What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2011

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys, spoke to some well placed sources over the weekend, they informed me that after being cancelled for the last two years, plans were well in hand to hold this year's Joint Services Military Parade on the auspicious occasion of Pakistan Day. Albeit the Block-52s will make their first public appearance, however the JF-17 will be put through it's paces over the Capital. I consider that an awesome news for 2011. :pakistan:

Guys, spoke to some well placed sources over the weekend, they informed me that after being cancelled for the last two years, plans were well in hand to hold this year's Joint Services Military Parade on the auspicious occasion of Pakistan Day. Albeit the Block-52s will make their first public appearance, however the JF-17 will be put through it's paces over the Capital. I consider that an awesome news for 2011. :pakistan:

Well that's a great news. Hopefully this year they hold the parade and make it best parade of the history of Pakistan. :pakistan::yahoo:

lets see my hope was dead after its cancel twice .

Hope never dies Imran Bahi,

After 2001, the Parade was cancelled for three consecutive years,

It may sound silly, but in 2005, I committed my self to 20 Nawafal.
Albeit, the rains were severe in March 2005, but mercifully there was enough break in the weather for the Parade to proceed without any disruption. BTW, I did read the Nawafal.

Much needed, and must be held with all strength and show !

any thing less than spectacular must not be accepted.

a simple qes is security situation is better then before now? we already cancel ideas man.

lets see my hope was dead after its cancel twice .

Hi Imran, i noticed you move around a lot, usually to less known states!
Last time i knew your were in Saudi!!
I wanted to send you a P.M. but it looks like you have blocked it.

Hi Imran, i noticed you move around a lot, usually to less known states!
Last time i knew your were in Saudi!!
I wanted to send you a P.M. but it looks like you have blocked it.

i am free citizen of no-were:partay:

Back
Top Bottom