What's new

Pakistan Defence on CNN

Lol we are not Pakistan Army's website.

But loosely associated with several institutions.

Come ON AA and others don't be modest. Take a good bow :victory: for the GOOD JOB done. I must say I am quite proud to be a member of this forum.

Regards

Come ON AA and others don't be modest. Take a good bow :victory: for the GOOD JOB done. I must say I am quite proud to be a member of this forum.

Regards
Of course, its very exciting to see it.

Just clarifying things since I spotted a message on one of the other forums that secret services have paid us big money to roll this project on and purposely project the government in good light.

Although we did completely consume Musharraf's slogan for Enlightened moderate thought, or Roshan Khayali as it is more formally called. I would say it was the true reason for our success.

Also we do not have a scarcity mentality. We live in abundance and never have felt threatened by other websites/forums. We wish everyone well. Even others who have naively attacked us as they were threatened to see a sudden rise in popularity. But mostly we won a lot more friends, than enemies. Good friends.

Of course, the one thing we do not shy away from boasting... Our Team. Highly experienced, technically sound, good judgement. Just the right mix of combinations.

Congrats webby,Admin, Mods and Think tank...

Congrats to webby and Defence.pk family! :pakistan:
Its a great day for us!
I wish you guys could see me dance right now...:bunny::bunny::bunny:

can anybody post this on youtube I cant see this from my computer but this is awsome congrats to all the members specailly the team who created and maintains this forum maybe we should ask for some funding from the ISPR given that most of us here perpetuate a positive and true image of the country and the army. this also show how bad their research is and anything they say should be taken with a pinch of salt i think someone needs to tell this to CNN i am trying to find out but i dont know where to send my comments.

Congrats to webby and Defence.pk family! :pakistan:
Its a great day for us!
I wish you guys could see me dance right now...:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Oh great first agnostic took my wig and now i have to see Neo dancing.:D

congratulation to all.:cheers:

am really proved to member of this forum....nice thoughtful forum.

Of course, its very exciting to see it.

Just clarifying things since I spotted a message on one of the other forums that secret services have paid us big money to roll this project on and purposely project the government in good light.

:) :) Asim send me the link of that message.

Let me fix some PIAs .

Rest

CONGRATULATION.

Indeed Pakistan Zinadabad.

Now where would I remember something like that... This was quite sometime ago.

Hmmm either it's on Psycho's forum or Sri's forum. Not sure at all. Can't be Matt's forum since people over there know us very well. Or maybe Haroon's forum. Lol.

Well no i DONT see it on Psycho's. They are all our own people.

Not even on Haroon's.

I guess somewhere else all the PIAs are residing :D

Well no i DONT see it on Psycho's. They are all our own people.

Not even on Haroon's.

I guess somewhere else all the PIAs are residing :D

Dear Jana,

Did you note that if it was not for my sharp Always Neutral Eyes ( Not so Neutral as per you) no one would have known this fact ?

Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom