What's new

Pakistan Day Parade Rehearsals - Here We Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1647780007781.jpg
FB_IMG_1647779995950.jpg
FB_IMG_1647779988663.jpg
FB_IMG_1647779964216.jpg
FOMui4yWUAA2Zu_.jpeg

Excellent skills with camera to capture close up of flying machines in such clarity without loss of focus

Its interesting to read the incident investigation report of that incident. I was simply horrified. Much has been written, re-written, streamlined......

Hi,

Other than some very angry and nationalistics comments against me from the posters---I never got the read anything on the final report

Lots of new things this time. SH-15s, Fatah, J-10C, HQ-9P (they said max range was 125KM for that in the parade btw), new bridge layers. The parade layout has changed quite a bit as well. They’ve reduced most types of vehicles to just one per type, and a lot of the older models (Orliekons, Older radars etc) aren’t in the drive-past anymore, they just stand at the back. Likely because the total types of models have gone up significantly and they need to stick to a time limit.

JF-17 Demo has improved, was more aggressive since the last time I went in 2018. More so than the F-16 as well.
is it possible the time limit is being reduced due to OIC delegations also attending the ceremony?

is it possible the time limit is being reduced due to OIC delegations also attending the ceremony?
No, the time is the same as always, if anything it’s slightly longer at 3 and a half hours. I meant that they had to decrease the number of vehicles per type because there’s so many types of vehicles now. So the overall length is the same.

Its interesting to read the incident investigation report of that incident. I was simply horrified. Much has been written, re-written, streamlined......
Is that report public? Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom