What's new

Pakistan economy can double to $700 billion by following 'Bangladesh model'

yeah I guess
This is not rocket science.

Bangladesh Model is basically accepting regional hegemony of India and that is something Pakistan will never do.

Kidher gum thay? Kub azad huvay?

P.S. not diverting the topic, just one personal comment...

U already have cpec,, naali se dollar banenge,, apne ghabrana nahi hai.
As some pakistani said,, Bangladesh is a hindu country, with ppl of subcontinental origin(no arab,turkic,central Asian n such),,,so too much jahilyaa.
Rahi baat Indian hegemony ki,, woh to ho hi nahi sakta,,, pakistanis r martial ppl,,aaj tak kisi ki majal nahi hui ke iss martial race ko rule kare,,,history me toh yahoodi-hanoodiyon ne sara jhoonth likha hua hai.

Bangladesh formerly known as East Pakistan is a shining example of economic development in the region. However that does not mean Pakistan has to emulate them in policymaking etc.

The geopolitics of Bangladesh is vastly different to that of Pakistan.

Typical Middle Class home in Pakistan.

1-kanal-bungalow-for-rent-87417-image-1-actual.jpg

Large portion of the population live in such dwellings in gated communities in cities.

I sorta despise the upper middle class attitudes in Pakistan I dont like many of them use Child and Family Servants to litterly wipe their a...s for them or do basic stuff plus they are to snobby to diaspora folks thinking that they have more money than us and living in luxury its true we diaspora folks live in modest accommodation most of us but we actually make more money than them but dont show off again its problem in the sub continental countries also

Do tell me again, when is Bangladesh coming out of LDC status? Last I heard it was 2024. Do tell me what was the Bangladesh tax to gdp collection again? Last I heard it was 8.5% ....

Bangladesh formerly known as East Pakistan is a shining example of economic development in the region. However that does not mean Pakistan has to emulate them in policymaking etc.

The geopolitics of Bangladesh is vastly different to that of Pakistan.
Arey waah,, u gave a straight answer.
So here goes,, Pakistanis simply cannot replicate BD,, ,why, becoz culture,, bangladeshis in general r hardworking ppl, (somewhat similar to southindians).
While most pakistanis r waiting for someone to put them out of thr misery,,, they thought it was IK,, but he too disappointed thm.
Now Pakistanis can go back to there evergreen explanation for thr failure to thrive,,, HUKMARAN.

Arey waah,, u gave a straight answer.
So here goes,, Pakistanis simply cannot replicate BD,, ,why, becoz culture,, bangladeshis in general r hardworking ppl, (somewhat similar to southindians).
While most pakistanis r waiting for someone to put them out of thr misery,,, they thought it was IK,, but he too disappointed thm.
Now Pakistanis can go back to there evergreen explanation for thr failure to thrive,,, HUKMARAN.

Pakistanis are hardworking people. You can however make a claim that an average Pakistani will charge you more for the services he offers than a Bangladeshi or an Indian.

I sorta despise the upper middle class attitudes in Pakistan I dont like many of them use Child and Family Servants to litterly wipe their a...s for them or do basoc stuff plus they are to snobby to diaspora folks thinking that they have more money than us and living in luxury its true we diaspora folks live in modest accommodation most of us but we actually make more money than them but dont show off again its problem in the sub continental countries also

Some of the people I know in Pakistan literally live in glass houses and use gold silverware and gold plates (very haram.) Houses fitted with hunting trophy rooms, aviaries, green houses.

All while their servants and watchmen sleep in a hole in the ground in a tiny building by their gate.

However, most Pakistanis give alot in charity, we are actually the most generous country in the world to the poor. Yet nothing can fix systemic problems except the government.

Bangladesh model = make workers work like donkeys in unsafe building for 18 hours.

Pakistan should send 7-8 crores poor to India like Bangladesh. That will work well.

Yupp and burning Textile factories
No, development in Pakistan needs to be equitable and fair, benefiting all strata of society.

Problems faced by Pakistan and Bangladesh are completely different, please stop comparing apples and oranges.

The problem with Pakistan is no one pays taxes for public services why should they do because of the incompetent bureacracy and lack of governance however the upper middle class should feel shame that DHA,And Baharia Town are well managed than the Federal and Provincal Govts

Judging from the lifestyle of a significant portion of the population (middle and upper class,) you will never imagine that Pakistan is a poor country.

Our problem is unequal distribution of wealth, and corruption, money laundering.

Our government is broke, but our people are filthy rich, and as Imran Khan stated last week, Pakistanis don't pay tax.

Like I said if we can stop producing like rabbits,focus on building a quality work force and society free of radicalism and ethinc supremacism we will have less problems we dont want more servants class for a snobby upper class elitw who mostly semd their kids abroad for study

Last edited:
Banned for posting '' tumhe dillagi bhool jani paregi '' on a topic related to PTM appeasment by KPK Gormint. was initially banned for a week and was later banned whilst being banned for another couple of weeks.

control kia kar na, thora mods ka mood bhi dekh liya kar.... waisay khwa makhwaa choti choti batoon pe ghaib ho jata hai...

Pakistanis are hardworking people. You can however make a claim that an average Pakistani will charge you more for the services he offers than a Bangladeshi or an Indian.
Oh but evidence says otherwise.
U rented ur country for peanuts,,jumped into war for peanuts,,renting ur sovereignty for peanuts, ,taking loans to pay off interest of previous loans, while not paying taxes even when country is about to go bankrupt,,, yup.
Let's see if n when BD rents a port to China(or India) for 40yrs n what they demand/get in return.

I do know Bangladesh people had strong will, a will to defeat Pakistan in every field and justify their independence, unlike Pakistani ppl who always undermine own selves by saying "we are very small nation, no comparison with India or others"[/QUOTE]

Why should we compare ourselves to sub continental shit h.les like BD and India,the only reason why their GDP is higher than us is their population abroad did you know they spread everywhere in all continents tho mostly in the Gulf working as migrant workers who then remit money back or the use of outsourcing software work whats special about that why is India and BD struggling to move passed from cheap textile work if we trully should want to see role model besides China I say ASEAN countries mainly Vietnam,Thailand,Malaysia and Indonesia are better examples of industrialization for us than BD or India

Brother, these bangaldeshis are delusional. They were abusing me for defending Bangladeshi immigrants in India.

Their sweat shop workers work like slaves for 50 takas a day. And they think their economic model is best in the world.

Thats what I meant if one of their factory burns its a big deal for them lol seeing how cutthroat Bengali Businessmen are not suprising

Back
Top Bottom