What's new

Pakistan Defence on CNN

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't Pakistan Defence Copy right protected ? Did CNN take permission. I would have started a new thread but not sure how one is allowed to do the same.

Regards

TO : ALL MODS, ADM, GENS AND FELLOW MEMBERS,

CONGRATULATIONS

CNN WORLD NEWS REPORT BY NIC ROBERTSON AT 1330 GMT SHOWED A PROGRAMME ON PAKISTAN CRISIS WITH A PAKISTAN DEFENCE WEB PAGE.

WELL CNN CONSIDERS US A GOOD WEBSITE I SUPPOSE.

WILL TRY TO FIND THE VIDEO AND SEND IT TO YOU ALL.

BEST REGARDS

Wait!!!!

lemme go Gel my hair first!!!

And should I go with the pout, or the dour look!!!

Wait!!!!

lemme go Gel my hair first!!!

And should I go with the pout, or the dour look!!!

AM,

I thought you were an old baldy ? Why waste gel ? Seriously if the website is copy right protected how could CNN use it ? I hope the MODS and ADMS are not CIA in disguise ?

:usflag:

;)

:what:

:angel:

TO : ALL MODS, ADM, GENS AND FELLOW MEMBERS,

CONGRATULATIONS

CNN WORLD NEWS REPORT BY NIC ROBERTSON AT 1330 GMT SHOWED A PROGRAMME ON PAKISTAN CRISIS WITH A PAKISTAN DEFENCE WEB PAGE.

WELL CNN CONSIDERS US A GOOD WEBSITE I SUPPOSE.

WILL TRY TO FIND THE VIDEO AND SEND IT TO YOU ALL.

BEST REGARDS
Please tell me you have DVR and can rewind back to it!

This is Youtube material.

AM,

I thought you were an old baldy ? Why waste gel ? Seriously if the website is copy right protected how could CNN use it ? I hope the MODS and ADMS are not CIA in disguise ?

:usflag:

;)

:what:

:angel:

Well some polish then, to shine up the old plate!

Good question, but isn't the publicity worth it anyway?

CIA ehh... thats why I chose this nick -keeping in mind the Neocon WoT :angel:

I completely support that Somali Chick who lied to get in the Denmark and became famous because of her lies and is now a part of a respected(?) right wing think tank in the US because her lies helped defame Islam!

You go girl!

And Saddam totally had WMD's. The only reason they haven't found them is because they didn't do a cavity search on Cheney, I mean Saddam.

Isn't Pakistan Defence Copy right protected ? Did CNN take permission. I would have started a new thread but not sure how one is allowed to do the same.

Regards
You do it in the anouncements/suggestions page. All talk about the forum go there.

Regards
As far as I know they didn't take permission for anything specific.

But generally showing a website doesn't require one.

Several news sources pick up their stories from our website and do properly quote us. It is generally an accepted practice to allow people to republish your material as long as its' source is properly quoted.

Please tell me you have DVR and can rewind back to it!

This is Youtube material.

Dear AA,

Please go to this website

Bhutto in standoff as blast hits minister's home - CNN.com

It will show a list of videos. Please choose the one

Pakistan army's pivotal role 2:47
CNN's Nic Robertson looks at the impact of Pakistan's crisis on the army, the country's most important institution.

Download and post as I am not to sure how to do it.

Regards

:cheers:

Ps : You will feel proud they are using clips from here

They have posted the image page of the passing out parade / recieving the colours with a letter super imposed. I am curious to see what the letter is.

Regards

Kudos to the Team of Defence.pk.

You created a website professional enough in appearance and content to be considered "The Website of the Army"!:cheers:

Kudos to the Team of Defence.pk.

You created a website professional enough in appearance and content to be considered "The Website of the Army"!:cheers:

I wonder who tipped them about this website and the point that they monitor it means that our views are being listened to and found to be rationale.

Regards

I googled a couple of different key words - Pakistan Army and Pakistan Defence - This site comes up first, ignoring wikipedia, so that might be why.

Dear AA,

Please go to this website

Bhutto in standoff as blast hits minister's home - CNN.com

It will show a list of videos. Please choose the one

Pakistan army's pivotal role 2:47
CNN's Nic Robertson looks at the impact of Pakistan's crisis on the army, the country's most important institution.

Download and post as I am not to sure how to do it.

Regards

:cheers:

Ps : You will feel proud they are using clips from here
Lol we are not Pakistan Army's website.

But loosely associated with several institutions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom