What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Do you want me to list rigging videos bhai, I accept the Fact rigging took place in Punjab and Sindh...in order to change it Pak Army would need to be deployed [1 Officer and 2 jawans] in every polling station across Pakistan with live feed cams and some other system of voting there are a few foolproof ideas by use of electronics/mobiles only if ECP was serious enough...it is clear ECP is A rigger.

Why not deploy EVM's like in India & why not stagger elections(again like India) to allow better policing & control in known problem areas?

yeah right .. you and your followers already shown their sense of literacy. just for your information, my degree is from columbus state university, not like you and your lord's bloody research of false claims without proves. And my research (education), paper are published in science magazine as that was requirement from my university.

illiterate blind followers..

:lol: yeh copy past research for degrees we already know that.
illiterate blind followers voted for dhotiwala illiterates. simple as that.

prove my points wrong if you have data.

In Punjab Nawaz Sharif is very popular in spite of the Punjabi members here who may not like him.

Now everyone Think like This bt, its Wrong To Assume?
His Win ! Is Contributed By his Underground Relationships ! With Rana Sanaul
Aha !s Cousin Yes, chodri Iftikhar who ! Controls Judiciary & Thus Controls Ècp?
Which Closed Its eyes Even The Times Of Buy Elections Before, Genrl Elections, Just Because PMLn Posted Its Own supporters In each & Every Key Positions Of local Adminstration?
Actully nawaz Isnt ,much Happy He Was Looking For Bigger Figures, In Theze Elections Some Thing Above 150 ÑA Seats?

Why not deploy EVM's like in India & why not stagger elections(again like India) to allow better policing & control in known problem areas?

Have you heard of what the then Pakistani Railway minister said after an accident, when he was asked to resign as Lal Bahadur Shastry had done in India after a Railway accident?

"I will not follow a kaffir"!

The same response may hold answer to your question today. ;)

Now everyone Think like This bt, its Wrong To Assume?
His Win ! Is Contributed By his Underground Relationships ! With Rana Sanaul
Aha !s Cousin Yes, chodri Iftikhar who ! Controls Judiciary & Thus Controls Ècp?
Which Closed Its eyes Even The Times Of Buy Elections Before, Genrl Elections, Just Because PMLn Posted Its Own supporters In each & Every Key Positions Of local Adminstration?
Actully nawaz Isnt ,much Happy He Was Looking For Bigger Figures, In Theze Elections Some Thing Above 150 ÑA Seats?

Go and walk the streets of Punjab and talk to people they will tell you generally they like Nawaz Sharif.

Cuz PPP & PMLN did not want to completely lose in elections...

:lol: yeh copy past research for degrees we already know that.
illiterate blind followers voted for dhotiwala illiterates. simple as that.

prove my points wrong if you have data.

Sorry Bt, Its The Majority In pakistan, & Damocrazy Is Actully About Majority Of Peoples?
So Whats Wrong With It?

Sorry Bt, Its The Majority In pakistan, & Damocrazy Is Actully About Majority Of Peoples?
So Whats Wrong With It?

Nothing wrong with that :))) but claiming false things should be avoided .

Go and walk the streets of Punjab and talk to people they will tell you generally they like Nawaz Sharif.

No doubt they like Nawaz Sharif. They had spent alot in Punjab. The only question is that since Punjab has more seats then others hence the formation of govt more or less can be tilted. And above all Only punjab or for that matter Sindh is NOT Pakistan.

these parties should work for even development of all parts not just their constituencies

@Leader @Mirzay @Armstrong @Marshmallow @Mani2020 @Hermione G @RangerPK @Jungibaaz [MENTION][/MENTION] [MENTION][/MENTION] [MENTION][/MENTION]

I'll tell you guys my own experience of the elections. In my view PTI got beaten due to the ineptness of the ISF (the student wing of PTI) they got 'Tabdeli Razakaars' to manage the campaign instead of increasing the ranks of seasoned and experienced ISF members to take the charge at the polling stations. PML-N had their seasoned workers manage the polling duties they made it easier to vote and got many people to vote for their party. The PTI presence in Cantt and Sadar was pathetic, in terms of polling agents.

Now how did this effect the results? Well a lot of people were first time voters. The polling station right in front of my house had the female officer stamp a paper and tell the women their vote is cast. I was there early morning with some officers of the army. One of them was a Captiain who asked his wife: 'did you vote for the bat in both assmblies?' She said yes. He asked: 'Green and white papers?' She looked dumbfounded and said she was given only one paper. The Captain and I went into the ladies section and he demanded the presiding officer to be presented for an explanation. He wasn't even there. When he came the Captain scolded the hell out of him and he stopped the ladies leaving to come back and vote again. The presiding officer checked the voters list again to confirm it. In contrast the polling agents of PML-N accompanied their voters to the booth and ensured their vote. Surprisingly we also discovered that even before the voters were verified the staff had their thumbs marked!

When two guys from the PTI did come (they were volunteers and PML-N had about 18 polling agents) the police officer was stopping them. The officers asked why are you doing this he said that it's the order. I pointed out that PML-N had polling agenst present and it's unfair for one party to have them and another not to. The Captain stated that was true and said that no one should be barred and made the PTI guys come in. He gave his number to the presiding officer and said that if anyone cheats or gets out of line or gives him trouble then he should be contacted.

I kept checking in on the station and the presiding officer said that it was going well. I went to Sadar next and the same situation was there. Heavily organised PML-N presence that directed the voters and no PTI response. We organised a response there of volunteers but honestly we could only answer the PML-N's 18-20 guys average to 2-3 PTI volunteers. The PML-N guys were treated better by the staff at the polling stations but I thought it was due to their strength rather than anything.

When the counting started I went around the area (cantt and sadar) I especially went to the polling station near my house (where the morning episode had occured) and talked to the presiding officer there. The police and the staff had the impression that I was in the Army too (it seemed so from the way they interacted with me).

After 10 pm, I rememeber the way Nawaz Sharif said 'Ap dua karien PML-N ko aksariat milaye, ye mangi huvaye vote achey nahi hotey, app bass dua karien' and then he turned and smiled. I just got an intuitive feeling that something's going to happen. I heard the entire speech and then I went outside towards the station. The whole scene had changed: there were armed gunmen in about 8 Pajero type pick up cars standing around the station. No one was to come near. They stayed there for hours and the 25000 vote lead from NA-125 started to turn. Surprise, surprise.

Now if the ISF had maintained its vigilance the PML-N would not have taken advantage and I'm talking about NA-125 here, posh areas. I went to NA-126 Iqbal town and Sabzazar there was such an overwhelming PTI presence there right next to PML-N camps. The PTI guys got their voters serial numbers and everything before they went in and guess what? PTI won from there!

ISF needs to be worked upon. This is not a civil society where we can expect good gameplay.

@Jazzbot share your experience too.

guess what there was no polling agent of PTI where I casted my vote. when I was about to leave, a young man came who I saw at the polling camp of PTI, he was the polling agent and had gone for chatting or god knows what... while there were 10-20 pmln workers present inside the polling station, talking loudly about pmln and telling voters to vote for lion... no such presence of pti there.

that is why in my opinion, we lost due to 2-3 factors, one, we were inexperience to counter rigging, two, our leadership was not as vigilant and aggressive towards rigging, three, bad communication with the media guys, four, seeing the turnout we were convinced of victory, so went non serious a bit, five rigging happened at Presiding officer and Returning officer level, who are returning officers, the crook judges !! :pissed:

p.s. we must organize ourselves at unit level.

Last edited by a moderator:

My Family Lives In Punjab, A Very Big family?
A Family Which is In The Politics Since Before The Times Of Pakistan, Even Been Created !
We Are Niazi,s From Mianwalli?
Plz Understand It, & Dont Try To Teach Me, How Was There In lahore, Just Yesterday My Younger Niazi Brother Nearly Could Hve Killed A, PMLn Candidate & All Of My Other Cousins Are Still In Regret Why Dont He Done That, Its The Favourite Hobby In Mianwalli Though?lol
WE, NIAZI,s Are Nt Soft Looking innocent Kids ! Who Went To Vote For PTI ! Yesterday We, Love Fight Till Death?
Come To !mianwalli You ill Know How Popular The dam Tind Is?

will take time and need resources. but i am sure will be implemented.

this time election commission has done a good job.

we all got entire details of our vote number and area code and all just through an SMS so i am sure if political parties show sincerity then other transparent systems can be adopted in future

by the way can the EVM be tempered?

My Family Lives In Punjab, A Very Big family?
A Family Which is In The Politics Since Before The Times Of Pakistan, We Are Niazi,s From Mianwalli?
Plz Understand It, & Dont Try To Teach Me, How Was There In lahore, Just Yesterday My Younger Niazi Brother Nearly Could Hve Killed A, PMLn Candidate WE, NIAZI,s Are Nt Soft Looking innocent Kids ! Who Went To Vote For PTI ! Yesterday We, Love Fight Till Death?
Come To !mianwalli You ill Know How Popular The dam Tind Is?

Batman,

Please stop talking, you are incoherent, what I'm saying is Nawaz Sharif is well liked in Punjab, are there some exceptions are there people who dislike him like your family, of course. Also if you're a "Niazi" that is nothing to be proud of.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom