperialistic expansion. (Even if IK does awake to such an ambition, he lacks the intellect and deviousness to carry it out.)

Inshallah 2018 PTI will conquer whole country. Ameen.
I'll write it again: Pakistan needs fifty Imran Khans, not just one.

And there's no need for all of them to be in the PTI.

LOL don't sweat much man already tripping much I wonder what will happen when Media will crank couple JOKES about Nora? :D Good God ... We all know don't We? Anyways I won't comment about my Leader but still to poke your mental indigence let me say I admire them I admire some of the person in his team among them the most sane person; Asad Umer well find me a single fella like him in PMLN a single guy of his caliber and I rest my case right here ;) You can't! That's why I pity the blind followers of N, the likes them they simply don't deserve such an people among their leadership that's all.

Nuf said in no mood of quarrel no more keep it healthy enjoy and celebrate for you have elected your eternal leader yayyy mazay kero Nihari khao!

Pass him My heartiest Regards; "Please Unborn Yourself."

You PTI guys really lack sportsmanship and look at these labels you give to others who don't agree with your views and have different views of PTI/IK and support different political party. Dont forget that your party has given tickets to many lota coming from different parties i.e Mahmood Qureshi, Hashmi and many others. Its very difficult for you guys to accept(respect is too far) the mandate of a national party.

Ahmad Ghulam Balour of ANP was even better than you guys in admitting his defaet in KPK. You guys would even welcome dictatorship if it bring IK as dictator of Pakistan. If you like Asad umar then at least behave like him because he congrats PML(N) for their win instead of name calling them

You PTI guys really lack sportsmanship and look at these labels you give to others who don't agree with your views and have different views of PTI/IK and support different political party. Dont forget that your party has given tickets to many lota coming from different parties i.e Mahmood Qureshi, Hashmi and many others. Its very difficult for you guys to accept(respect is too far) the mandate of a national party. Ahmad Ghulam Balour of PTI was even better than you guys in admitting his defaet in KPK. You guys would even welcome dictatorship if it bring IK as dictator of Pakistan. If you like Asad umar then at least behave like him because he congrats PML(N) for their win instead of name calling them

LOL like I said you're tripping much where did Ticket, Lota, Winning/Loosing came from?

Did I said anything about these things? frakin NO!

I called him Noora and you went on associating IK as my Leader and PTI as my Party what sorcery is that Payan?

Just because someone don't like the hell holes called PMLN, PPP, MQM etc doesn't mean they're of PTI. Got it?

I already made it very clear for you because I knew N followers have a habit of misleading by twisting words, read again "I like some of their Team Members among them the guy Asad Umer" that's all.

I don't have to act like him because I ain't him ^_^ still I said you congrats on electing your eternal leader aka Noora.

What's wrong with saying Nawaz Noora? It's pretty cool nick name imo don't look to me no Name Calling.

and lastly Respect is the least of what I have for Noora Private Limited Company.

Good Night :)

Back
Top Bottom