What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

^ call victor with any name but he is victor and next PM of Pakistan..Thanks to almighty, free choices of people and democracy :D

People of Pakistan wanted new faces lol

17329_433688743391790_1989263875_n.jpg

Ofcourse, it is so easy to do that. Expose ganja ji and his cronies in the media and suffer no consequences.
I know. Your prosecutors seem to have a lot of leeway to ignore abuses.

Unlike USA, Pakistan is a very dangerous country where there is no value for a human life and people disappear suddenly and no one much care or do about it as they themselves fear for their lives.
Pakistan does appear to have a "Wild West" quality to it - as if the gangsters won. That's why people have to work on the values end of things as well as the struggle for power.

I know. Your prosecutors seem to have a lot of leeway to ignore abuses.

Pakistan does appear to have a "Wild West" quality to it - as if the gangsters won. That's why people have to work on the values end of things as well as the struggle for power.

What to do?

Pakistan is actually run by political mafias. On one side we have secular parties doing exactly what the religious right does.

Everyone wants to rule its share of the pie.

This time Pakistan was expecting change across ethnic lines, but didn't really materialize in the entire country.

^ call victor with any name but he is victor and next PM of Pakistan..Thanks to almighty, free choices of people and democracy :D

People of Pakistan wanted new faces lol

17329_433688743391790_1989263875_n.jpg

face is same as before lukin-like-a-shaved p*g :D sorry fella couldn't resist this time ^_^ tho hairdo changed must say good transplant.

I hope the great leader of the masses , NS, will not act on his words of putting the army firmly under his shoes.

Why don't you poke your nose out, we are not interested in what India thinks, We only care for our best national interests.

please advise your countrymen to stop commenting on modi.

Talk. Teach. Argue. And tell people it's O.K. to be rude to and demanding of their representatives. They work for you; you don't work for them.

We did it, told ya NS would be the one sweeping :coffee:

Noon league ne PTI ko bori mai band kar diya :laughcry:

noora league bori nahi istamaal karti yeh nooron ka trade mark nahi albata PTI ko badmashi kar key kamron may band kar diya fraud kar kay iss may koi shak nahi.

In Karachi only elections were rigged but not in Punjab Society hasn't changed much Sir we will have to accept that fact and try to change it and Karachi needs to be controlled

Do you want me to list rigging videos bhai, I accept the Fact rigging took place in Punjab and Sindh...in order to change it Pak Army would need to be deployed [1 Officer and 2 jawans] in every polling station across Pakistan with live feed cams and some other system of voting there are a few foolproof ideas by use of electronics/mobiles only if ECP was serious enough...it is clear ECP is A rigger.

Right Now, With So much Proven ! Foolishness, PTI With A Broken Bat, & Ik,s Broken head, Is The Worst Ever Joke Itself? Lol Get It Or Not My Dear Hypocrate?

You still don't know how to spell hypocrite, and you still don't understand the word. You should be quiet now, before you continue to make yourself look more foolish.

Also, you've proven nothing.

come again what you trying to say?

You ill Never Get It, Cause Still You Are In Obession Of Having ÑAYA Pakistan Of imran?
Its Over He Knows It, World Knows It, Bt Supporters Of PTI Cant Really Seems To Realize?
Instead Still, They Are In State Of Denial, That Hve Been Lost, & They Should support The Incomming govt of Nawaz Sharif?

You still don't know how to spell hypocrite, and you still don't understand the word. You should be quiet now, before you continue to make yourself look more foolish.

Also, you've proven nothing.

As You Still Argue, About Spellings No I Hve My Own Way Of Thinking & Own Way To Spell Them cause I Dont Hve Donkey like Qualities Of Walking Straight, just Of As Yours Even Though It, Still Felt In Noblity In Many Regions Of The World?
Well Keep It My Dear, Hypocrate To Your Stupid Looking Damocrazy, in The Pakistan Of Tind!
All Hail To Tind, ÑAYA Pakistan Bananey Niklay Thy, Pakistan Koo Tind Banna Diya?:lol::lol::lol:

In Punjab Nawaz Sharif is very popular in spite of the Punjabi members here who may not like him.

Do you want me to list rigging videos bhai, I accept the Fact rigging took place in Punjab and Sindh...in order to change it Pak Army would need to be deployed [1 Officer and 2 jawans] in every polling station across Pakistan with live feed cams and some other system of voting there are a few foolproof ideas by use of electronics/mobiles only if ECP was serious enough...it is clear ECP is A rigger.

It Was Very Clear Even, Before This Elections Even Been Held? Then Why PTI Leadership Agreed To Go Into?
Just Because, It Was Not Mature Enough To Understand cheatingTactics applied Against it?
Thn It Means, Bringing Sheikh Rashed into PTI Is the Best Idea? Cause PTI Needs His Kind Of Key Players In Its Folds, cause Elite Core Club on Which PTI Is now Running, Itself! Lacks Real tactical leadership From The House Of Croupts, To Understand The Whole Tactical Political battle In Pakistan?
& Its Established now Very Well, By just Voting Pakistan Can never Be Changed For Better!

Back
Top Bottom