What's new

Pakistan economy can double to $700 billion by following 'Bangladesh model'

Bengali Muslim did not complaint but since independence their condition have not improved. That’s why they should be given priority for improvement as they make up 35% of Assams population that can not be ignored.
Ask Badruddin Ajmal and Sirajuddin Ajmal of AIUDF about what they have done for the Muslim electorate that chose them time and time again over the last decade, they don't even spend time in their constituencies. Once i underwent a train journey with Ajmal, he had the poor Muslims lift him off the platform onto the Rajdhani coach, they served him food and made his bed, and that was not my only contact with him. Muslim leaders and clerics have been taking the poor Bengali Muslims for a ride for so long, those brainwashed folks blindly follow him like those in Amethi and Rae Bareilly did for the Gandhis. Let them get out of the ghettos, distance themselves from crime, adopt modern education and family planning, and we will see them welcomed into our fold.

Ask Badruddin Ajmal and Sirajuddin Ajmal of AIUDF about what they have done for the Muslim electorate that chose them time and time again over the last decade, they don't even spend time in their constituencies. Once i underwent a train journey with Ajmal, he had the poor Muslims lift him off the platform onto the Rajdhani coach, they served him food and made his bed, and that was not my only contact with him. Muslim leaders and clerics have been taking the poor Bengali Muslims for a ride for so long, those brainwashed folks blindly follow him like those in Amethi and Rae Bareilly did for the Gandhis. Let them get out of the ghettos, distance themselves from crime, adopt modern education and family planning, and we will see them welcomed into our fold.
It was due to sense of insecurity that muslim faced in Assam. They were used as pawn and always blackmailed as being labeled as Bangladeshi. I am glad that NRC took place which will empower these poor fellows.

It was due to sense of insecurity that muslim faced in Assam. They were used as pawn and always blackmailed as being labeled as Bangladeshi. I am glad that NRC took place which will empower these poor fellows.
What insecurity are you talking about, a population that is more than one third in the state, and if you count other ethnicities we are the minorities in our own state. Imagine that happening in your Bangladesh, you don't even allow your Jumma people their rights, the autonomy that they are long asking for as a part of CHT accord. Just think about what will happen if more than half of TN or Maharashtra are populated by people of other ethnicities unwilling to adopt their culture.

What insecurity are you talking about, a population that is more than one third in the state, and if you count other ethnicities we are the minorities in our own state. Imagine that happening in your Bangladesh, you don't even allow your Jumma people their rights, the autonomy that they are long asking for as a part of CHT accord. Just think about what will happen if more than half of TN or Maharashtra are populated by people of other ethnicities unwilling to adopt their culture.
The insecurity of being labeled as Bangladeshi. They were constantly pushed around. Number means nothing when 1.2 billion people are against them.

I like NRC being done in all over India. This is the only way debunking the toxic propaganda of 2 crore Bangladeshi Muslims in India. They will find no more than a few lakhs Bangladeshi Muslims in India mainly in big cities like Kolkata, Delhi or Mumbai. Assam is a place, most of the Bangladeshi has no idea about, where it situated, how prosperous it or what are the job prospect. It is absolutely ridiculous that millions of Bangladeshi people would want go a place about which they know very little. Our familiarity with Assam ceased at 1947. Now you can not persuade any Bangladeshi to move any of those obscure Indian north Eastern state including Assam even if you offer them big cash incentive. Heck, except us, who knows the name of seven sisters states due to being well verse with internet forums, I bet 95 percent Bangladeshi even did not ever heard of their name let alone wanting to migrate there. Bangladeshi people knows about Kolkata as a destination and a gateway to other big Indian cities in western and southern parts where they goes for various reason. That's it.

Last edited:
The insecurity of being labeled as Bangladeshi. They were constantly pushed around. Number means nothing when 1.2 billion people are against them.
OTOH they moved around to different parts of the country seeking jobs and people gladly took their services.

Would you take it kindly if the minority MLAs in your country after suffering a crushing defeat in the elections with contribution from their own electorate proceed to threaten their colleagues that the state will burn. I repeat that the Muslim leaders and their godfathers are a major stumbling block for the overall development of the region.

Assam is a place, most of the Bangladeshi has no idea about, where it situated,
Not true, you folks in Dhaka may not have any idea and think of Assam as a hill state, but your country shares a long boundary with my state, and those in contiguous areas like Sylhet and Rangpur are more informed than you are and they do trespass.

It is absolutely ridiculous that millions of Bangladeshi people would want go a place about which they know very little.
The Bangladeshis of Dhaka, Chittagong or Barisal or Khulna stock may feel more common with Kolkata but you got to understand that your country haven't done any justice to the Char dwellers or those who stay in your enclaves. They were/are dependent on Assam for their livelihood.

OTOH they moved around to different parts of the country seeking jobs and people gladly took their services.

Would you take it kindly if the minority MLAs in your country after suffering a crushing defeat in the elections with contribution from their own electorate proceed to threaten their colleagues that the state will burn. I repeat that the Muslim leaders and their godfathers are a major stumbling block for the overall development of the region.

Not true, you folks in Dhaka may not have any idea and think of Assam as a hill state, but your country shares a long boundary with my state, and those in contiguous areas like Sylhet and Rangpur are more informed than you are and they do trespass.

The Bangladeshis of Dhaka, Chittagong or Barisal or Khulna stock may feel more common with Kolkata but you got to understand that your country haven't done any justice to the Char dwellers or those who stay in your enclaves. They were/are dependent on Assam for their livelihood.

You have no idea how these cocooned forum people were super bitter (and for how long in various threads) that even one of them (more honest than them) admitted personally knowing of instances as far away from BD as Chennai:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/risi...ance-continues-in-april.556964/#post-10466962

So if its that the case that far away, and having that account appear for chennai, anyone can imagine how bad it will be to areas bordering BD. That is their arrival, gathering and then dispersing (to rest of India) area....and they are more easier to blend in there. Thus definitely they will stick around there in higher numbers too....and help disperse them into rest of the country as they can manage to.

They get super angry when one of you from west bengal or assam simply gives the real account. But don't worry, NRC will have the final say. We didn't put in SHW there and give her full backing to do whats needed to get 95% mandate for no reason later. She owes us big time....and only then these idiots here will learn what its all about.

Most of them go to south to work in plantation and are known as illegal Bangladeshi.. They are harassed and paid less.

Why the f*ck are we letting random idiots hijack every f*cking Bangladeshi thread to discuss whatever inane subject they want to discuss?? And people here are letting this happen and replying at the same time. :disagree:

Where is your discipline, people? Tell off-topic posters to stop posting please!

@Dubious bhai - please do us a huge favor and delete all off-topic comments. This is getting to be a disease in here.

Why the f*ck are we letting random idiots hijack every f*cking Bangladeshi thread to discuss whatever inane subject they want to discuss?? And people here are letting this happen and replying at the same time. :disagree:

Where is your discipline, people? Tell off-topic posters to stop posting please!

@Dubious bhai - please do us a huge favor and delete all off-topic comments. This is getting to be a disease in here.
Didnt I just ban 1 creature abusing about?

Now whatelse is wrong with this thread? :confused:

People stop derailing the thread or you will be banned next! Got no time to teach you the basic forum rules!

The same day when India becomes Shupa Powa !

Indians could care less about Assam, they sucked out all the natural resource of Assam to mainland India.
They still have six more month to be supa pawa. be patient ok. :rofl:. Next dead line will be 2050 and then after that the judgement day when indiots will rule the west with there smelly odor and poop on streets.

Back
Top Bottom