What's new

Pakistan Day - 23rd March 2021- One nation, one destination.. Religious Harmony .. ISPR

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
One nation, one destination -------- Religious Harmony
Pakistan Day..... 23rd March 2021 -------ISPR

1615239911181.png

Irony at its comic finest.

@Iltutmish what has 23rd March to do with inter religious harmony?

The resolution solely speaks Muslims to be separate nation than the rest.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan aao yahan parr jalao apne.

@Death Professor

Nahh, It's fine. There was an interfaith harmony week in February, they missed it so probably thought hey, why not. Also it's good for international optics, though that doesn't mean anything. Just don't make it a trend, the representation should be proportional to their population, not more than that. Otherwise those who aren't represented and are in majority wouldn't feel nice.

Nahh, It's fine. There was an interfaith harmony week in February, they missed it so probably thought hey, why not. Also it's good for international optics, though that doesn't mean anything. Just don't make it a trend, the representation should be proportional to their population, not more than that. Otherwise those who aren't represented and are in majority wouldn't feel nice.
It's already a trend ever since Mush bowed to Indian civil supremacy.

Irony at its comic finest.

@Iltutmish what has 23rd March to do with inter religious harmony?

The resolution solely speaks Muslims to be separate nation than the rest.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan aao yahan parr jalao apne.

@Death Professor

I've looked for an answer or source from the earliest times of the Prophet or his Companions about allowing the idol worshiping in an Islamic land, I do find some information but nothing concrete, If my memory works fine i do read somewhere that Prophets once said that Idol worship has been eradiated from Mecca and Satan has given up on that ( at least in Mecca and Madina ) hence it will never return to these two cities, but rest of the world/cities are different, Liberal standing will say religious harmony is good, and Hindu/Sikhs are subjects of Pakistan hence it is state's duty to provide for them, Christians come under a different category as they are people of the book.

Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil
PSM 4 | Covid Heroes | Pakistan Day | 23rd March 2021
ISPR

Mar 15, 2021

Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil
PSM - 4
Civil Society | Pakistan Day
23rd March 2021...... ISPR

Back
Top Bottom