What's new

Pakistan Could Be Added To Trump’s Muslim Ban List

To the Indian disappointment it never gonna happen. Pakistanis do not migrate to US on the basis of asylum seeking/refugees unlike some Muslim countries because of on going wars. Every Pakistani goes through a proper mechanism of obtaining US visa with proper check and balance be it US immigration, student visa,HIB work visa etc. The only Pakistanis which applies for asylum seeking in Europe and probably in US as well are Ahmedis as far as I know and they are very much limited in numbers.

To the Indian disappointment it never gonna happen. Pakistanis do not migrate to US on the basis of asylum seeking/refugees unlike some Muslim countries because of on going wars. Every Pakistani goes through a proper mechanism of obtaining US visa with proper check and balance be it US immigration, student visa,HIB work visa etc. The only Pakistanis which applies for asylum seeking in Europe and probably in US as well are Ahmedis as far as I know and they are very much limited in numbers.

Even applying on proper channel, the visa can be rejected.I know many good professional/salary pakistani's Schengen visa application has been rejected to visit Europe and many Indians are getting even 3 year schengen visa on their application shows difference between two countries applicants.

@Imran Khan @PaklovesTurkiye @RiazHaq @Kaptaan @DESERT FIGHTER @AZADPAKISTAN2009

Even applying on proper channel, the visa can be rejected.I know many good professional/salary pakistani's Schengen visa application has been rejected to visit Europe and many Indians are getting even 3 year schengen visa on their application shows difference between two countries applicants.

@Imran Khan @PaklovesTurkiye @RiazHaq @Kaptaan @DESERT FIGHTER @AZADPAKISTAN2009

Wait. I got my Schengen visa with in 4 weeks back in 2009 and I lived in Sweden for 2 years without any issues so as many Pakistanis I knew there. The only cause of visa rejection is improper bank balance statement. Norway has substantial Pakistani immigrants who are well established there since 70s so as Denmark. Hundreds of Pakistanis successfully got Denmark green card work visa just in the last 4-5 years.

Wait. I got my Schengen visa with in 4 weeks back in 2009 and I lived in Sweden for 2 years without any issues so as many Pakistanis I knew there. The only cause of visa rejection is improper bank balance statement. Norway has substantial Pakistani immigrants who are well established there since 70s so as Denmark. Hundreds of Pakistanis successfully got Denmark green card work visa just in the last 4-5 years.

My pakistani colleague who is having good salary/bank balance visa application rejected.Another case of a pakistani who is having very good salary visa application rejected of no genuine reason.Another lady who is from Jordan and in good profession and company, her visa application rejected.So bank balance is not the main criteria for visa application consideration.Nationality play most important factor and rest later...

My pakistani colleague who is having good salary/bank balance visa application rejected.Another case of a pakistani who is having very good salary visa application rejected of no genuine reason.Another lady who is from Jordan and in good profession and company, her visa application rejected.So bank balance is not the main criteria for visa application consideration.Nationality play most important factor and rest later...

Did they applied through any Middle eastern country ? As far as I know, Pakistanis doesn't get much rejection while applying through Islamabad.

Mind you, when I applied terrorism was on rampage in Pakistan. No operation zarb-e-azb that time. Situation is much better now but having said that no ISIS threat as yet. European cities were not hit with terror the way they have been in the last 2 years or so.

Did they applied through any Middle eastern country ? As far as I know, Pakistanis doesn't get much rejection while applying through Islamabad.

Yes and many indians are applying through middle east countries, since they are working their,but they are getting Visa with out any issues and that's why ones nationality play most important role to get visa and that's why many europeans can travel all over world with out much issues irrespective of their income/status.

Surely a bad news for all the people planning on migrating to US & worst for the Pakistani's living in US............!

Yes and many indians are applying through middle east countries, since they are working their,but they are getting Visa with out any issues and that's why ones nationality play most important role to get visa and that's why many europeans can travel all over world with out much issues irrespective of their income/status.

Its not exclusive regarding Pakistanis and Pakistan but more because of being a Muslim and that too having a Middle Eastern connection. Mind you my cousin just obtained a Schengen visit for his honeymoon 2 weeks back :).

Blessing indeed.
Atleast these tom and jerry relations will come to an end.A straightforward policy is much better for Pakistan.
Kabi F-16 rook lete hn to kabi sanctions lga dete hn kuch samanj nai aati ye kia chahty hn.:hitwall:

Bad for some Pakistanis but great for Pakistan!!!

Yep, especially those who have shifted their wealth to the USA and are owners of expensive property in that particular country.

I'm very glad that this ban will take place. It will force our leaders on all levels to think deep and hard.

Their country their rules , where was this outrage when China sealed pak-China border months ago?

Let me add my 2 cents, rejection r not always based on Nationality, their are other factors involved as well .. I know of many families who have been granted multi visa"s for USA & I know of a family who's visa app was rejected twice, plus how could u know that visa was rejected based on nationality as no reason is normally given for rejection..... and I know of few others of diff nationality visa app been rejected

Their country their rules , where was this outrage when China sealed pak-China border months ago?

Well said. Now, tell your American buddies not to interfere in the banned countries and all will be fine.

To make it a win win... ban US citizens from pakistan and kick out their embassy as well

Buddy I can't log into PDF main page, it says 'error'. I have been trying it for the last five days. It's creating problem for me as I cannot even notify this to the mods. I think either PDF has become a target of CIA hacking or somebody is trying to block it from here in BD. Can you help me out buddy? Could you please inform the mods?

Back
Top Bottom