What's new

Pakistan declared best country for infrastructure development

Frere Town , Karachi.
4NuhmDR.jpg

Clifton.
10624002_285957348276498_1030426108_n.jpg

10590217535_a0a0de0e60_b.jpg

A video abut Infra development in Pakistan, by Habib Construction Limited. Lahore is looking good as well as BRTS in Islamabad and Multan.

A question, last time I went to Lahore - I saw a bunch of 'old' Houses being demolished to make room for development. Many of them were poor and it seemed they were being forced out - although these Houses may have been built illegally they have been there for decades. Do you know what happens to these people?

even though lahore has better infra , i think karachi is more modern than lahore , i mean the people

Lahore people are kind of rude, uncivilised and one can find them staring at women unlike karachiites .. but Lahore has got better infra than Karachi for sure ... I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feelings but that's what I have observed

Lahore people are kind of rude, uncivilised and one can find them staring at women unlike karachiites .. but Lahore has got better infra than Karachi for sure ... I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feelings but that's what I have observed
It depends where you go honestly.

Most of the upper middle to upper class in Karachi lives in Bungalows, and they are not visible on internet, like when you take a skyline picture residential areas are ignored. Also middle to lower middle class want to lives in homes rather than apartments in Lahore and Islamabad. Lahore hardly has any apartment complex's. Karachi has the largest share of apartment buildings. Islamabad has a decent share of apartments.

Still Bungalows are preferred over luxury apartments, who can afford it. Some of the homes in Karachi. There are acres upon acres of such development, not visible on internet.

121914-11.jpg

Karachi%20-%20Fakhra%20&%20Aamir%20Residence%20-%20NOV%202012%20-%2001.jpg

Aga-Khan-Clinic1.jpg

1740381_810732539048969_628993381_n.jpg

Icon-Architecture-Design-conemporary-residence-islamabad-home-designs-modern-archiecture-esidenial-photogra-4.jpg

29.jpg

the homes above can give any modern Homes in the US a run for their money. But I believe these are what the top 1% can afford? or are they more like the top 15% earners?

People on forum need to remember that Pakistan had a higher growth rate for longer in the initial stages. the slump only happened during the WoT and the Zarb periods but thats picking up now due to CPEC and other investments.

It would certainly help both India and Pakistan if they explored an IPEC of sorts that would include Afg and Iran (given the nascent stages of development those two regions are in), But, at the moment, Pakistan can stand on its won with only the CPEC.

one thing to guard against is the dumping of Chinese goods that disrupts the local economy - specially the manufacturing economy. Chinese huge investments in manufacturing sector means that no one can compete with their low cost manufacturing for the time being.

Most of the upper middle to upper class in Karachi lives in Bungalows, and they are not visible on internet, like when you take a skyline picture residential areas are ignored. Also middle to lower middle class want to lives in homes rather than apartments in Lahore and Islamabad. Lahore hardly has any apartment complex's. Karachi has the largest share of apartment buildings. Islamabad has a decent share of apartments.

Still Bungalows are preferred over luxury apartments, who can afford it. Some of the homes in Karachi. There are acres upon acres of such development, not visible on internet.

121914-11.jpg

Karachi%20-%20Fakhra%20&%20Aamir%20Residence%20-%20NOV%202012%20-%2001.jpg

Aga-Khan-Clinic1.jpg

1740381_810732539048969_628993381_n.jpg

Icon-Architecture-Design-conemporary-residence-islamabad-home-designs-modern-archiecture-esidenial-photogra-4.jpg

29.jpg

I think out of India , Pakistan and Bangladesh only Pakistani's prefer living in houses. Karachi , Lahore , Islamabad , Multan , Faisalabad , Peshawer you will find people prefering to live in Luxury homes rather than Condo' s.

Many Homes in Islamabad's F and E sectors can give beverly hills a run for its money.

A question, last time I went to Lahore - I saw a bunch of 'old' Houses being demolished to make room for development. Many of them were poor and it seemed they were being forced out - although these Houses may have been built illegally they have been there for decades. Do you know what happens to these people?

Chances are they were demolished for BRTS, called metro bus route in Lahore, earlier. Now lot of demolition for orange line metro train...

I think out of India , Pakistan and Bangladesh only Pakistani's prefer living in houses. Karachi , Lahore , Islamabad , Multan , Faisalabad , Peshawer you will find people prefering to live in Luxury homes rather than Condo' s.

That's right. More to do with preference and availability of affordable land, residential plots. Bangladesh is land stressed, just 22% the size of Pakistan. Also in India population density is twice that of Pakistan. Land and house price also matters, like in Mumbai there are hardly any Bungalows, all Condo's and apartments, a 3 BHK luxury apartment will cost 20 crore plus in a good apt complex in Mumbai, one can have a luxurious 2000 yards bungalow with pool and everything in Karachi and Lahore with that amount.

Delhi, Chennai and some other cities in India has Bungalow living concept. Mumbai not. Pakistan can be termed as a land of plenty in this context. Some of the homes are insanely big, brash and opulent.

the homes above can give any modern Homes in the US a run for their money. But I believe these are what the top 1% can afford? or are they more like the top 15% earners?

People on forum need to remember that Pakistan had a higher growth rate for longer in the initial stages. the slump only happened during the WoT and the Zarb periods but thats picking up now due to CPEC and other investments.

It would certainly help both India and Pakistan if they explored an IPEC of sorts that would include Afg and Iran (given the nascent stages of development those two regions are in), But, at the moment, Pakistan can stand on its won with only the CPEC.

one thing to guard against is the dumping of Chinese goods that disrupts the local economy - specially the manufacturing economy. Chinese huge investments in manufacturing sector means that no one can compete with their low cost manufacturing for the time being.

I think these well designed house has more than 1% customers in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. Google earth, not Google search, write Karachi and open it in Google maps. Up close areas like DHA, Karachi, you can see tens of thousands of homes on big plots like 2000, 1000 and 500 yards. And many with swimming pools and gardens.

You are right about Pakistan developing faster than India and the region in early 50-55 years of its independence, now picking up again. CPEC will help sustain an impressive growth.

U r talking about Ideal situation, no country in this world have ideal situation. things are getting better, and improving let them improve no matter who is improving them, whether its IK or NS or Bilawal.

secondly my question from you" who is angel in this world"?
There is no angel in world but thigs only looks better cuz culprits are on seat normally u will know what they have done after they are gone.. plus 23 billions dollars is maybe nothing to u but this is nawaz and Pakistans asserts..
All i am saying he is not even honest.

Population is the problem that India is really facing .
Pakistan has some advantage when it compares to that criteria .
If you have less population growth it it would definitely good.

Population is the problem that India is really facing .
Pakistan has some advantage when it compares to that criteria .
If you have less population growth it it would definitely good.
In infrastructure India is much better than Pakistan..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom