What's new

Featured Pakistan Deploying Unmanned Ground Vehicles Near Indian Border: Media Reports

robot-1024.jpg

DSC_8791-1024x576.jpg

287bc769ea06f516ff9fbf0fe706a4b5.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

pak-army-robot-1.jpg

There seems to be smaller robots and there is one Grand Daddy of them all with excellent fire power.

Good. We have a long border and a lot of it is hard to man. These sorts of machines can keep a low profile and patrol. They can link in with sensors in the area and gather intel. Also if in need of an attack, you can rush in with these sorts of machines were a person won't go.

Program them and have them go after hunter killer mode, like some early version of the terminator. I find the whole scene hilarious of TTP and BLA terrorists being chased into caves and blown to pieces by robots. :rofl:

The US military got hit hard by them lol.

Pakistan can call it the P1-extermination unit. P for Pakistan.

The realistic thing would be for them to provide fire support, be put on border posts i.e. so they constantly scan for enemy movement (think groups in Afghanistan) engage and overwhelm them with sheer firepower, and basic sentry duty.

lol, I have built a better model with my Rasberry pi.
As a software engineer, I salute/appreciate you. I know these things are not super difficult for a country if it has people like you. But we are very far behind, we hear news of FC/Army soldiers killed in Baluchistan every week, I don't know why we are unable to use technology to deal with threats.

Deployed at Indian border? Seem ambiguous. They are mixing LoC with IB.

Back
Top Bottom