What's new

Featured Pakistan Deploying Unmanned Ground Vehicles Near Indian Border: Media Reports

Wonderful- why don’t you share a video of it in operation along with any specifications such as TV/FLIR - turret traversal rate etc

Great to know how the raspberry PI was able to handle all those features.
Ab Khan Saheeb kuch din ke vacation per chalet jean ge. I have also done some microcontroller programming early on. This isn't as simple as it looks ...

These are kids toys not UGV meant for front lines.

These are kids toys not UGV meant for front lines.
Sorry but I disagree...they are small but powerful. Capable of carrying machine guns or anti tank missile.... in an anti armour role in the desert areas they will be a tiny target but will decimate enemy armour

Sorry but I disagree...they are small but powerful. Capable of carrying machine guns or anti tank missile.... in an anti armour role in the desert areas they will be a tiny target but will decimate enemy armour

They are good for disabling IEDs but even from video you can see that it has severe stability issues and no mechanism to bear the impact of any sort of gun. There are many examples of combat UGVs out there but sorry to say this one looks a university student project. We need a miniature tank with gun stabilization mechanism, AI based automatic search track and target system otherwise it defeats the purpose in investing in a UGV. This is just a remote controlled gun station which cant even face full brunt of continuous fire which is why they were firing it in short burst.

They are good for disabling IEDs but even from video you can see that it has severe stability issues and no mechanism to bear the impact of any sort of gun. There are many examples of combat UGVs out there but sorry to say this one looks a university student project. We need a miniature tank with gun stabilization mechanism, AI based automatic search track and target system otherwise it defeats the purpose in investing in a UGV. This is just a remote controlled gun station which cant even face full brunt of continuous fire which is why they were firing it in short burst.
Of course even the f22 can be improved

Good force multipliers and saves our men from harms way. Pakistan can build a few more variants based on new designs in the market.
Rheinmetall-UGV-1024x680.jpg

royal-marines-unmanned-ground-vehicle-ie_resize_md.jpg

ADEX_2018_Azerbaijan_international_defence_exhibition_Baku_10.jpg

Abojt 3x bigger size of a polaris armed with tri barrel minigun and grenade launcher....oooof

@khansaheeb we all are waiting for your developed model :)
I think fiber optic/Wire guided/controlled drones would be a better option, that is what Pakistan should be focusing on for tactical operations along the border. Why fiber/wire because it would have better immunity to jamming and wired would provide continuous power for continuous flight times.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom