What's new

Pakistan develops smallest nuclear weapon the size of a tennis ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send those to @Armstrong, he'd be waiting for it impatiently.... tracking it's telemetry on one of the AEW&C systems..... :D

@Armstrong will probably just fly off into the sunset if he's already airborne and a nuke's heading your way- he'll probably be cussing all the way at not having brought Marsha along to drop on us as a retaliatory strike. :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Marsha along with Buttsy are the spearheads of our second strike capability.... that's precicsely why we keep them super well fed........ :D

@Armstrong will probably just fly off into the sunset if he's already airborne and a nuke's heading your way- he'll probably be cussing all the way at not having brought Marsha along to drop on us as a retaliatory strike. :omghaha:

@Hyperion now that you have a tennis ball sized warhead- the next thing we'll hear of is a Pakistani EMP devise that can be fitted on to a CM. :)

Doesnt anyone remember Oceans 11.. they had a device that small :woot:

Seriously though, if you looked at the source it would automatically tell you to start looking elsewhere.
The warhead mechanism may be miniaturized depending on the sophistication of the manufacturing process but there is a limit to.. what we call "lapaitna" a.k.a fibbing.

Seriously though, if you looked at the source it would automatically tell you to start looking elsewhere.
The warhead mechanism may be miniaturized depending on the sophistication of the manufacturing process but there is a limit to.. what we call "lapaitna" a.k.a fibbing.

Although wouldn't it be neat to have a physics package that small- along with a respectable yield.:devil:

Yara, those fabled "suitcase" bombs already had that much yield, what happened to them by the way? :blink:

Although wouldn't it be neat to have a physics package that small- along with a respectable yield.:devil:

And then one day, some smart alec will want to show off and decide to play cricket with the nuke ball..

Yara, those fabled "suitcase" bombs already had the stated yield, what happened to them by the way? :blink:

They sit somewhere around 100nm radius of Tel Aviv Im guessing. The Israeli program may very well be ahead of the whole world.

That EMP thing that they stole from a uni and put in the back of a van?

Not all of them I guess...... during the early 90's there were some chatter about Iran acquiring a few...... but then the story died..... very very interesting!

I do know of people who got their hands on radioisotope batteries...........

They sit somewhere around 100nm radius of Tel Aviv Im guessing. The Israeli program may very well be ahead of the whole world.

Zakii bhai playing joke with us, I would love to know who are his close associates at Strategic force command giving out info to him and make a joke out of himself.........

we can make a fart grenade of that size but tennis ball sized nuke - I doubt it unless it would be used as a nuke grenade? like taking out a squad of 6-7 soliders?

Maybe what they meant was components to assemble a device like that could be hidden in tennis balls and assembled?

So dont play tennis in Pakistan :omghaha:

I would have believed the story if they had said a cricket ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom