What's new

Pakistan Day Parade: Peoples Liberation Army (PLA) and Saudi Special Force’s Participation

For the love of god, please don't allow PTV to cover the event. Please sale the rights to private media, atleast Govt will earn some revenue as well to balance out the "kharcha" for the event and at the same time better video quality.

Just came back from the official full dress rehearsal , it was today , no Z10s though , the Chinese , Saudi and Turkish troops were there , LY-80 was shown too.edit : what was with the previous reports about the full dress rehearsal? It was today from 7-12 AM.

Saudis were there , about 10 commandos , just came back from the official full dresss rehearsal and I'm posting this in every related channel , saudis were marching right behind our own ssg but only like 10 commadoes , small number , Chinese were also there and the Turkish band performed jeway Pakistan which was really touching. And there was no hooting today , everyone stood up when all the three foreign contingents passed the grounds.

F*ck the CPEC. Forget about building ports in Pakistan. Can the Chinese please teach Pak Army how to march and how to dress?

Please !

@Chinese-Dragon

Not sure what you meant by that but I call it pathetic sir , our marching and discipline today was superb , not even one person seemed to be out of place. Your comment could be sarcastic , honest or a joke but I call it pathetic.

our marching and discipline today was superb
It's good to be nationalistic but that should not blind you to facts. Most here can see while Pak Army march is okay but the Chinese set the gold standard - in dress and march. And if it was not panks like you by next year PA could ne dressed as well and marching as well as PLA. After all it just take month of drill from the Chinese and a new uniform style. Done. Then PA could be as sharply turned out as the best in the world. But with attitude like yours you assure that medocrity rules. It's all about expectations and wanting the best.

Your comment could be sarcastic , honest or a joke but I call it pathetic.
It's free world.

And show me one march by PA that can match (below) this - indeed most armies around the world can't match this.

China is a super power, it's portrayed in all of it's actions, such marches are time consuming and require hard work and dedication, I was even impressed by the discipline and synchronisation displayed by the North Korean soldiers. Anyways enjoy the moment and here's something for your desk top.

View attachment 385433

That picture is obviously 'photoshopped', not fun at all.

F*ck the CPEC. Forget about building ports in Pakistan. Can the Chinese please teach Pak Army how to march and how to dress?

Please !

@Chinese-Dragon

i dont think its bad, not every country can put big shows like Russia and China. agree about dress..

It's good to be nationalistic but that should not blind you to facts. Most here can see while Pak Army march is okay but the Chinese set the gold standard - in dress and march. And if it was not panks like you by next year PA could ne dressed as well and marching as well as PLA. After all it just take month of drill from the Chinese and a new uniform style. Done. Then PA could be as sharply turned out as the best in the world. But with attitude like yours you assure that medocrity rules. It's all about expectations and wanting the best.

It's free world.

And show me one march by PA that can match (below) this - indeed most armies around the world can't match this.

Cut them some slack mate!!

Here, i wont comment about uniform as it is not something related to the training or discipline of the forces but something dependent on policy makers and there decisions. However as far as the march goes, i find the one about to be as well synchronized as the Chinese one IF NOT BETTER!! Freeze any frame and you will see all arms and legs at exactly same point. Cant say the same about the Chinese one. I tried this and am writing these lines based on what you can also see in the video. :)
Yes one may say that they can change the MARCHING STYLE to something different but then again, that is more about policy than the training or discipline! Furthermore, the style we are following right now do looks simple yet elegant. It is not meant to be a dance anyway!!

apparently, you don't understand what are you talking about. Pakistan is in parade with INVITED CHINESE GUEST, you're making fun of their female solider.

Last edited:
Humor? Parade is a very SERIOUS affair. I'm sure if you're in Pakistan, this thread is viewed by Chinese General, you will be arrested IMMEDIATELY.

@kackerdelight , I have deleted my posts, i suggest you do the same so the pictures don't show.

Back
Top Bottom