What's new

Pakistan Doubling Rate of Making Nuclear Weapons | ISIS

Pakistan just needs enough nukes to wipe out India, anything more is ridiculous.

India hasn't launch Drone attacks on Pakistan, its the US.
THe point I'm making is this: granted that India is an agressor state but what about other countries. WOuld you do nothing when another country attacks you ?

THe US has made its intention very clear about PAKistan and its very wise to defend yourself from such attacks, THE US will fnd a way from those NATO blockage.

If the US decide to invade on every cost then what ? ARe you trying to say its accetable for a complete annilation and enslave by ISlamaphobes who are no different to certain INdians ?

Id say Pakistan needs nukes against an aggressor even if this agressor is half way around the world. Pakistan is damn if it does and damn if it doesn't Pakistan is going to be attacked either way for just having nukes so go with a fight......better be save than sorry id say....being a sitting duck is not an option for Pakistan, waiting to be killed simply because its the US and not INdia.

i think pakistan is wasting money on so much nukes. about 100 nukes are enough for deterrence. what is the need for so many nukes??? sari duniya ko udane ka plan hai kya????:lol:
Hey! The Nukes are our money. We can cash them whenever we want. Look at US they have the biggest arsenal within the world so they are the richest too...we gonna be the same by just making Nukes.....:lol:

India hasn't launch Drone attacks on Pakistan, its the US.
THe point I'm making is this: granted that India is an agressor state but what about other countries. WOuld you do nothing when another country attacks you ?

THe US has made its intention very clear about PAKistan and its very wise to defend yourself from such attacks, THE US will fnd a way from those NATO blockage.

If the US decide to invade on every cost then what ? ARe you trying to say its accetable for a complete annilation and enslave by ISlamaphobes who are no different to certain INdians ?

Id say Pakistan needs nukes against an aggressor even if this agressor is half way around the world. Pakistan is damn if it does and damn if it doesn't Pakistan is going to be attacked either way for just having nukes so go with a fight......better be save than sorry id say....being a sitting duck is not an option for Pakistan, waiting to be killed simply because its the US and not INdia.
Sir! Ure comments are realli worthy but the problem is that we don't wanna kill humans either they are Americans or Indians . Our religion don't teaches us like that. Our religion is to save humanity from the evils of Devilz not to kill them. We don't care if it is US or India against us. We can destroy or kill anybody regardless of their number or power. But at least we want to have chance for them , maybe they repent and come on right path and don't loose their lives. Yes! we will only respond to their aggression when our lives will realli be in danger....There are evils on our side as well as in our rivals too. They wanna have war to kill everybody either Americans or us . They just wanna get rid of the human races so that they can easily control them whoever is leftover.These evilz are trying to fool US/NATO to wage war on us so that they can get rid of both of the countries. Especially the Israel or their ruling elite is the main cause behind all this game. sorry to pointout ure country but they have a real hand within the game......:smokin:

just politics i think Pakistan may only have 50 odd war heads and it doesn't seem that we increasing the number..
however recently we did changed from uranium based weapons to plutonium.

just politics i think Pakistan may only have 50 odd war heads and it doesn't seem that we increasing the number..
however recently we did changed from uranium based weapons to plutonium.

After the 1998 nuclear testing, Pakistan is concentrating more on plutonium base nukes. Pakistan hasn't added any new enrichment facility after KRL. however more plutonium reactors have been constructed in past 13 years.

Hey! The Nukes are our money. We can cash them whenever we want. Look at US they have the biggest arsenal within the world so they are the richest too...we gonna be the same by just making Nukes.....:lol:

The rich guy across the road has an expensive Mercedes and a large colur tv.

So, if I get an expensive Mercedes and a large colour tv, I will become rich too!:no:

Not double, but Pakistan should redouble production of nukes. Then she should give some of these to Turkey, BD, Malaysia and Indonesia - under an arrangement. Let this be The Islamic Bomb - truly.

The rich guy across the road has an expensive Mercedes and a large colur tv.

So, if I get an expensive Mercedes and a large colour tv, I will become rich too!:no:
So U mean U still gonna be poor???......:eek:

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

The best option for the Pakistan is to quadruple the rate of Nukes within the country for its survival......:smokin:

So U mean U still gonna be poor???......:eek:

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

The best option for the Pakistan is to quadruple the rate of Nukes within the country for its survival......:smokin:

Then give us some. Some to Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia. The true Islamic Bomb.

Then give us some. Some to Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia. The true Islamic Bomb.
Dude bomb doesnt have any religion , more over every religion including Islam teaches peace . So dont spoil the name of religion and its dignity . I have good respect towards Islam . You guys please dont defame the religion for your greed . And dont use name of religion for your selfish activities. If you want name the bomb as Pakidesh bomb or some thing else :tup:

good stuff, keep increasing the nukes ... and make it on the level with USA....

Go Pakistan Go ....

Is it some sweet or mithai/rasogulla that you can distribute it and give every one... is Bangladesh capable of handling a nuclear bomb... how to keep it, maintain it in storage and do necessary equipment etc ??... Does it have any experience with dealing radio active materials ??.... so silly even you get the Islamic bomb..you won't be able to keep it.... such a pity. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom